Profile for redcap > Reviews

Baby Double Knitting Pattern - PG 7173 Sweater and Cardigans. [Baby Product]
Offered by Websters Online Traders
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars ust the job, 10 May 2014
I purchased this pattern for my wife and she was delighted and is getting everything ready for our forthcoming grandchild.

Perhaps Love
Perhaps Love
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars What a deleightful cd., 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Perhaps Love (Audio CD)
Got this when we heard it at a friends house and we love it. These two are very talented and this cd shows their versatility as well as the purity of sounds.

The Slow Cooker Cookbook: Time-Saving Delicious Recipes for Busy Family Cooks
The Slow Cooker Cookbook: Time-Saving Delicious Recipes for Busy Family Cooks
by Audrey Deane
Price: 9.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Got them for our grandaughters and they were over the moon., 12 Jan 2014
Due to the fact they are busy working in the day our granddaughters lead a busy life and make full use of their slow cookers. We got this for them and they are very pleased and are using them a lot. This was a very worthwhile stocking filler for Christmas for them. My only regret is we haven't been asked to dinner yet!!

The Ultimate Musicals Experience
The Ultimate Musicals Experience
Price: 7.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost has us dancing in the kitchen!, 12 Jan 2014
If you like musicals you will like this and these cds represent very good value for money. Overall very pleased.

Classical Voices
Classical Voices
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 9.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Good variety and easy listenng., 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Classical Voices (Audio CD)
We are very happy with this cd and find it has a good variety of music and is ideal for those quieter moments of contemplation or as background for a dinner party. Most satisfied.

Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Extra Deep, Super King
Linens Limited Polycotton Quilted Mattress Protector, Extra Deep, Super King
Offered by Linens Limited
Price: 11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste time trapsing around., 2 Dec 2013
Been looking everywhere for a mattress cover that fits properly and even bought a couple which just did not fit properly. So it was with great scepticism that I ordered this protector. On arrival I found it fitted perfectly and is just the job. Can't believe it is such good value and of such good quality.

GOOD QUALITY 3 SEATER GARDEN BENCH COVER WATERPROOF NEW
GOOD QUALITY 3 SEATER GARDEN BENCH COVER WATERPROOF NEW
Offered by Home and Garden Supplies
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought 2 and am very happy., 21 Oct 2013
Amazing value for money and am very happy with the purchase have recommended them to friends who have admired them. Smashing just the job.

TAKE YOUR DOG WITH YOU BY RAIL RETURN TICKETS AT SINGLE RATE METAL STEEL ADVERTISING WALL SIGN

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little sign, 19 Sep 2013
I am delighted with this purchase as it is of good quality. It arrived before date in fact the day after ordering we will certainly use this supplier for future signs.

HP Photosmart C7200 x6 Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges
HP Photosmart C7200 x6 Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges
Offered by Badger Inks Ltd
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job., 30 July 2013
I was a bit worried about compatabity but my fears were unwarranted. Delivered in good time and I am amazed at the value for money.

Rotary Men's Quartz Watch with Yellow Dial Analogue Display and Brown Leather Strap GS02819/03
Price: 55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money classic watch., 31 May 2013
This purchase represents good value for money and the watch is conservative, understated and a pleasure to wear. I am very happy with this purchase and would not hesitate to recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2