Profile for J. Ivory > Reviews

Content by J. Ivory

J. Ivory (Surrey, England)

Brainstorm Toys Space Torch and Projector
Brainstorm Toys Space Torch and Projector
Offered by a1 Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous gift, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Brainstorm Toys Space Torch (Toy)
A great gift at a good price. Perfect for stocking fillers or birthday parties, I bought these for my girls Christmas stockings and they went down a storm! The pictures are so clear and you can sharpen and focus them with the lens too, I now buy them as birthday party gifts.

Ice Age Beanie Babies - Sid
Ice Age Beanie Babies - Sid

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for ice age fans, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Ice Age Beanie Babies - Sid (Toy)
A great gift for ice age fans. Thought it was quite small on arrival but my 5 year old loved the size and it was perfect for carrying around with her where ever she went!

Cozy Plush Pink Bunny Heatable Soft Toy
Cozy Plush Pink Bunny Heatable Soft Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very soft and cute with the added bonus of being able to heat, 28 May 2013
Such a super toy, bought as an Easter gift for my 5 year old daughter, she fell in love with it instantly. And who could blame her as the fur is super soft and the beans inside give it a nice weight and a more lifelike appeal. It has a fairly nice lavender smell, a little wheaty too but pleasant all the same. I have not warmed it as yet but this will be an added bonus when the cold nights set in.

LEGO® Star Wars Heroes Ultimate Sticker Book (Ultimate Stickers)
LEGO® Star Wars Heroes Ultimate Sticker Book (Ultimate Stickers)
by DK DK

3.0 out of 5 stars Great book but not many pages, 28 May 2013
I love these books and buy many as birthday party gifts but do please note that this one is only 32 pages compared with a similarly priced one that has 96 pages which is a much better buy for Star Wars fans.

LEGO® Star Wars Minifigures Ultimate Sticker Collection (Ultimate Stickers)
LEGO® Star Wars Minifigures Ultimate Sticker Collection (Ultimate Stickers)
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps kids busy and great gifts, 28 May 2013
These sticker books are a real winner for keeping the kids busy. Filled with so many stickers and facts for little star wars fans, I find them great gifts for birthday parties too.

Groov-e GV897/PK Kids DJ Style Streetz Headphones with Volume Control - Pink
Groov-e GV897/PK Kids DJ Style Streetz Headphones with Volume Control - Pink
Offered by DiscountDiscs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great girly headphones, 28 May 2013
Bought these for an 8 year old who was very pleased with the comfort, sound quality and she loved the bubblegum pink colour that they came in. A winner at a good price

Cunning Lateral Thinking Puzzles
Cunning Lateral Thinking Puzzles
by Paul Sloane

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete Rubbish!, 9 Feb. 2009
I bought this book for my husband as we both enjoy lateral thinking puzzles. But we found that most of the puzzles answers were completely obscure and there would be no way that you could guess the answer from the clues given in the puzzle, which is surely the whole point. We actually ended up throwing the book in the bin as we got so annoyed with it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2011 12:26 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!, 9 Feb. 2009
I bought these for last Christmas and we had a great laugh! Makes a change from other crackers, and would really recommend these. They look nice too!

Leona Lewis Smooth Jazz Tribute
Leona Lewis Smooth Jazz Tribute

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Misleading!, 9 Feb. 2009
The title of this CD is very misleading, I thought that it would be Leona Lewis singing the jazz songs but it is purely instrumental jazz. The only thing it has to do with Leona Lewis is its the same songs that she has sung! I must admit that it does sound very nice if you like jazz but don't be mislead like I was.

I'm Toy 42063 Pattern Blocks Walker
I'm Toy 42063 Pattern Blocks Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden blocks Walker, 9 Feb. 2009
This is a great product, my 12 month old twins love the blocks, especially the sensory ones. Very sturdy design when pushed around, would totally recommend this for any toddler.