Profile for K. Smith > Reviews

New Womens Shrug Ladies Long Sleeve Bolero Top Black 16/18
New Womens Shrug Ladies Long Sleeve Bolero Top Black 16/18
Offered by WearAll

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not as big as I expected but it will ..., 5 April 2015
It's not as big as I expected but it will do the job to wear with a halter neck 50's dress.

50s Large Polka Dot Black Rockabilly Swing Prom Pin-Up Dress XL 16
50s Large Polka Dot Black Rockabilly Swing Prom Pin-Up Dress XL 16
Offered by Pretty Kitty Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars The dress fits lovely and with the accessories I have got I will look like a 50's girl so if you are thinking of ..., 5 April 2015
I ordered the 16 and it was too tight could not get it on properly, I got in touch with suppliers and requested a size 18 and they said on receipt of this one they would send me out the next one, I sent it back special delivery to make sure it wasn't go to get lost & I did expect the same service but instead it was delivered and left by my front door where it could of gone missing.
The dress fits lovely and with the accessories I have got I will look like a 50's girl so if you are thinking of getting this dress go the next size up and I'm giving this 5 stars because once it's all straightened out and put on it's lovely and comfortable. Cannot wait to wear it for my husbands 60th birthday and see his face as it's all a surprise.

Pretty Kitty Fashion Cute Black Frill Tutu 50s Rockabilly Wedding Petticoat Skirt XL-XXL 16-20
Offered by Pretty Kitty Fashion

4.0 out of 5 stars I ordered the extra large 16-20 and although it looks nice on it is slightly loose it really should be ..., 5 April 2015
I brought this to go under a 50's dress to make it more puffy, I ordered the extra large 16-20 and although it looks nice on it is slightly loose it really should be done in 16-18 that's why I'm giving 4 stars but it will do the job. I'm hoping it will not slip down on the night.

Ruby Shoo Womens Megan Court Shoes 08630 Black 5 UK, 38 EU
Ruby Shoo Womens Megan Court Shoes 08630 Black 5 UK, 38 EU
Offered by Belle Divino

1.0 out of 5 stars I ordered a size 5 and a size 3 arrived ..., 5 April 2015
I ordered a size 5 and a size 3 arrived have sent them back requesting the original size as of yet they have not arrived ?
But what I did see of the shoes they are lovely, I brought them to go with a 50's polka dot dress for a party so cannot wait to get dressed up.

Linens Limited Polycotton Hollowfibre Non-Allergenic Duvet/Quilt, 13.5 Tog, Single
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Mar. 2015
Was brought for my grandsons new bed he loves all being snuggly.

Single Bed Size Construction Kids Novelty Duvet Cover Set
Single Bed Size Construction Kids Novelty Duvet Cover Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Mar. 2015
Arrived promptly & my grandson loves it.

Womens Twin Button Fully Fur Lined Waterproof Winter Snow Boots - Tan - 5 - 38 - AEA0149
Offered by Viva Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Fur lined button boots, 16 Dec. 2013
Brought these for my granddaughter for Xmas they are lovely and soft with hard soles, she will love them. Well worth the money.

Lente Designs® Apple iPad mini cover / case in 'Pink Roses' design
Lente Designs® Apple iPad mini cover / case in 'Pink Roses' design
Offered by Lente Designs

4.0 out of 5 stars Ipad mini cover, 7 Aug. 2013
It's ok... Not as good as I expected the white surround bit looks stained and used. It will do till I can find a better one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 18, 2013 1:47 PM BST

Call The Midwife: The Album
Call The Midwife: The Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Midwife album, 7 Aug. 2013
A very good album... Really brings the series back to life... Then you try to remember the episodes that had which music. Really gets you singing along while driving.

The Love Killers
The Love Killers

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 14 Oct. 2012
This review is from: The Love Killers (Kindle Edition)
Very good story could not put it down at times,although the ending could of been abit better! i was left wondering what would be in store for Lara & Nick ? maybe a follow up ???

Page: 1 | 2