Profile for Jude > Reviews

Interstellar [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Matthew McConaughey
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

2.0 out of 5 stars YAWN!, 21 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Interstellar [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
I don't know what all the rave reviews are about, could have been a great film, I found it very tiring, no where near as good as Gravity, waist of my £7 second hand. I would not recommend this DVD, not worth the money.

Perfect Plants "Multi-Colour Bush Lobelia" Bedding Plants (Pack of 24)
Perfect Plants "Multi-Colour Bush Lobelia" Bedding Plants (Pack of 24)

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT PLANTS, 9 Jun. 2015
I bought the white ones, they where already coming into bloom when received, just needed to be planted into the hanging baskets, I have put them with Perfect Plants red Verbena, they will look stunning in a couple of weeks. All very healthy plants and very well packaged. Quick delivery too. I would highly recommend Perfect Plants, would not buy from anywhere else.

Perfect Plants "Red Verbena" Bedding Plants (Pack of 12)
Perfect Plants "Red Verbena" Bedding Plants (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT PLANTS, 9 Jun. 2015
Beautiful garden ready plants, already starting in bloom, just need to plant out into baskets. Lovely rich red colour, very healthy plants, you cannot go wrong with Perfect Plants, I highly recommend, would not buy them from anywhere else. The packaging is so well done also.

Trailing Blue Lobelia Plants. 24 Garden Ready Plants
Trailing Blue Lobelia Plants. 24 Garden Ready Plants

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 21 May 2015
Beautiful plants, very well packaged, can't wait for them to bloom. A lot bigger than I thought they would be. I highly recommend Perfect Plants.

Perfect Plants "Blue Morn Petunia" Bedding Plants (Pack of 12)
Perfect Plants "Blue Morn Petunia" Bedding Plants (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 21 May 2015
Beautiful plants, can't wait for them to bloom, very well packaged,, a lot bigger than I thought they would be. I highly recommend Perfect plants.

Perfect Plants "Orange Geranium" Bedding Plants (Pack of 12)
Perfect Plants "Orange Geranium" Bedding Plants (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 21 May 2015
Beautiful plants, very well packaged, can't wait for them to boom, a lot bigger than I thought they would be. I highly recommend Perfect Plants.

Premier Seeds Direct LIM01F 2 g Limnanthes Douglasii Poached Egg Mix Seeds
Premier Seeds Direct LIM01F 2 g Limnanthes Douglasii Poached Egg Mix Seeds

2.0 out of 5 stars I am not at all pleased with the out come of these seeds as they ..., 20 Mar. 2015
I am not at all pleased with the out come of these seeds as they are a very poor show, they are really nothing like the photos, they are in the best compost money can buy, but still poor. I would not recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2015 1:05 AM BST

Just Seed - Flower - Nemophila menziesii Baby Blue Eyes - 800 Seeds
Just Seed - Flower - Nemophila menziesii Baby Blue Eyes - 800 Seeds
Offered by Zbera Seeds

1.0 out of 5 stars Hence I would not recommend these seeds, 20 Mar. 2015
I had three packets of these seeds and not one of them has germinated. Hence I would not recommend these seeds.

Artificial Jasmine Flower Grass 5-Branch Plastic Wedding Bouquet Table Arrangement (Rose Red)
Offered by Highly One

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY LITTLE FLOWERS, 12 Mar. 2015
Lovely flowers, great for a garden display, which is what I wanted them for I use them as fillers for my artificial hanging baskets. So pleased I will be ordering more. I highly recommend flowers and seller.

Simon Elvin 6 open thank you cards & envelopes - multi coloured text design
Simon Elvin 6 open thank you cards & envelopes - multi coloured text design
Offered by Just Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars CLASSY CARDS, 8 Mar. 2015
Very nice cards, but have white background not as stated in photo. Would buy again, I recommend seller and cards.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6