Profile for Amazon-Addict! > Reviews

nike sweat top small
Offered by DMS Sportsworld
Price: 40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 12 July 2014
I bought this as one of my nephews birthday presents. He is 16 and I bought the small (after asking for advice on sizing from the reviewers). He received it today and is thrilled. He said it fits him perfectly!

DC Comics Justice League Logo Lounge Pants - Unisex (Superman, Batman, Flash, Green Lantern) (Large - 34 - 36")
Offered by Retro Styler
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice lounge pants!, 12 July 2014
My son is an avid DC and Marvel fan. He has a few pairs of the Marvel lounge bottoms and so when I saw these I had to get them. They are quite expensive but they are a quality item and official.

The colours are very deep and striking, just as in the photo. They look exactly as shown. They fit him perfectly and are so nice - hope they last a while as I think he may live in these ;) I wish they did a girls fit ;)

2 Pack Mens Cotton Pyjama Shorts Pants Lounge Cool Trousers (Large, Black/Grey Shorts + Wine/Grey Shorts)
Offered by BEST DEALS DIRECT UK
Price: 9.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shorts - son is happy!, 11 July 2014
Good shorts. Soft, comfy and good quality. My son says they are very comfortable. I think I could have got away with ordering him the medium, but they do have a draw-string so they don't fall down! ;)

Delivery was quick and they were well packaged!

Sealey 4.8 x 200mm Cable Ties (Pack of 100)
Sealey 4.8 x 200mm Cable Ties (Pack of 100)
Offered by MHP Computer Services Ltd
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied!, 9 July 2014
Good quality cable-ties - better than the stores! I used these to re-secure the existing cat-netting to the garden trellis that has come loose over time. These did the job well and are strong!

Wooden Funny Sign Wall Plaque All Visitors Must Be Approved By The Cat
Wooden Funny Sign Wall Plaque All Visitors Must Be Approved By The Cat
Offered by GIGGLEWICK GIFTS
Price: 2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected!, 9 July 2014
I bought this as I have just treated my 4 cats to an outside wooden house (which will contain their litter trays). I thought this would add a funny twist ;)

It came very well packaged and is lovely - just as in the photo!

Burton's Daily Fish n Chips Salt Vinegar Flavour Baked Snack Biscuits 40g Pack Of 36
Offered by Grocery UK LTD
Price: 20.35

5.0 out of 5 stars A taste of the 80's!, 9 July 2014
I adored these snacks back in the 80's, and here we have them to enjoy all over again! I have 10 of the 500 gram bags (for sharing) which I eat all to myself... I am not sharing :D

These are just the same as they were back in the day, they haven't changed them at all; which is such a nice surprise as they tend to change everything for the worse when bringing back old favourites!

Well-done Burtons!!

Large Garden Honey Pot Beehive Fly Bug Wasp Trap Slug Killer
Large Garden Honey Pot Beehive Fly Bug Wasp Trap Slug Killer
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd
Price: 7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmmmmm is it worth it??, 3 July 2014
I bought two of these, and even though they are now both full of flies (Blue Bottles mainly - the ones I loathe the most) I do wonder if there would have been as many if we didn't have these traps?

We have always had a problem with flies - they seem to be attracted to the Blueberry bush as they are always buzzing around there. Alos as we have two outside litter boxes for the cats (which are cleaned out daily) these are also an attractant for flies.

I am not sure this was a worthy purchase as the amount of flies seems more than before :/

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal is always good!, 25 Jun 2014
Very nice and as expected! It is a perfect top for warmer days, if you want to wear a long-sleeved top but keep cool. It is a medium thickness cotton and a perfect fit. My husband is very slim, I always buy him slim-fit or a small. In this case I bought him a medium - this one is a medium regular fit. All his Animal tops are a medium regular and they all fit him perfectly with the right amount of room.

The colour is as the photo and it is a good quality top, as Animal products always are. It was dispatched fast, received in 2 days and packaged well. I would buy again - all great!

Copper Slug Tape Multibuy 3 x 4m rolls
Copper Slug Tape Multibuy 3 x 4m rolls
Offered by green gardener
Price: 9.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmmm........., 22 Jun 2014
I bought two rolls of this. I at first stuck it to one of the walls (where many of the Slugs seem to come over) but I soon ran out without completing the length; and figured this was a no-go as I would need about 10 rolls to make this work. So.......I unpeeled it and put it around the plants in the pots that are really effected. It has worked for those so far, and I doubled the thickness as suggested.

As for the Clematis's, and a few of the other plants that are in the ground, I couldn't use this as they are trained up the wall, and so it was no use as the Slugs come down the wall.

Be careful when using this and when smoothing it down after applying, I sliced my thumb open proper good.......blood everywhere and very sore - it is sharp!!

The price per roll is very expensive and if you have lots of plants to protect you'll be spending a fair bit of money. I didn't think this was a worthy purchase in my experience as I have a fair few plants to protect - I had to chose which ones were more worthy!

Quality Prem-I-Air 18" (45 cm) High Velocity Air Circulator with Chrome finish
Quality Prem-I-Air 18" (45 cm) High Velocity Air Circulator with Chrome finish
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Praise the heavens for the High Velocity Air Circulator!, 21 Jun 2014
Wow this fan is huge and really packs a punch! We have some Honeywell fans upstairs (12") which are superb, but needed one for downstairs, and needed a larger one to suffice. I put this on the lowest setting and it was amazing! The airflow was dramatic. When I tried the high setting - WOA! My cat loved laying on the sofa in the breeze - and it was some breeze! However, he would not walk past it, he couldn't as of the force! :D

A brilliant purchase and a real sanity-saver in this heat! I love how it came all ready assembled, no fiddling around putting it together, trying to figure out parts - it was a case of lifting it out of the box and....Viola!

Delivery was fast and the delivery guy was very pleasant. I highly recommend this fan and the seller!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20