Profile for Maria > Reviews

Icon Collection Silver - Plated Poker Playing Cards Casino Bracelet
Icon Collection Silver - Plated Poker Playing Cards Casino Bracelet
Offered by Novelty Nation Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 14 Jan. 2015
This is a lovely bracelet. The length is just right and it is not too heavy. It sits very nicely on the wrist. It looks much better than the photograph.

Finger Cones Thimbles Medium - Pack of 12 studded rubber 979371
Finger Cones Thimbles Medium - Pack of 12 studded rubber 979371
Offered by Oliver Jacobs Stationery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Dec. 2014
These are really good. The price is great and the fit was perfect.

Poppy stud earrings. Handmade in UK
Poppy stud earrings. Handmade in UK
Offered by magicaccessories

5.0 out of 5 stars They are a lovely design with a nice green stone at the centre, 12 Oct. 2014
I was very surprised when I opened the lovely box as the earrings were bigger than I expected. They are a lovely design with a nice green stone at the centre. I was very impressed with them and I intend to wear them for the remembrance weekend.

Womens Polo Neck Plain Ladies Stretch Sleevless Vest Turtle Bodycon Top - Black - 12 / 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 14 Aug. 2014
Great top for the money. I ordered the 12/14 and it fitted very well. I bought it to go under a dress but it is nice enough to wear by itself.

Beautiful Poppy Scarf in Black Ladies Fashion Spot Scarves With Hanging Heart Gift
Offered by The Olive House

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty and good quality, 6 Aug. 2014
The scarf is very good quality. I received it only two days after ordering it. It is a good size too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress and good quality., 6 Aug. 2014
The dress is good quality material. I ordered it in my usual size and it fitted well. The colour is lovely for the summer and the length is just right (not too long nor too short). Iam very pleased with it. It arrived earlier than the estimate and was well packaged (but was ok to go through my letter box).

Rimmel Cocktail Colour in a Flash Nail Polish, Baby Bellini's
Rimmel Cocktail Colour in a Flash Nail Polish, Baby Bellini's

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous as a sparkle topcoat, 17 July 2014
I have all the range of the cocktail colours. I totally agree with the previous reviews that state that a few coats are needed for the colour to match the view of the bottle. I use a similar colour for the base coat then add two coats of the cocktail colour. The result is fabulous and all my friends have noticed the lovely sparkle.

Womens Plus V Neck Buckle Ladies Sleeveless Knee Length Party Dress - Cream - 16-18

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress!, 23 May 2014
I have ordered items from papermoon before and the dress arrived in two days. It is a lovely fit. I am a D cup so I have to be careful what I order. This is a lovely dress. I am usually a 14 so I took a chance on the 16/18 size. It fits lovely and the belt enables you to pull or loosen the waist. The length is just right and the material is not too clingy. It is well worth the money.

Womens Plus Size Heart Stud Hanky Hem Ladies Short Sleeve Long Top - Red - 14
Womens Plus Size Heart Stud Hanky Hem Ladies Short Sleeve Long Top - Red - 14

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!, 19 Feb. 2014
The top is really good. It is a nice fit and the heart design at the front is gorgeous. It is a lovely colour and a perfect length.

Tallon 3049 Desk-Top Flip Calendar
Tallon 3049 Desk-Top Flip Calendar
Offered by 9to5 Supplies (VAT receipt supplied)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 6 Jan. 2014
I bought this item to assist me at work. The calendar is excellent for the money. It has various sections that includes last year's and this year's months, conversation tables, sunrise/sunset times, moon phases, birthdays, appointments, religious calendar, uk holidays, international information, week to view pages of the calendar itself and an a-z indez to finish! Very good value for money.

Page: 1 | 2