Profile for Jude > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Trailing Blue Lobelia Plants. 24 Garden Ready Plants
Trailing Blue Lobelia Plants. 24 Garden Ready Plants

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 21 May 2015
Beautiful plants, very well packaged, can't wait for them to bloom. A lot bigger than I thought they would be. I highly recommend Perfect Plants.

Petunia Bedding Plants. 12 Garden Ready Plants
Petunia Bedding Plants. 12 Garden Ready Plants

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 21 May 2015
Beautiful plants, can't wait for them to bloom, very well packaged,, a lot bigger than I thought they would be. I highly recommend Perfect plants.

Geranium Bedding plants. 12 Garden Ready Plants. [Orange]
Geranium Bedding plants. 12 Garden Ready Plants. [Orange]

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 21 May 2015
Beautiful plants, very well packaged, can't wait for them to boom, a lot bigger than I thought they would be. I highly recommend Perfect Plants.

Premier Seeds Direct LIM01F 2 g Limnanthes Douglasii Poached Egg Mix Seeds
Premier Seeds Direct LIM01F 2 g Limnanthes Douglasii Poached Egg Mix Seeds

2.0 out of 5 stars I am not at all pleased with the out come of these seeds as they ..., 20 Mar. 2015
I am not at all pleased with the out come of these seeds as they are a very poor show, they are really nothing like the photos, they are in the best compost money can buy, but still poor. I would not recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2015 1:05 AM BST

Just Seed - Flower - Nemophila menziesii Baby Blue Eyes - 200 Seeds
Just Seed - Flower - Nemophila menziesii Baby Blue Eyes - 200 Seeds
Offered by Juxi Tech

1.0 out of 5 stars Hence I would not recommend these seeds, 20 Mar. 2015
I had three packets of these seeds and not one of them has germinated. Hence I would not recommend these seeds.

Artificial Jasmine Flower Grass 5-Branch Plastic Wedding Bouquet Table Arrangement (Rose Red)
Offered by Highly One

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY LITTLE FLOWERS, 12 Mar. 2015
Lovely flowers, great for a garden display, which is what I wanted them for I use them as fillers for my artificial hanging baskets. So pleased I will be ordering more. I highly recommend flowers and seller.

Simon Elvin 6 open thank you cards & envelopes - multi coloured text design
Simon Elvin 6 open thank you cards & envelopes - multi coloured text design
Offered by AbbeyShake

5.0 out of 5 stars CLASSY CARDS, 8 Mar. 2015
Very nice cards, but have white background not as stated in photo. Would buy again, I recommend seller and cards.

Grade A 60 inch Width Beige Check Fleece Fabric,Material By The Metre
Grade A 60 inch Width Beige Check Fleece Fabric,Material By The Metre
Offered by Treeline Products

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT TOP GRADE FLEECE, 8 Mar. 2015
Great fleece, top grade product, all most too good for puss cats bed, their going to love it. I highly recommend seller and product.

Xtra-Funky Exclusive Great Sound Quality with Super Bass Chrome In Ear Headphones For Various Mobile Devices like iPod, iPhones, MP3 Players, Laptops, Tablets, Mobile Phones and many more. (Black/Gold)
Offered by Xtra-Funky Ltd (VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT HEAPHONES, 8 Mar. 2015
Great in ear headphones, good quality sound and I am fussy what I listen to, I bought them to use with my Sony Walkman cassette player which I have had for years. I have gone through several sets of headphones over the years and these are just as good as the Sony ones that I have bought before. I dare say I will be back to this seller for more. I highly recommend seller and product.

Anniversary "Happy Anniversary" Greeting Card. Pandas Hearts Glitter
Anniversary "Happy Anniversary" Greeting Card. Pandas Hearts Glitter
Offered by Morgan's Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY CARD, 1 Feb. 2015
Very nice card, I bought it for my friend on our first anniversary of being friends, along with a little pressy. It is not often you find anniversary cards with just that on it, so I thought it would be perfect for my needs and it is , I would recommend this card.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6