Profile for Teresa > Reviews

Content by Teresa

Teresa

Page: 1 | 2
Modern Brown Cream Beige Modern Designer Carpet Home Rug 3 Sizes Available, 120cm x 170cm (4ft 0'' x 5ft 7'')
Offered by Modern Style Rugs
Price: 34.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 18 July 2013
I bought this to go in my lounge. It was a good price and looks good. I'm not sure how hardwearing it is but it won't get walked on too much so it should last.

A Woman of Consequence: 3 (Dido Kent Mysteries)
A Woman of Consequence: 3 (Dido Kent Mysteries)
Price: 4.19

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 18 July 2013
I have enjoyed this series. It probably wouldn't appeal to the men, but if you enjoy a historical mystery with a bit of romance then the Dido Kent mysteries might be worth a look.

Spray Cushion Cover, Chocolate, 45 x 45 Cm
Spray Cushion Cover, Chocolate, 45 x 45 Cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Look good, 18 July 2013
These were reasonably priced and arrived promptly. They look good on the sofa and are comfortable to sit with. I'm not sure how long the pads will last - they squash easily and need a bit of plumping up to look good.

Retro Style Brown / Cream Leaf Design Ceiling Pendant Shade
Retro Style Brown / Cream Leaf Design Ceiling Pendant Shade

5.0 out of 5 stars Look good, 18 July 2013
These look really good in my lounge. I bought them to replace a pair of very plain lampshades and they make all the difference.

Dice, spot-pack of 10 x 16mm. diameter.00563
Dice, spot-pack of 10 x 16mm. diameter.00563
Offered by Jake Bullet
Price: 0.65

5.0 out of 5 stars What I needed, 18 July 2013
These were a very reasonable price and arrived quickly. I'm using them to help a child struggling with maths and they work really well.

Counters, pack of 100 x 22mm.diameter-00521
Counters, pack of 100 x 22mm.diameter-00521
Offered by Random Empire
Price: 2.25

5.0 out of 5 stars What I needed, 18 July 2013
These were very cheap but they are very useful for all sorts of educational games. I'm using them to help a child struggling with maths at school.

Counters 100 x 16mm. 00501
Counters 100 x 16mm. 00501
Offered by Random Empire
Price: 2.15

5.0 out of 5 stars What I needed, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Counters 100 x 16mm. 00501 (Toy)
I bought these to help a child I am teaching to catch up in maths. They can be used for anything including playing board games.

Annabelle: Regency Candlelight 1
Annabelle: Regency Candlelight 1
Price: 0.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Read if you liked Barbara Cartland!, 18 July 2013
An easy read - there is no requirement to engage the brain at all! I prefer a little more intrigue in a book and the end is very predictable.

Learning Resources Mathlink Maths Cubes Set of 100
Learning Resources Mathlink Maths Cubes Set of 100
Offered by MMP Living
Price: 9.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Can be used so many ways, 18 July 2013
I bought these to help a child struggling with maths at school. I've only had one session I used them for teaching place value. I'll be using them for multiplication and division next time and if wew get bored we can build something!
A good purchase.

All-Green 6 Litre Biobag Compostable Kitchen Caddy Liners Food Waste Bin Liners, 150 Bags
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Work well, 7 July 2013
These fit really well in the compost caddy. They don't last for long before they begin to break down but that probably means they will compost quickly. The pack will last me for ages.

Page: 1 | 2