Profile for klausbrando > Reviews

klausbrando

Kipling Women's Reth Shoulder Bag - Espresso Brown
Kipling Women's Reth Shoulder Bag - Espresso Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, 16 Feb. 2014
I have nothing but positive things to say about this bag: the product is as described, I love the colour (expresso brown) and it is a strong and fashionable bag. I would definitively recommend this!

Doctor Sleep (Shining Book 2)
Doctor Sleep (Shining Book 2)
by Stephen King

2.0 out of 5 stars No issues with delivery, but I didn't like the book, 16 Feb. 2014
The book was sent timely and arrived in perfect conditions. However, I couldn't bring myself to like the story. It was probably a mistake to have re-read The Shining just before reading this book: I personally found none of the compelling elements that were present in the first book, and cared little for the characters portrayed. I wouldn't recommend reading this book.

Gosford Park [DVD] [2002]
Gosford Park [DVD] [2002]
Dvd ~ Kristen Scott Thomas

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Gosford Park [DVD] [2002] (DVD)
The DVD has average video quality and quite poor audio quality, which paired with the absence of subtitles made an otherwise enjoyable movie a pain to watch, at least for me. I wouldn't recommend this product.