Profile for Jude > Reviews

Jude

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Premier Seeds Direct LIM01F 2 g Limnanthes Douglasii Poached Egg Mix Seeds
Premier Seeds Direct LIM01F 2 g Limnanthes Douglasii Poached Egg Mix Seeds

2.0 out of 5 stars I am not at all pleased with the out come of these seeds as they ..., 20 Mar. 2015
I am not at all pleased with the out come of these seeds as they are a very poor show, they are really nothing like the photos, they are in the best compost money can buy, but still poor. I would not recommend.

Just Seed - Flower - Nemophila menziesii Baby Blue Eyes - 200 Seeds
Just Seed - Flower - Nemophila menziesii Baby Blue Eyes - 200 Seeds
Offered by Juxi Tech

1.0 out of 5 stars Hence I would not recommend these seeds, 20 Mar. 2015
I had three packets of these seeds and not one of them has germinated. Hence I would not recommend these seeds.

Artificial Jasmine Flower Grass 5-Branch Plastic Wedding Bouquet Table Arrangement (Rose Red)
Offered by Highly One

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY LITTLE FLOWERS, 12 Mar. 2015
Lovely flowers, great for a garden display, which is what I wanted them for I use them as fillers for my artificial hanging baskets. So pleased I will be ordering more. I highly recommend flowers and seller.

Simon Elvin 6 open thank you cards & envelopes - multi coloured text design
Simon Elvin 6 open thank you cards & envelopes - multi coloured text design
Offered by Amstar Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars CLASSY CARDS, 8 Mar. 2015
Very nice cards, but have white background not as stated in photo. Would buy again, I recommend seller and cards.

Grade A 60 inch Width Beige Check Fleece Fabric,Material By The Metre
Grade A 60 inch Width Beige Check Fleece Fabric,Material By The Metre
Offered by Treeline Products

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT TOP GRADE FLEECE, 8 Mar. 2015
Great fleece, top grade product, all most too good for puss cats bed, their going to love it. I highly recommend seller and product.

Xtra-Funky Exclusive Great Sound Quality with Super Bass Chrome In Ear Headphones For Various Mobile Devices like iPod, iPhones, MP3 Players, Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and many more. (Black/Gold)
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT HEAPHONES, 8 Mar. 2015
Great in ear headphones, good quality sound and I am fussy what I listen to, I bought them to use with my Sony Walkman cassette player which I have had for years. I have gone through several sets of headphones over the years and these are just as good as the Sony ones that I have bought before. I dare say I will be back to this seller for more. I highly recommend seller and product.

Anniversary "Happy Anniversary" Greeting Card. Pandas Hearts Glitter
Anniversary "Happy Anniversary" Greeting Card. Pandas Hearts Glitter
Offered by Georgie Lou's

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY CARD, 1 Feb. 2015
Very nice card, I bought it for my friend on our first anniversary of being friends, along with a little pressy. It is not often you find anniversary cards with just that on it, so I thought it would be perfect for my needs and it is , I would recommend this card.

Scottish Fine Soaps Boheme Essentials Gift Set
Scottish Fine Soaps Boheme Essentials Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL BOHEME FRAGRANCE, 29 Jan. 2015
I have bought this for a friend that I met 12 months ago as a thank you of our first year of friendship. I put a tiny little dab of the hand cream on my hand to see what it would smell like, it is beautiful, I made an excellent purchase, she will love it.
I have used Scottish Fine Soaps before and loved them, so I was not surprised of it's quality. I would recommend this product,

Enslaved Angel Poster
Enslaved Angel Poster
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL PRINT, 26 Jan. 2015
Beautiful poster, on quality paper, still rolled up in tube as I am now looking for the perfect frame to restore, to house it in, certainly worth the effort, it will then take pride of place in my bedroom. This poster WILL pull at the heart strings.

MPP50363 Anne Stokes Prayer For The Fallen 40cm x 50cm fantasy art mini poster
MPP50363 Anne Stokes Prayer For The Fallen 40cm x 50cm fantasy art mini poster
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNING PRINT, 17 Jan. 2015
Beautiful print, on quality paper, I needed the smaller print (40x50cm) as I have a lovely frame for it. Now it is housed in it ,it looks very expensive, people always comment on how beautiful it is when they see it. A perfect purchase, I recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5