Profile for Wayne > Reviews

Wayne

Onechanbara Z: Kagura [Japan Import]
Onechanbara Z: Kagura [Japan Import]

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot play on the UK Xbox 360 console!!!, 21 Oct 2013
I bought it from the UK amazon website. Therefore I supposed this Japanese Game can also be played with any EU console. Yet when I placed it into my console. My Xbox's system keep saying "This disc's region code is incorrect for this console."
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 19, 2014 12:03 AM BST

Angry Birds 8" Inches Official Licensed King Pig
Angry Birds 8" Inches Official Licensed King Pig
Offered by USshipper

5.0 out of 5 stars NnnnO, 9 Mar 2012
That is lovely! My friend loves this angry bird family so much! Thanks!That is lovely! My friend loves this angry bird family so much! Thanks!

Angry Birds 8" Large Plush - Blue Bird
Angry Birds 8" Large Plush - Blue Bird

5.0 out of 5 stars Nnno, 9 Mar 2012

Angry Birds Plush 8 (Piggy)
Angry Birds Plush 8 (Piggy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nnno, 9 Mar 2012
This review is from: Angry Birds Plush 8 (Piggy) (Toy)

Rovio 9" Angry Birds Soft Doll - White Bird

5.0 out of 5 stars Nnnno, 9 Mar 2012

Limited Edition Red Angry Birds 9" Plush Toy
Limited Edition Red Angry Birds 9" Plush Toy

4.0 out of 5 stars Nnnno, 9 Mar 2012
I bought this limited edition red angry bird 9" as a gift. But it seems like you sent me the normal one 8". However my friend told me that she love the normal one as well, so that we decided to forget about the mistake.

Asura's Wrath (Xbox 360)
Asura's Wrath (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 Mar 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
That is great! I receive the package before the day of released day. And I enjoyed the game so much.