Profile for R. MEPHAM > Reviews

Berghaus Men's Explorer Ridge Hiking Boot Brown 80020 B90 10 UK
Berghaus Men's Explorer Ridge Hiking Boot Brown 80020 B90 10 UK
Price: 92.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof slippers, 26 Aug 2011
Well I trudged across Dartmoor in these a few weeks ago and I am more than pleased with them, comfortable from the off and waterproof unless of course you stand in something to deep. They are lightweight of good quality and have good grip, I am trying to find negatives but it's difficult, I would say that if your walking in dry weather and don't need ankle support then trail shoes maybe better unless it's winter time and boots are preferable due to cold.

Buy them you won't regret it!

Leatherman Style Multi-Tool - Black
Leatherman Style Multi-Tool - Black
Offered by Parkers of Bolton
Price: 12.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Leatherman cs, 16 July 2011
Apart from needing a tool to get the tweezers out I am happy with it. The knife is sharp and the scissors are usable. The overall quality is as expected from leatherman - very good

iFrogz Frost luxe case pink/black for iphone 3g+3gs (IPHONE3G-FL-PNK/BLK)
iFrogz Frost luxe case pink/black for iphone 3g+3gs (IPHONE3G-FL-PNK/BLK)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the money, 15 April 2011
Recieved promptly but after a few days the Matt surface began to peel off but it fits well and provides protection.

New Trent iMirror 6000mAh Heavy Duty 2A/1A Dual USB Ports External Battery Pack for the new iPad, iPad2, iPhone 5 4S 4 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch all versions, Samsung Galaxy Note, Nexus, S2, & S, HTC Sensation EVO Thunderbolt, LG Optimus V, Blackberry (Bold curve Torch), Motorola Razr & Bionic, Nokia Lumia (IMP60D Heavy Duty 5V/2A/1A high speed charger)

5.0 out of 5 stars Trent battery pack, 24 Feb 2011
I mainly use the Trent battery pack for an IPhone 4, it gives me roughly 2.5 charges per full charge on the unit. I have charged my gps unit once.

I have charged and depleted the unit approximately 7 times since purchasing.

Overall I am satisfied with the unit and think it offers good value for money although I was unsure about what to charge it with, but my iPad charger seems to do the trick.