Profile for Jude > Reviews

Anniversary "Happy Anniversary" Greeting Card. Pandas Hearts Glitter
Anniversary "Happy Anniversary" Greeting Card. Pandas Hearts Glitter
Offered by Morgan's Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY CARD, 1 Feb. 2015
Very nice card, I bought it for my friend on our first anniversary of being friends, along with a little pressy. It is not often you find anniversary cards with just that on it, so I thought it would be perfect for my needs and it is , I would recommend this card.

Scottish Fine Soaps Boheme Essentials Gift Set
Scottish Fine Soaps Boheme Essentials Gift Set
Offered by Bath & Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL BOHEME FRAGRANCE, 29 Jan. 2015
I have bought this for a friend that I met 12 months ago as a thank you of our first year of friendship. I put a tiny little dab of the hand cream on my hand to see what it would smell like, it is beautiful, I made an excellent purchase, she will love it.
I have used Scottish Fine Soaps before and loved them, so I was not surprised of it's quality. I would recommend this product,

Enslaved Angel Poster
Enslaved Angel Poster
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL PRINT, 26 Jan. 2015
Beautiful poster, on quality paper, still rolled up in tube as I am now looking for the perfect frame to restore, to house it in, certainly worth the effort, it will then take pride of place in my bedroom. This poster WILL pull at the heart strings.

MPP50363 Anne Stokes Prayer For The Fallen 40cm x 50cm fantasy art mini poster
MPP50363 Anne Stokes Prayer For The Fallen 40cm x 50cm fantasy art mini poster
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNING PRINT, 17 Jan. 2015
Beautiful print, on quality paper, I needed the smaller print (40x50cm) as I have a lovely frame for it. Now it is housed in it ,it looks very expensive, people always comment on how beautiful it is when they see it. A perfect purchase, I recommend.

Angel of Death - Victoria Frances - Mini Poster - 40cm x 50cm
Angel of Death - Victoria Frances - Mini Poster - 40cm x 50cm
Offered by Poster Revolution UK

5.0 out of 5 stars STUNNING PRINT, 17 Jan. 2015
This is a beautiful print, I wanted the smaller one (41x51cm) as I have a lovely frame that is just perfect for it, it is now housed in it and I am delighted with the finished result.
The quality of paper used for the poster is second to none, all in all a perfect purchase. I recommend.

Whitefurze G03T50 50cm Bell Trough - Terracotta
Whitefurze G03T50 50cm Bell Trough - Terracotta

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PLANTERS, 21 Dec. 2014
Great little planter, I have painted mine with outdoor gloss and it looks great with my three new little shrubs in it, I will buy more in the summer and again paint them. I recommend these planters.

Whitefurze G01R50 50cm Milano Round Planter - Terracotta
Whitefurze G01R50 50cm Milano Round Planter - Terracotta

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PLANTER, 21 Dec. 2014
Great planters, I have painted mine with outdoor gloss and it looks great with my new Hydrangea in it, plenty of room for it to grow big. I recommend this planter they look great painted also. I will be buying more this summer.

Rustins GPOB250 250ml Small Job Oxford - Blue
Rustins GPOB250 250ml Small Job Oxford - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PAINT, 21 Dec. 2014
This paint I have used for painting plastic garden planters, I used the Rustins primer first and both are excellent products and have done the job perfectly, lovely colour too (two coats). Both have gone a very long way and I still have plenty left. I would recommend this paint for any little outdoor job, I will be buying more of this paint in the summer.

Stewart 50cm Patio Tub - Gun Metal Black
Stewart 50cm Patio Tub - Gun Metal Black

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY SMART PLANTER, 17 Oct. 2014
This is a serious garden planter, I was shocked when it arrived at just how big it was and how sturdy, great value for the money I paid. It did take a full 50L bag of soil and a bit extra. I drilled holes in the bottom and put a load of broken up crockery in the bottom for drainage.
My lovely shrub should be fine in this for life now, it will never need to be potted on and it looks great on the patio, I shall have more of these planters, I see they do them in different sizes too, I would recommend theses planters to any one they really look the business.

WEIGHED reindeer moss approx 100g weight perfect 4 crafts & floral arrangements (100g DARK GREEN)

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST REINDEER MOSS, 25 April 2014
This has to be the best reindeer moss I have used so far, I make artificial flower arrangements and use reindeer moss on top of oasis to hide it and it looks so more finished off.
I have used others but I have found this one to be the best quality so far, I shall be using this one from now on, I would highly recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5