Profile for Jude > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Absolutely Stunning Pink Crystal and Gold Plated Alloy Owl Key Ring / Bag Charm
Absolutely Stunning Pink Crystal and Gold Plated Alloy Owl Key Ring / Bag Charm

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL BAG CHARM, 28 Aug. 2015
Beautiful bag charm, I bought it for my friends new bag that I have bought her, she is going to love it. Very well made and some weight to it also, just the same as the photo. Lovely colour, excellent service from the seller, quick to arrive. I would say it is just the right size, not to big not to small. I am thrilled with my purchase. I highly recommend seller and bag charm.

Viners Sky 20 Piece Cutlery Set - Stainless Steel - In Presentation Box
Viners Sky 20 Piece Cutlery Set - Stainless Steel - In Presentation Box

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT SET, 26 Aug. 2015
Lovely cutlery set, I bought them for every day use. Unusual lovely spoon shape, knives nice and sharp and a lovely shine to them.
I highly recommend seller and product.

Kings Cutlery Soup Spoons - Pack of 12 | Stainless Steel Soup Spoons, Genware Kings Cutlery
Offered by CHABRIAS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT SPOONS, 26 Aug. 2015
Lovely soup spoons, they match my new Amefa set perfectly. To good for every day use so putting away with the others for best.
I highly recommend these posh spoons.

Big Handbag Shop Womens Faux Leather Designer Top Handle Satchel Bag (Coffee)
Big Handbag Shop Womens Faux Leather Designer Top Handle Satchel Bag (Coffee)
Offered by Big Handbag Shop UK - Same Day Dispatch

5.0 out of 5 stars STYLISH AND CLASSY, 25 Aug. 2015
Lovely handbag, great quality, stylish.Very nice lining and inside to bag. Just the right size and nice colour too (Coffee). I bought this bag for my friend, who think's of everyone else before herself and really needed one, she is going to love it I am sure.
Simple design, very classy looking, less is more as they say. I will get one for myself in another colour. This is not the first bag I have bought off this company, they are excellent quality and great price, I highly recommend the bag and the company.

Scholl Velvet Smooth Pedi Electric Hard Skin Remover with Three Replacement Rollers

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 23 Aug. 2015
Great little item, I love it, hard skin sorted in no time, a couple of minuets and done, cream on and ready to go. I highly recommend.

Vanderbilt Eau du Toilette - 100 ml
Vanderbilt Eau du Toilette - 100 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars OK ONLY, 23 Aug. 2015
OK, but not as nice as the body spray I have used, I much prefer the Maroussia that I bought at the same time. I would not wear for the evening, but daytime yes.

Maroussia Eau de Toilette  - 100 ml
Maroussia Eau de Toilette - 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars SEDUCTIVE AROMA, 23 Aug. 2015
Lovely, the longer it stays on the better it seems to smell, was not expensive so I thought I would give it a go, glad I did, I recommend.

Amefa Vintage Kings 32 Piece 8 Person Cutlery Set - Gift Boxed
Amefa Vintage Kings 32 Piece 8 Person Cutlery Set - Gift Boxed
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars AMEFA CUTLERY, 17 Aug. 2015
Beautiful cutlery, very well made to a high standard. Would make a lovely gift also. To nice for every day, I might put away for best.
I highly recommend this beautiful set.

Blue Italian 15 cm Porcelain and Stainless Steel Pastry Forks and Tea Spoons, Set of 6, Blue/White
Offered by Beau Perry

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL SET, 17 Aug. 2015
Beautiful, I highly recommend. I shall use the forks for cakes and the spoons for tall glassed deserts as they are long enough.
Very well made and very nicely boxed, would also make a lovely present.

Big Handbag Shop Womens Small Trendy Multi Pockets Satchel Bag (H12133 Dark Tan)
Offered by Big Handbag Shop UK - Same Day Dispatch

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT HANDBAG, 3 Aug. 2015
This is a lovely handbag, very nice colour (medium tan) and just the right size for all your personal stuff without being too big. The bag is very well made, slightly lighter colour than the photo, but still great. Looks more expensive than it was. All in all I am very pleased with my purchase and would buy from this company again, I would highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7