Profile for Scarlett James > Reviews

Content by Scarlett James

Scarlett James "biblophile" (wales)

Page: 1 | 2
Tanners Dell: A Darkly Disturbing Occult Horror Trilogy - Book 2
Tanners Dell: A Darkly Disturbing Occult Horror Trilogy - Book 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Page Turning Spooky Brilliance, 17 Jun. 2016
I flew through this! loved it. What I do love is the way Celeste, the medium is portrayed. Spot on and accurate. The author knows her stuff. Let us hope it is just from research as this is scary stuff!

The Girl in the Ice: A gripping serial killer thriller (Detective Erika Foster Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripped me-by the throat!, 22 Mar. 2016
I know when I love a book because I start dreaming about it and start pretending I am the heroine. If i was a DCI I would want to be Erika! Absolutely brilliant. Finished it this morning. And was nearly late for work!

Indola Colour Mousse (Red)
Indola Colour Mousse (Red)
Offered by Hairtec

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 17 Mar. 2016
love it for boosting my hair colur

Max Factor Pan Stik Foundation - 14 Cool Copper
Max Factor Pan Stik Foundation - 14 Cool Copper
Offered by Beauty Store Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Mar. 2016
love it and brilliant service

The Ice Twins
The Ice Twins
by S. K. Tremayne

5.0 out of 5 stars Haunting, 17 Mar. 2016
This review is from: The Ice Twins (Paperback)
Blimey! Simply brilliant

Father of Lies: A Darkly Disturbing Occult Horror Trilogy - Book 1
Father of Lies: A Darkly Disturbing Occult Horror Trilogy - Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Creepy Read!, 17 Mar. 2016
Spooky. The author knows her stuff, believe me.

Cobweb Bride (Cobweb Bride Trilogy Book 1)
Cobweb Bride (Cobweb Bride Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and sensual novel., 16 Dec. 2014
I did not do this book justice. This book should be read by the fire, on a Winter's evening...not at work on my phone in between customers! But it started to make me look forward to going to work! It is written with an almost erotic sensuality. From the description of the dresses to the relationships that are formed, this is a magical, beautiful fantasy novel. I love it.

Now can't wait for tomorrow at 9.00pm...so I can start book 2!

Girl's Guide to Witchcraft: A Humorous Paranormal Romance (Jane Madison Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a really fun book. I loved where she lived, 8 Sept. 2014
This is a really fun book. I loved where she lived, I loved Neko, her familiar and I loved loved David, her warder. Its clever, it's sassy, it's...magical!

Rapture: Book 4 of the Fallen Series
Rapture: Book 4 of the Fallen Series
by Lauren Kate

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant!, 18 Jun. 2014
Oh God, I think I will have to re read them all again! I miss them so much.

Lauren Kate knows her history and angelology. This is quite a controversial look at things and although it is 'young adult', like most young adult books it explores things and questions so called adult books steers away from. It has given me a lot to think about.
It is intelligent and wonderful.
If you love you love stories deep and intense, and you believe in true love and soulmates then this series is the one for you.

Just brilliant!

How I Made Over $1 Million Using The Law of Attraction: The Last Law of Attraction, How-To, Or Self-Help Book You Will Ever Need To Read (Law of Attraction Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does Exactly What it Promises, 10 Jan. 2014
I have been researching the Law of Attraction for quite a while now, and reading everything I can get my hands on, so I can promise you this book delivers.

It takes everything you have ever read about LOA, and puts it in an easy to follow, no nonsense format. I understand it so much better now. The author set out to write a book, as if he was sitting and talking to you on the sofa. That is exactly how I felt. There is no arrogance, no showing off, (well only a little, but he has done well for himself so good on him!)

Thoroughly enjoyed and am very excited!!

Thank you!