Profile for Jude > Reviews

Content by Jude

Jude

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
WEIGHED reindeer moss approx 100g weight perfect 4 crafts & floral arrangements (100g DARK GREEN)

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST REINDEER MOSS, 25 April 2014
This has to be the best reindeer moss I have used so far, I make artificial flower arrangements and use reindeer moss on top of oasis to hide it and it looks so more finished off.
I have used others but I have found this one to be the best quality so far, I shall be using this one from now on, I would highly recommend.

(758) LIME beautiful 8 head orchid artificial flower weddings grave vases home decs (lime)
Offered by floralsupplies
Price: 4.65

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY FLOWERS, 4 April 2014
I am very pleased with the quality of these flowers, the coulour is also just like the photo. I have ordered off floral supplies before and not been let down on quality They are very good value for the money I paid.
I would recommend these artificial flowers.

Petstages Catnip Chew Ring
Petstages Catnip Chew Ring
Offered by Puddle Pet Care
Price: 2.95

2.0 out of 5 stars TURNED UP NOSES, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Petstages Catnip Chew Ring (Misc.)
My two little puss cats turned their noses up at these, they did not play with them at all, wast of money, I would not recommend.

Artificial Silk Lilac Bush with Leaves 21 stems - grave home spring flowers
Artificial Silk Lilac Bush with Leaves 21 stems - grave home spring flowers
Offered by A1-Homes
Price: 6.49

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS EXPECTED, 25 Mar 2014
I did not think that these artificial flowers are worth the money I paid for them, they do not look at all realistic, quite shabby in fact, I should have sent them back. I had to do quite a bit of work to them to make them presentable, so that I could use them as fillers in a display that I have done.
I will not use again, I do NOT RECOMMEND.

Black Patent Finish Croc Effect Shell Body Work Briefcase / Laptop Bag
Black Patent Finish Croc Effect Shell Body Work Briefcase / Laptop Bag
Price: 27.19

5.0 out of 5 stars POSH LAPTOP BAG, 5 Nov 2013
I bought this bag on the grounds of the other reviews, it is a little stiff, but I don't mind because it will protect my laptop better which fits in nicely.
I have just started my own little business and I am about to go to my first meeting, so I needed a nice bag for my laptop and A4 documents, but I wanted something smart and a little bit more girly. (Love the metal bow). This bag fits the bill and I bought it while it was 23.99, I see it has just gone up again, so I bought it just in time. I will feel the bees knees tomorrow when I go to my meeting. I highly recommend this bag even at the higher price, go on girls treat yourselves, it's fantastic.

500mm x 50M Small Bubble Wrap
500mm x 50M Small Bubble Wrap
Offered by PolyPostalBags
Price: 5.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Bubble Wrap, 29 Sep 2013
This review is from: 500mm x 50M Small Bubble Wrap
Ordered this the other day, got loads packed with it, just ordered another one, gone up by 29p.
People say it's rather thin, I have know thicker but I think it's fine, I would not have ordered another if it was not.
Does the job well.

Samsung Chat S3350 / 335 Premium Flip Case Cover / Black
Samsung Chat S3350 / 335 Premium Flip Case Cover / Black
Offered by teKKno
Price: 2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 22 July 2013
This is a very nice phone case, very smart. The phone fits perfectly and there is a magnetic clasp to close it.
I would say that the case would last along time, for the price that is great. I'm very pleased with it and would recommend it to anyone, arrived in super quick time too.

HAND FEET AND BODY CREAM 125g
HAND FEET AND BODY CREAM 125g
Offered by afrocosmetics4u
Price: 1.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 19 Jan 2013
I thought i would give this a go as it is not to expensive for a trial purchase.
I have been pleasantly surprised, it actually works. I bought it for my heals and only after a week they are lovely and smooth.
I will be buying the other products in this range as they are not expensive and i know they will work on me.
I would highly recommend this product.

Scruffs Ranger Donut Pet Bed, Antique Black, 61cm
Scruffs Ranger Donut Pet Bed, Antique Black, 61cm
Price: 29.64

4.0 out of 5 stars PET BED, 3 Nov 2012
This dog bed i have ordered for my two puss cats, it's just about the right size for them both to fit in and snuggle up together.
I have given it four stars because it could have done with more padding around the sides, but having said that i am pleased with the bed and it is well made.

Ancol Acticat Plastic Playground
Ancol Acticat Plastic Playground
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT TOY, 26 Oct 2012
I love this toy, i bought it for my two puss cats ( Milly and suki ).
They like me to play with them though other wise they wont bother with it, but i think it a good toy well made and sturdy, worth the money i would recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4