Profile for A. Fattori > Reviews

Kung Pow - Enter the Fist [2002] [DVD]
Kung Pow - Enter the Fist [2002] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Oedekerk
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love Enter the Dragon and Airplane this is for you, 23 Nov 2013
I loved this film! It is hilarious, especially watched with a group of similarly minded people and a few beers!

The No-Cry Sleep Solution for Toddlers and Preschoolers: Gentle Ways to Stop Bedtime Battles and Improve Your Child's Sleep (Pantley)
by Elizabeth Pantley

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helped us, 23 Nov 2013
This book really helped us finally get our 2 year old to be in a proper go to bed routine and stay in her bed (almost) every night. There is no secret formula or big revelation but the methods outlined helped us to re-examine the habits we had fallen into and develop a new approach that in a couple of weeks gave us our evenings back!

Gok Cooks Chinese
Gok Cooks Chinese
by Gok Wan

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple to follow and tasty, 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: Gok Cooks Chinese (Hardcover)
I have only tried a handful of recipes but the ones i have have been tasty and such a welcome change from what passes as chinese food in Ireland. Light and fresh and easy to follow, plus nice pictures too!

Retail Candy Floss Machine + 1 free candy floss sugar & Serving Straws
Retail Candy Floss Machine + 1 free candy floss sugar & Serving Straws
Offered by JM POSNER

4.0 out of 5 stars Great party novelty item, 4 Jan 2013
Bought this for my daughters birthday party. It does take a while to get a decent bit of candy floss as it's a novelty item but it did keep kids queuing relatively quietly for ages so I guess it worked in that sense! It doesn't get used that often cos it's a bit of hassle to take the whole thing out and then clean after but as a once in a while party prop it's great!

14.5" Retro Funky Rocket Motion Peace Lava Lamp Light - Purple & Pink
14.5" Retro Funky Rocket Motion Peace Lava Lamp Light - Purple & Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 4 Jan 2013
Lovely lamp, timely delivery and my daughter loves it. Only concern is whether we will find a suitable replacement bulb (old style incandescent type supplied) once it does go out which at the rate my dd turns the lamp on might actually be pretty soon!

Magic Hobby Horse with Sound - Black
Magic Hobby Horse with Sound - Black
Offered by One Click Wonder

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for young kids, 12 Nov 2009
Both my daughter (5yrs) and my horse obsessed nephew (2yrs) enjoy this toy. The sound effects are great, I don't think they would play with it half as much as they do if it didn't have sound.