Profile for Chelmer101 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Paperama
Paperama

5.0 out of 5 stars panorama, 21 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Paperama (App)
Good but hard

The Railway Children
The Railway Children

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 23 Nov. 2014
Didn't expect it to be so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another amazing book by E.(Edith) Nesbit it just blew me away might buy a paper copy?

Superslick SSTSG Tuning Slide Grease
Superslick SSTSG Tuning Slide Grease
Offered by Limestone

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - Just what you need ..., 9 Oct. 2014
Excellent products. I am adding this review since as a Mum with no experience of brass instruments I didn't know what to buy for my youngster's instrument. This proved to be excellent quality and just what was needed. So if like me you are in doubt and in need of advice you can feel reassured that this is what you need! It is a small tub but you only need a tiny amount so it will last for ages.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class - solved our problems, 9 Oct. 2014
Absolutely excellent product. I am adding this review since as a Mum with no experience of brass instruments I didn't know what to buy for my youngster's instrument. This turned out to be excellent quality and just what was needed, So if like me you are in doubt and in need of advice you can feel reassured that this IS what you need! It is much better than the stuff which had been in the case of a previous school instrument and got us out of a difficult situation with a very sticky valve.

Amazonas Aruba Juniper Weather Proof Spreader Bar Hammock
Amazonas Aruba Juniper Weather Proof Spreader Bar Hammock

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 5 Aug. 2014
Excellent hammock my son is delighted

Hi-Tec Shore Junior Unisex-Kids' Sandals - Grey (Charcoal/Grey/Tangelo), 4 UK (37 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 5 Aug. 2014
These sandals are great. I had bought a cheaper but similar pair for my son but the toe wasn't really closed in so his big toe poked out. This defeated the object of a closed toe sandal and I felt was rather unsafe. He loves this replacement pair and I can hardly get them off his feet. Great in the wet or the dry.

Children of the Revolution: The 21st DCI Banks Mystery (Inspector Banks)
Children of the Revolution: The 21st DCI Banks Mystery (Inspector Banks)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 3 May 2014
Not really up to Peter Robinson's usual standards, this book is extremely slow to get going; Banks doesn't even find the 'revolutionaries' of the title til half way through. A lot of time is spent rather laboriously developing new characters or exploring interesting themes that are, nonetheless, irrelevant to the plot. Everything falls together in the last 3 chapters in a compelling but unlikely finale.
We all have bad days ... I hope Robinson can re-find his form.

Broken Angels (Katie Maguire Book 2)
Broken Angels (Katie Maguire Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Gruesome but an excellent read, 5 Feb. 2014
This second book in the Katie Maguire series delivers another thrilling and compelling read. Thankfully slightly less gorey than White Bones (I am not convinced that the reader needs quite that much detail but dont be put off). An interesting commentary on Irish Catholicism creates a welcome reflective and thought provoking strand to this book. Although slightly formulaic I highly recommend.

The Vanishing Point
The Vanishing Point

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected, 29 Dec. 2013
From the second chapter this book was not what I expected. It was much, much better and an excellent read, a compelling story and a great commentary on reality tv and modern media.

The Marriage Certificate
The Marriage Certificate

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story any family historian will love, 10 Dec. 2013
I enjoyed this book, much more than i had expected. The historical story is fascinating and compulsive with a great level of detail, the parrallel genealogical research is accurately described and thoroughly enjoyable.

Page: 1 | 2