Profile for F > Reviews

Content by F

F

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Mrs Dalloway (Penguin Popular Classics)
Mrs Dalloway (Penguin Popular Classics)
by Virginia Woolf

1.0 out of 5 stars I do not recommend it., 13 Jun. 2015
Stream of consciousness is overrated when it comes to Mrs. Dalloway. All due to respect to innovation and how out of her time Woolf was when writing this book, I can't for the life of me work out why some readers go mad over it. Each to their own. I do not recommend it.

Put Me On The Potty Mommy - A Kids Book On Potty Training The Fun Way
Put Me On The Potty Mommy - A Kids Book On Potty Training The Fun Way

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 Jun. 2015
Cute. Toddler likes it.

The Woman Who Stole My Life
The Woman Who Stole My Life

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 Jun. 2015
Funny and entertaining. It could have been better. Still recommend it as a light entertaining read.

Anker® 1900mAh Li-ion Battery For Samsung Galaxy S2 II GT-I9100, Galaxy S2 II I9100, Galaxy S2 II 9100G, EB-F1A2GBU

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't vouch for how many years it will last like this since I haven't had it for that long, 13 Jun. 2015
Positive reviews are all true. Battery life is long. I can't vouch for how many years it will last like this since I haven't had it for that long.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with it, 2 July 2014
Very happy with it. Love that I can read it without my eyes burning, in that way it's better than a book as well as white screen ereader.

SanDisk SDMX18-004G-E46K Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 4 GB, Black
SanDisk SDMX18-004G-E46K Sansa Clip+ MP3 Player - 4 GB, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Very happy with it.

Life and Laughing: My Story
Life and Laughing: My Story

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm still in the middle of it but so far ..., 2 July 2014
I'm still in the middle of it but so far it's hilarious and very very clever. I don't laugh out loud that much in books but this one is getting a lot of shrieks of laughter from me.

Americanah
Americanah

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written, flows well, 2 July 2014
This review is from: Americanah (Kindle Edition)
Beautifully written, flows well, captures imagination, it could have ended of more neatly. Definitely recommend this book to anybody who enjoys a well written, insightful work of literature.

Playmobil 5140 Pirates Redcoat Battle Ship
Playmobil 5140 Pirates Redcoat Battle Ship

5.0 out of 5 stars My 6 yr old son adores this. His 9 ..., 2 July 2014
My 6 yr old son adores this. His 9 yr old sister plays with it as well. We bought it on sale for a very reasonable price. It also floats in water.

The Shyness and Social Anxiety Workbook for Teens: CBT and ACT Skills to Help You Build Social Confidence (Instant Help Book for Teens)

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm reading through this with my daughter and we approve ..., 2 July 2014
I'm reading through this with my daughter and we approve. It's hits the spot and is a friendly non-boring read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5