Profile for mumsy50 > Reviews

Aromhuset Coffee Flavor, Amaretto, Sugar Free, 30 ml
Offered by Aromhuset of Sweden
Price: 3.40

2.0 out of 5 stars Stick to Ready Made Flavoured Coffee, 22 Dec 2013
I bought 3 flavours. Amaretto, vanilla and hazelnut. They are ok, but taste nothing like the ready made flavoured coffee you can buy.
I wouldn't buy again, but will use them up when I feel like a change.

Creative Toys : Gift Boxed Double Hammer and Tap Pin a Shape Cork Picture Board
Creative Toys : Gift Boxed Double Hammer and Tap Pin a Shape Cork Picture Board
Offered by Go Great Toys
Price: 8.85

4.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia!, 22 Dec 2013
I remember this toy from free play at school. It was very popular and I always wished I had one. I bought this for my 4 year old.
He enjoys playing with it - and so does his Grandpa!
Great little toy, which will help your child with fine motor skills and imagination.

LADIES K SHOES BY CLARKS BLACK PATENT LEATHER KNEE HIGH BOOTS NESSA CLARE FIT E (UK 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy!, 22 Dec 2013
I added these gorgeous boots to my wish in the hope that I'd be able to afford them after I'd bought all my Christmas presents.
I popped into Clarks to try them as I have quite large calves. 16 inch to be exact. They were perfect! Then a few days later I passed
the Clarks shop again and they had reduced them by 20. I couldn't resist and bought them. They really are lovely boots. Very aesthetic, but also
sturdy with a good gripping sole for frosty mornings. The E fit is perfect for my wide foot too. Get these if you are looking for Patent leather boots, you wont regret it.
Why buy plastic when you can have the real thing for a few pounds more. Can't wait to wear them!

Everyday Minerals, Inc. Everyday Minerals, Jojoba Base, Bare, 0.17 oz (4.8 g) 2.7 x 2.7 x 0.7 inches
Offered by Better Yourself Limited
Price: 21.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 2 May 2013
I ordered this powder after seeing it reviewed on You Tube. The makeup artist said it was the best for dry skin and he was right. It is so light and near invisible and does not clog or settle in lines or dry patches. I use it to set my foundation and I'm very pleased with the results. I know it may seem expensive and I did think about the cost for a couple of weeks before ordering it. But I'm glad I did and as you only need a small amount, it will last a long time. If you have dry skin and have trouble with other powders, try this I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

Casper [DVD] [1995]
Casper [DVD] [1995]
Dvd ~ Bill Pullman
Offered by Champion Toys
Price: 3.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for kids, 2 May 2013
This review is from: Casper [DVD] [1995] (DVD)
My little one who's 4 really enjoyed this movie. I'm not sure he completely understood the story, but he stayed with it to the end.

Suede_04 Long Strap Cross Body Large Shoulder Messenger Bag (Baby Blue)
Suede_04 Long Strap Cross Body Large Shoulder Messenger Bag (Baby Blue)
Offered by Big Handbag Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour, 2 May 2013
I love the colour of this bag, but find the strap a bit short. Also, there doesn't seem to be as much room inside as I expected. But maybe that's not a bad thing as it's stops me filling it up!

Handy Manny: Fixing It Right [DVD]
Handy Manny: Fixing It Right [DVD]
Price: 4.78

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite, 28 April 2013
Bought for 4 year old as he loves the TV series. Handy Manny is a nice easy cartoon to watch and if children are interested they can pick up a bit of Spanish along the way. In fact, they probably will pick up a few Spanish words - we all have. Lovely and colourful and the stories all have some kind of moral attached to them, such as being kind to one another or owning up when something goes wrong. Such a change from the mindless superhero type stuff that seems to be around a lot at the moment. If you're looking for new DVD's at the moment, choose this one, I'm sure your child will love it.

HP COMPAQ MINI 110 10.1" NETBOOK LAPTOP CHARGER AC ADAPTER 19V 1.58A 30W MAINS BATTERY POWER SUPPLY UNIT
Offered by Delta Enterprise
Price: 6.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat!, 28 April 2013
Bought as a replacement after I accidentally broke my original one. Well made product and works just as good as the original. Just a reminder that this is only the adapter and you will need to retain the plug part or order one if you haven't got one.

Chique Concentrated Cologne Spray 100ml
Chique Concentrated Cologne Spray 100ml
Offered by Perfumes4uu
Price: 9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, love it love it!, 27 April 2013
I bought this perfume for a change. It was my mum's favourite and it always reminds me of her. I wasn't disappointed, it's just as I remembered it, a lovely warm but clean fragrance. You can wear this anytime, just be careful how much you put on as it can be a bit overpowering. It's become my favourite of the moment and I'm enjoying wearing it. Try it, I'm sure you'll like it.

PHIL AND TEDS ME TOO TABLE CHAIR HIGHCHAIR BOOSTER - RED
PHIL AND TEDS ME TOO TABLE CHAIR HIGHCHAIR BOOSTER - RED

5.0 out of 5 stars Best baby item!, 29 Feb 2012
I bought this chair in red to put at the end of the worktop in the kitchen. So that baby could be at my level and we could interact whilst I did my jobs. It's a perfect and compact size, but with loads of room for baby to grow. One of the best things I found was not having a chair legs to trip over and no messing about moving a highchair around the kitchen when cleaning the floor.

It has proved to be one of the best baby items I bought and has been invaluable. Easy to attach to the worktop and really secure and steady. My little one who is now 3 has sat in this chair everyday and watched and interacted with the family as we have gone about family life. I bought a little dvd player and he has loved sitting in the same room as mum whilst watching his favourite dvd's. It was with great regret that we had to stop using the chair when he got to maximum weight and it was no longer safe to put him in it.

We have also taken it with us to friends and relatives houses as it's easy to remove and folds flat for travelling, so takes up little room. To clean the chair I washed it in the sink with a mild detergent and a soft brush, then left it to drip dry and finished drying it on top of the radiator on a towel. The chair has now been washed, steam cleaned and put away ready for the next baby. If you are thinking of purchasing the 'Me Too' chair I can recommend it wholeheartedly. and can guarantee it will be one of your best buys! Well done Phil & Ted!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3