Profile for FredandMatilda > Reviews

Content by FredandMatilda

FredandMatilda "FredandMatilda" (Dublin, Ireland)

by Angel Adoree
Price: 18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and magical book!, 27 Aug 2011
A beautifully laid out and stunningly photographed unique, vintage inspired book. With different and unusual recipes which are delicious, particularly the Asparagus Egg Custards with parmesan wafers and the Coddled eggs, ingenious and delectable!

It has all the information and tips you could need to host your own vintage inspired tea party which you definitely will want to do after reading through this book.

Looks good on your coffee table or more practically in your kitchen as you'll definitely want to make as many of these yummy treats as you can!

You Can Be Thin: The Ultimate Programme to End Dieting...Forever
You Can Be Thin: The Ultimate Programme to End Dieting...Forever
by Marisa Peer
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 14 April 2011
After reading all the excellent reviews for this book/audio book I decided I should give it a go. And I'm so glad I did! It's amazing I have not wanted to eat bread, cheese, biscuits, pastries or anything else like that since I listened to the book. Marisa Peer actually works miracles with this programme, try it to believe it and you won't regret it.

Cook Yourself Thin Faster: Have Your Cake and Eat It Too with Over 75 New Recipes You Can Make in a Flash!
by Lauren Deen
Price: 11.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent recipies but all US measurements!, 10 Jun 2010
I bought this recently as I wanted a book of low calorie quick recipes. The book is very good and the recipes seem tasty however, all quantities are in American units, e.g.: cups, pounds, ounces etc which is annoying as it is sold by Amazon UK and I expected it to be a UK version. It means I have to convert these when I am making the recipe.
Also, be careful with some of the recipes as the calories aren't quite as low as is stated. For example, the Sausage and Pasta recipe is more like 350-400 calories than the stated 280.