Profile for Joanne K. Pilsworth > Reviews

Content by Joanne K. Pils...

Joanne K. Pilsworth (Cambridge, UK)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
iPad Mini Case for Apple iPad Mini 3 Mini 2 Mini 1 ( 1st, 2nd, 3rd Generation ) 7.9" Retina display iPad Mini3 (2014 Oct Released), inShang 360 Degree Case Cover Stand with auto Sleep Wake function + Normal Stylus
Offered by inShang

1.0 out of 5 stars A key part of an iPad cover is switching off to conserve battery. My (even cheaper) cover from Tesco did that. This one doesn't, 15 Mar. 2016
Cheap and it shows

Dance With The Devil (Dark-Hunter World)
Dance With The Devil (Dark-Hunter World)
by Sherrilyn Kenyon

5.0 out of 5 stars My absolute favourite: Zarek is so misunderstood, 20 Feb. 2016
This is my all time favourite SK Dark Hunter's book, and yes, I am biased since I write stories based on this character in a roleplay group. I have the same title in other languages, but I had loaned my copy to someone who sold it.

Happy now. I have a pristine hardback copy.

Yoga For Dummies
Yoga For Dummies
by Larry Payne

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite a straightforward guide, 20 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Yoga For Dummies (Paperback)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Sort of works for me. I was hoping for something that would give straightforward descriptions to start yoga. I had tried in the past to go to classes, when I hadn't realised that yoga was a competitive sport.

This has some exercises, but it also has a lot of words on philosophy.

Destination Docklands 1988
Destination Docklands 1988

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories of my 21st birthday, 20 Feb. 2016
Sweet memories of a 21st birthday present. My sister took me to see this concert for my 21st birthday. I had to buy it and was not disappointed.

Deflecto Stand-Up Sign Holder Double-sided Portrait A4 Clear Ref 47801
Deflecto Stand-Up Sign Holder Double-sided Portrait A4 Clear Ref 47801

5.0 out of 5 stars It works to display literature on a table-top stand, 20 Feb. 2016
It works, but it doesn't pack down very well with the rest of my exhibition kit.

United Oddsocks - Box 6 Oddsocks For Men - Swanky
United Oddsocks - Box 6 Oddsocks For Men - Swanky
Offered by Gilt Edged Promotions Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Very poor on shrinkage, 20 Feb. 2016
Disappointed at the shrink level of these socks. My ankles are not that thick, but I buy men's socks because they tend to be larger. Suffice it to say that if I had bought these for one of my men, they would have been useless after two washes.

[Apple MFi Certified] Foxnovo® LED USB Cable - 2.6ft Blue Flowing EL Light 8-pin & Micro USB 2-in-1 Data Sync Cable Charging Cord for iPhone 6,iPhone 6 Plus,iPhone 5,5C,5S,iPad Air,iPad mini,iPad mini 2,iPad 4,iPod Touch 5,HTC,Lennovo,Nokia and other Android Phones Tablets(Black)
Offered by BESTOMZ STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Amusing but practical use of LEDs for charging, 20 Feb. 2016
Fascinating to watch this cable. My Electronics Engineer husband finds it fascinating that they have the LEDS set up this way: a constant flow whilst it is charging and then no light when the device is charged. Saves on overcharging.

Authentic RDX Ankle Foot Support Anklet Pad MMA Brace Guard
Authentic RDX Ankle Foot Support Anklet Pad MMA Brace Guard
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent level of support and compression, 20 Feb. 2016
Just what I needed. I am trying to return to karate training, but discovered that after three years, my ankle strength left something to be desired. I didn't want something too constricting, but I needed a good level of support. The only 'complaint' is that the gold printing peeled off very quickly, but if anything it means that they are not as garish.

Creative Cursing: A Mix 'n' Match Profanity Generator
Creative Cursing: A Mix 'n' Match Profanity Generator
by Sarah Royal
Edition: Hardcover-spiral

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative Cursing: no more same old swearing, 20 Feb. 2016
Inspiration for writers. I lead a writing group. Sometimes my fellow authors need to swear, but hearing the same old curse words can be boring. I have another book like this for Shakespearean swearing which serves the same purpose.

COMMON SENSE - IS SO RARE THESE DAYS - (XL - BLACK) NEW PREMIUM LOOSE FIT T-SHIRT - slogan funny clothing joke novelty vintage retro t shirt top men's ladies women's girl boy men women tshirt tees tee t-shirts shirts fashion urban cool geek nerd cooper science big sheldon physics bang theory day for him her brother sister mum dad mummy daddy father mother birthday ideas gifts christmas present gift S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL - by Fonfella
Offered by 123t

5.0 out of 5 stars A welcome addition to my son's wardrobe, 20 Feb. 2016
A perfect Christmas gift for my son. The fit was just right, which is saying something as he is very lean and tall.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20