Profile for lukaszlinka > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
LEGO DUPLO 6156: Photo Safari
LEGO DUPLO 6156: Photo Safari

5.0 out of 5 stars The 2012 lego safari, 28 Oct 2012
This is new released 2012 lego duplo safari zoo. I bought it to our boys for more different animals they can play with it. There is ostrich in it which you can not find it in other lego duplo sets. hippo and crocodile's mouths can move up and down and it is really fun. The kids love it and have a lot of fun to play with it. It is lego quality as usual, good and sturdy, worth every penny.

LEGO DUPLO 5633 Polar Zoo
LEGO DUPLO 5633 Polar Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego polar zoo, 28 Oct 2012
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 5633 Polar Zoo (Toy)
I bought this set for our boys, they love it, they have a lot of fun to play with it.My 3 years elder son learnt animals names and created to build his own polar zoo. they connect other lego zoo sets to play with. Lego bricks are good and sturdy quality . It is worth every penny .

Tefal ActiFry Family AH900240 Low Fat Electric Fryer - 1.5 kg Capacity - White
Tefal ActiFry Family AH900240 Low Fat Electric Fryer - 1.5 kg Capacity - White

5.0 out of 5 stars The best chips fryer., 28 Oct 2012
This is the best chips fryer you could ever get in any where. Right now it became our family must use kitchen gadget. We bought it last year, use it often, kids love the chips . Tried few other recipes in the books, came out ok. but still the potato chips and sweet potato chips all the time come out crispy outside and soft inside. definitely better then the frozen chips you could buy from supermarket or chips shop. It normally took 50 mins to cook the chips , sometimes shorter or longer, that's all depend on the portions of the potato, but just need one spoon of oil. It is easy clean, all the parts you can take apart to clean properly. It is indeed the best chip fryer.

George Foreman 14532 Ten Portion Entertaining Grill - Black
George Foreman 14532 Ten Portion Entertaining Grill - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars What a disappointment., 28 Oct 2012
I was so happy when I get this grill , tried it first time for burger meant,it came out a disaster . Basic the grill heat up in too high temperature, outside liar of meat already well done, but inside still rare. there are a lot of burnt carbon around the meat on the grill. A lot of smoking i donot care, because of course this is grill. but when I second time tried burger meat on another day , it still came out the same like first time --- disaster . then I tried tortilla bread in it, it does not cook any how. I have to say this gadget really let me down , right now it just sets in the kitchen cabinet .

Joseph Joseph Caddy Sink Area Organiser - White/Green
Joseph Joseph Caddy Sink Area Organiser - White/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product you could get!!!!, 28 Oct 2012
It is good design and organized little gadget in the kitchen.Big washing liquid bottle still can easily fit in.Really recommended product .

Sakura 8A Automatic Battery Charger
Sakura 8A Automatic Battery Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, good value for money, 11 April 2012
It does what it says on the box.lightweight construction ,it is easy to use. you can not find better quality product than this one for the money you pay .

16 CiberDirect Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacements for Epson T0715 (T0711-4 multipack).
Offered by Ciberdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product at a very good price, 31 Jan 2012
I have to say that I never liked buying compatible cartridges but the price of the originals is horrendous so I have decided to go for those inks.
I don't regret It was a very good idea. I think the inks are very good quality and I see no difference to the Eposon. They last just as long and cost a lot less.
Just one think to add DO NOT FORGET TO TAKE THAT YELLOW STRIP THOUGH your printer will not print otherwise
And they do have excellent customer service
Highly recommended

LEGO DUPLO 5635 Big City Zoo
LEGO DUPLO 5635 Big City Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars The fun lego duplo zoo set, 17 Dec 2011
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 5635 Big City Zoo (Toy)
We bought it for our boy's first birthday, he like it very much ,first of all he climbed on the big box to check every animals, after we opened it, he take every animals to play. our 3 years old boy love it too, they got almost all the lego sets, but i have to say this is their favourite one . the size of the animals are big,also there are a lot of rare shapes of lego cub.our boys enjoy it a lot,it is little bit pricey,but trust me it is worth when you will see how much your kids love it.

Le Creuset Stoneware Mug, 350 ml - Cassis
Le Creuset Stoneware Mug, 350 ml - Cassis

5.0 out of 5 stars Le creuset quality mug, 3 Dec 2011
Husband bought all the colour of le creuset mugs for me as Christmas gift, cassis is one of them. Very easy to clean, hold temperature well,and right size for tea or coffee. The most important thing is this is le creuset quality, very tough ,the best .

Le Creuset Stoneware Mug, Graded Blue, 350 ml
Le Creuset Stoneware Mug, Graded Blue, 350 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Le creuset mug, wonderful mug, 3 Dec 2011
Husband bought all the colour of mugs for me as Christmas gift, this blue is one of them, i like this colour very much. right size for tea or coffee, really hold the temperature very well,and also very easy to clean. le creuset quality, the best.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5