Profile for Maria > Reviews

Content by Maria

Maria

Womens Polo Neck Plain Ladies Stretch Sleevless Vest Turtle Bodycon Top - Black - 12 / 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 14 Aug 2014
Great top for the money. I ordered the 12/14 and it fitted very well. I bought it to go under a dress but it is nice enough to wear by itself.

Beautiful Poppy Scarf in Black Ladies Fashion Spot Scarves With Hanging Heart Gift
Offered by The Olive House

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty and good quality, 6 Aug 2014
The scarf is very good quality. I received it only two days after ordering it. It is a good size too.

M&Co Ladies Short Sleeve Scoop Neck Jersey Casual Skater Dress Marine Blue 16
M&Co Ladies Short Sleeve Scoop Neck Jersey Casual Skater Dress Marine Blue 16

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress and good quality., 6 Aug 2014
The dress is good quality material. I ordered it in my usual size and it fitted well. The colour is lovely for the summer and the length is just right (not too long nor too short). Iam very pleased with it. It arrived earlier than the estimate and was well packaged (but was ok to go through my letter box).

Rimmel Cocktail Colour in a Flash Nail Polish, Baby Bellini's
Rimmel Cocktail Colour in a Flash Nail Polish, Baby Bellini's
Offered by Xtras Online

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous as a sparkle topcoat, 17 July 2014
I have all the range of the cocktail colours. I totally agree with the previous reviews that state that a few coats are needed for the colour to match the view of the bottle. I use a similar colour for the base coat then add two coats of the cocktail colour. The result is fabulous and all my friends have noticed the lovely sparkle.

Womens Plus V Neck Buckle Ladies Sleeveless Knee Length Party Dress - Cream - 16-18

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress!, 23 May 2014
I have ordered items from papermoon before and the dress arrived in two days. It is a lovely fit. I am a D cup so I have to be careful what I order. This is a lovely dress. I am usually a 14 so I took a chance on the 16/18 size. It fits lovely and the belt enables you to pull or loosen the waist. The length is just right and the material is not too clingy. It is well worth the money.

Womens Plus Size Heart Stud Hanky Hem Ladies Short Sleeve Long Top - Red - 14
Womens Plus Size Heart Stud Hanky Hem Ladies Short Sleeve Long Top - Red - 14

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!, 19 Feb 2014
The top is really good. It is a nice fit and the heart design at the front is gorgeous. It is a lovely colour and a perfect length.

Tallon 3049 Desk-Top Flip Calendar
Tallon 3049 Desk-Top Flip Calendar
Offered by Babz Media

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 6 Jan 2014
I bought this item to assist me at work. The calendar is excellent for the money. It has various sections that includes last year's and this year's months, conversation tables, sunrise/sunset times, moon phases, birthdays, appointments, religious calendar, uk holidays, international information, week to view pages of the calendar itself and an a-z indez to finish! Very good value for money.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy S3 S I9300 Purple Wallet Side Flip PU Leather Case, Screen Protector, Stylus and Polishing Cloth
Offered by One 2 Three online

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 17 Feb 2013
The case is a lovely purple colour ( I was tired of always buying black items) and it is easy to fit the phone inside.
The stylus is a joy and it was fairly easy to put the cover on the phone. It is certainly worth the price and it is a great cover- all my friend loved it!

2014 Rayzor Professional UV400 Double Lensed Ski / SnowBoard Goggles, With a Matt Pink Camouflage Frame with an Anti Fog Coated, Vented Smoked Mirrored Anti-Glare Clarity Wide Vision Lens.
Offered by Sports Eyewear

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Goggles!, 11 Jan 2011
The goggles are a very good product given the very reasonable price and I loved the pattern on the frame.