Profile for abbi-leanne haynes > Reviews

abbi-leanne haynes

Active Day Look Book
Active Day Look Book

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 8 Dec. 2014
It is okay, a lot smaller than I thought it would be. The mascara is poo so don't even bother using it. It was very runny and left clumps which was not a good look. The different shades are awesome and give a very natural looking smoky eye affect. My fave is actually the lip gloss though is very sticky. The instructions are too small to read clearly and the picture diagram is quite confusing and not very clear at all. I suppose you get what you pay for...

greymobiles USB Charger/Charging Data Pin For iPod Shuffle 2G 1GB 2GB
greymobiles USB Charger/Charging Data Pin For iPod Shuffle 2G 1GB 2GB
Offered by cheap4uk

1.0 out of 5 stars broken, 15 Oct. 2014
It did not work. Very dissatisfied

OnlineBestDigital - Designer Hard Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Skull
OnlineBestDigital - Designer Hard Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Skull
Offered by Online Best Digital

1.0 out of 5 stars sh*t, 15 Oct. 2014
Absolute rubbish. Looked nothing like the picture. Did not fit my phone properly and I somehow ended up with scratches on the side of my NEW phone even though I haven't even dropped it at all. Oh and the case is falling to pieces already. I binned it and will never use this seller again!

Samsung Galaxy S5 Case - White Soft Gel (TPU) Cover with Purple Flower Design
Samsung Galaxy S5 Case - White Soft Gel (TPU) Cover with Purple Flower Design
Offered by RJWprint

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 15 Oct. 2014
This was exactly what I was after. My case is completely protected and will last as long as I have the phone unlike my last case I brought through a different seller.

NEOPRENE SLIMMING BELT- One Size Fits Most - Targets Fat around Waist / Belly / Stomach Sontanas Cellulite Fat Burner
Offered by Electro World

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not a slimming belt!!!, 11 Sept. 2013
this is advertised as a slimming belt however when it arrived it clearly stated that it is a back support for people with back issues... very dissapointed.

Bender Ball
Bender Ball
Offered by Daniel sports supplies

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing parts, 11 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Bender Ball (Tools & Hardware)
I threw this item in the bin as you could not inflate it as the plug for the hole was missing. well p'd off!!!!!

Remington HC365 Stylist Hair Clipper Set
Remington HC365 Stylist Hair Clipper Set

5.0 out of 5 stars One Happy Boyfriend, 11 Sept. 2013
Hi can honestly say my boyfriend has never been so impressed by a set of hair clippers! There are so may extras that came with this kit that even I was impressed. It was even better than the description provided on this site. I would highly recommend this product and seller.

They also came well within the 4-5 days so well done to the carrier also!