Profile for Jill > Reviews

Jill

Dune Womens Horlick DI Platform Black 4 UK, 37 EU
Dune Womens Horlick DI Platform Black 4 UK, 37 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 28 April 2014
I absolutely adore these shoes - they look amazing on. The cleated sole means they don't slip and they are really comfortable.

Statement Black Enamel Crystal Hinged Bangle Bracelet (Silver Tone)
Statement Black Enamel Crystal Hinged Bangle Bracelet (Silver Tone)
Offered by Avalaya Jewellery
Price: 12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bangle, 28 April 2014
This bangle is beautiful and looks much more expensive than it is. I ordered it on Friday morning and it was with me by Saturday morning and that was with standard delivery.

Blue Banana Red Halter Neck A Line Shift Dress Size 8
Blue Banana Red Halter Neck A Line Shift Dress Size 8
Offered by Blue Banana
Price: 39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress - shame about the colour, 6 May 2013
I do like this dress. However - it is NOT red, it is more of a burgundy/deep red and nothing like the colour in the image. That's fine if you're looking for a deep shade - if you want show stopping, bright red not so good. This dress is a good fit though - I was slightly dubious with it being polyester; yes it is swimming costume material but it does manage to hang without clinging.

Ringspun Nina Tower Bone White Wrap Womens Dress Bone White Size 8
Ringspun Nina Tower Bone White Wrap Womens Dress Bone White Size 8

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite dress, 8 Sep 2011
This dress is absolutely fantastic - the picture in no way does it justice. It was a little on the long side when it arrived - i'm 6ft in my highest shoes - so i had to turn up the hem but this was easy with such beautiful fabric. Whenever I wear this dress I receive nothing but compliments; i've lost track of the number of random people who have approached me with lovely comments. This dress is a man magnet so be prepared!

Swizzels Matlow Love Hearts Mini Roll Sweets
Swizzels Matlow Love Hearts Mini Roll Sweets
Offered by Top Brand Discounts 4 u
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Little sweets of joy!, 8 Sep 2011
Wow! I only ordered these on the afternoon of 7th September; by 10 o'clock in the morning on 8th September they had been delivered. All the sweets are in perfect condition and have arrived in plenty of time for our wedding on 17th September. Thank you so much x