Profile for id-sarah > Reviews

Content by id-sarah

id-sarah

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Independent Study (The Testing Trilogy Book 2)
Independent Study (The Testing Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 July 2015
I've been looking for a while to find a great dystopian series.... And I've finally found it! A series well worth reading

The Testing (The Testing Trilogy Book 1)
The Testing (The Testing Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 July 2015
It's been a long time since I read a really good 'couldn't put down ' book, and this is it! Up there on my all time favourite books! Off to get the series now.

Sudden Death: A Zombie Novel
Sudden Death: A Zombie Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed!, 9 Jun. 2015
There are so many books of this genre out there... It's great to get something that's new and exciting. Really enjoyed

The Calling
The Calling

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, 14 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Calling (Kindle Edition)
Wow, not what I'd normally read, but I really fell for all the characters. I smiled and I cried. It made me wonder what I'd do, if I'd try to do what Danny did. A very thought provoking read.

Sealed In
Sealed In

5.0 out of 5 stars wow thought provoking, 3 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Sealed In (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book. It's a bit scary as its so realistic and could probably happen. Get your shelters dug out and filled with supplies!

Lycan Fallout 2:  Fall Of Man
Lycan Fallout 2: Fall Of Man

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this author is my favourite.... Ever!, 3 Feb. 2015
I Think the Zombie Fallout books are about my most favourite books read ever... The Lycan Fallout coming in very close. They just kind of ruins all other zombie books for me! Highly recommended

Protocol One (Protocol One Saga Book 1)
Protocol One (Protocol One Saga Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Five Star Book, 31 Jan. 2015
I read one of this authors books and it was so good I'm working my way through them all! This was no exception. Another great read.... My only complaint is they are over too soon as I can't put them down!

When the Ashes Fall
When the Ashes Fall

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh wow!, 30 Jan. 2015
So very, very real! Such and emotional trek through one woman and her family living through a nuclear bomb. I found it such a thought provoking book. An excellent read. Highly recommended.

Dust
Dust

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, just brilliant, 29 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Dust (Kindle Edition)
I never do spoilers when I review books, but I do sing their praises when I enjoy them. I read this in two sittings as I couldn't put it down. I enjoyed it so much I'm off to find more from this author. If you like the post apocalyptic genre..... I'm guessing you'll love this author.

The Big Ten: The First Ten Books of the Beginnings Series
The Big Ten: The First Ten Books of the Beginnings Series

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best authors out there, 27 Jan. 2015
How I define the best authors, which I only have a few of.
Their books keep me up till the early hours. I can't stop thinking of it and can't wait to begin reading the book again. The book makes me laugh and cry ( this one made me outright sob in one part ) and of course an excellent storyline with great characters. I've read for years and years and I read a lot. This book is up there with the best, so much so, I'm off to find out every other book this author has written.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9