Profile for Lordt > Reviews

Physique Foam Roller 45cm x 15cm Full Round
Physique Foam Roller 45cm x 15cm Full Round
Offered by Physique Management

5.0 out of 5 stars Bliss., 17 Oct. 2013
My nightly routine involves "ironing" my back with this. I'll be honest, I've bought a lot of gear over the years to help my back/neck etc...and this is my favourite. I feel a stone lighter every time.

Stamford Citronella Incense Sticks (Single Pack)
Stamford Citronella Incense Sticks (Single Pack)
Offered by Indian Arts

5.0 out of 5 stars Smell fantastic and keep bugs at bay, 17 Oct. 2013
Great smell for once (rather than just "smoke" smell). Pretty potent and do a decent job of keeping bugs away. Plenty in a pack also.

Lifesystems Midge Mosquito Head Net - Black
Lifesystems Midge Mosquito Head Net - Black
Offered by MDC Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Join the Assassin's Guild Today..., 17 Oct. 2013
My girlfriend moaned when I bought her one of these before our trip to the highlands. I insisted she took it, and I'll be honest, thank god she did. This did the trick against the midges and by the end of the evening, with everyone at the campsite sat around a fire with one of these it looked like the AGM of Assassin's Anonymous.

Get one, just in case.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, love the taste., 17 Oct. 2013
An acquired taste, I keep coming back for more of this product. Price is about right for what you get and the quality seems good.

As mentioned in so many other reviews, one side-effect I have noticed from this stuff is insane hair and nail growth.

Clear Dome See Through Umbrella With White Handle And Spike
Clear Dome See Through Umbrella With White Handle And Spike
Offered by Top Value Prices

3.0 out of 5 stars Just about did the job..., 17 Oct. 2013
This was bought for a one-time use anyway, so when one of the fragile arms broke it was no surprise, given the cost. It lasted the night, but I wouldn't seriously buy one to use in bad weather for any length of time.

Quies Protection Auditive - Earplugs 35dB-3 Pairs
Quies Protection Auditive - Earplugs 35dB-3 Pairs
Offered by Pharmacy Place

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent enough earplugs, but I still get woken (Guess I'm an untra-light sleeper!), 17 Oct. 2013
You get what you pay for here, and really they are good enough and comfortable enough. I never truly suspected they would eliminate all noise, I'm just a very light sleeper.

A Short History of England
A Short History of England
by Simon Jenkins

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Written and Informative., 14 Aug. 2012
This is a great all round tome. Some are very dry and some are very long. This book contains a little of everything for someone interested in history but with sparse knowledge to begin with.

The Last Unicorn
The Last Unicorn
by Peter S Beagle

4.0 out of 5 stars Poeticly Wierd, 14 Aug. 2012
This review is from: The Last Unicorn (Paperback)
This is a very strange book that in my opinion starts well and tails off. My favourite thing about it is the name of the Wizard, but also the poetic style and some quotes.

BCB Fireball Flint and Striker
BCB Fireball Flint and Striker

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works., 14 Aug. 2012
It took me a few goes to get used to the "Knack" of using this, but now its a sinch. Pretty handy tool to have around and good fun to use a more traditional method of starting a fire too.

Downton Abbey - OST album
Downton Abbey - OST album
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace on Disc, 14 Aug. 2012
Such a relaxing album. Well composed and produced it contains most, but not all, of the music heard on the TV series.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5