Profile for Rob > Reviews

Content by Rob

Rob

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Vibram FiveFingers Women's Komodosport Black/ Gold/ Grey Trainer 5F/W3681BG-39 6 UK
Offered by SportsShoes Unlimited
Price: 124.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For troubled feet, 25 Aug 2014
Bought them for my girlfriend. I'm already a convert to five fingers. So far she's very impressed; she can wear them all day and forgets she's wearing them.....and they look good too.

New Balance - Mens Minimus 10V2 Trail Minimal Running Shoes, UK: 10 UK - Width 2E, Grey with Yellow

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 26 Jun 2014
I ordered a UK size 10, my normal shoe size, but was too small. Turns out a size 11, a full size larger with these new balance shoes was the right size. The size 11 is terrific.

10 Green Lint Free Microfibre Super Magic Cleaning Cloths For Polishing, Washing, Waxing And Dusting. Cleaning Accessories
Offered by just4baby
Price: 4.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good cloths., 26 Jun 2014
I needed something lint free to polish the wax I apply to my snow skis. They worked a treat...and there's 10 of them. Good value and couldn't find them anywhere else but on Amazon.

THREE PACKS of Listerine Stay White Advanced Tartar Control Antiseptic Mouthwash x 500ml
Offered by Cheap Beauty Products
Price: 16.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff., 26 Jun 2014
Use mouthwash a lot. This is one of the better brands and suits me. Refreshing and good at any time of day. Bought them online because the price was fair and I was tired of going to the shops when it could be delivered.

Neon Stretchy Spiral Keyring fobs (12 units carded)
Neon Stretchy Spiral Keyring fobs (12 units carded)
Offered by Top Value Prices
Price: 3.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Very colourful, 26 Jun 2014
Bought them on a whim, cos I needed a keychain. I use keychains all the time. They have not broken or let me down. I take spare ones on holiday for the safe key and room key etc. Such good value.

Braun Oral-B Essential Floss: Waxed Dental Floss 50m MINT FLAVOUR
Braun Oral-B Essential Floss: Waxed Dental Floss 50m MINT FLAVOUR
Offered by Activecare Online
Price: 2.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Waxed or not, 26 Jun 2014
Actually I,m not clear what advantages there are to waxed as opposed to unwaxed. But it works fine, no problems.

Stainless Steel Inside Double Ended Carabiner Coil Stretchy Lanyard
Stainless Steel Inside Double Ended Carabiner Coil Stretchy Lanyard
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 4.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice keychain., 26 Jun 2014
I like to feel my keys are securely attached to me. This product is one of the best I have come across. I can attach my keys to my jeans loop, pop the bunch into my pocket with peace of mind. Plus plenty of reach from pocket to door locks, without detaching key chain.

Oral-B Essential Dental Floss Regular 50 m 96171 (Pack of 6)
Oral-B Essential Dental Floss Regular 50 m 96171 (Pack of 6)
Price: 7.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value floss., 26 Jun 2014
I floss regularly, these are a good value quality product and do the job, why buy anything else. Happy with the goods, will buy again.

TePe Interdental Brush Purple 1.10mm - Pack of 8 Brushes
TePe Interdental Brush Purple 1.10mm - Pack of 8 Brushes
Offered by Your Smile
Price: 3.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Good brushes, tepe are the best on the market., 26 Jun 2014
My teeth need all the help they can get, and these help. Arrived as expected, no problems, will buy again when required.

New Balance Mens Trail Running Shoes MT10 Black/Green 11 UK, 45.5 EU
New Balance Mens Trail Running Shoes MT10 Black/Green 11 UK, 45.5 EU
Offered by Millet Sports
Price: 74.24

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a shoe with sufficient toe room., 26 Jun 2014
Prior to this pair I had ordered a UK size 10. I take a size 10 in all shoes I buy from UK shops. Happily a UK size 11 fits a treat. I'm in these New Balance Vibram trail running shoes. I really love them, what a joy it is to what around in these shoes. Buy them, but buy a size larger than your usual size. They can be machine washed at low temperature which is great. So pleased I've ordered and begun wearing the vibram five finger shoes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3