Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "littlekwee"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Kahuna Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Brown PU Cuff AKLS-0285L
Offered by RealEasyDeal

3.0 out of 5 stars Not made to last, 21 May 2015
I like Kahuna watches and have owned several before I was given this one as a gift. I really like the look of it and it is comfortable, but less than 6 months after receiving it the battery has already stopped. I have not had this issue of short battery life with any of the other Kahuna watches I've owned so I am very disappointed in it.
Additionally, the strap loops broke after only a couple of weeks of wearing (I do not wear it every day). This was not a major issue for me as I fixed them, but it seems to be a recurring problem having read other reviews of this watch.
Overall, very disappointed in this watch.

Khumba: A Zebra's Tale [DVD]
Khumba: A Zebra's Tale [DVD]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson

4.0 out of 5 stars Watchable and entertaining, 21 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Khumba: A Zebra's Tale [DVD] (DVD)
Not outrageously funny or the best animation I've seen by a long shot, but it is still very watchable and entertaining. It has some very funny moments, particularly if you have an idea of South African humour!

Rieker 90754-00, Women's Ankle Boots, Black (Black), 6.5 UK (40 EU)
Rieker 90754-00, Women's Ankle Boots, Black (Black), 6.5 UK (40 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, 21 Dec. 2014
These are the best boots I've ever owned. I am a standard size 7 and the 40 in these was just right. They are really comfortable around the foot, fit perfectly even if you have larger/muscly calves, and look fantastic. They sit quite high up your leg, but not quite knee height which is fine for me. If you have a wide foot, you may struggle initially to get your foot in, but they do loosen up after a few wears. Overall a great boot.

Rocket Dog Dallon Boots Brown 7 UK
Rocket Dog Dallon Boots Brown 7 UK
Offered by SOLETRADER-OUTLET
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but large, 21 Dec. 2014
I was in two minds about whether to return these boots because the fitting around the calf is very large. Until I bought these boots, I thought I had larger than average calves, but these boots seem to have proven me wrong. There is quite a bit of space at the top so I can only wear these with jeans which was a disappointment as I specifically bought them to wear with skirt and tights. However, I did keep them because they are just so comfortable to wear. I have worn them all day and walked a fair distance and they have been a dream to wear.
Overall I would recommend them, but do not buy these if you have anything less than chunky calves.

Prime Instant Video
Prime Instant Video

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Prime Instant Video (App)
I love the easy access to programmes and movies. I have finally been able to catch up on many of my favourite series that I missed whilst living abroad.

Jeff Dunham - Spark of Insanity [2007] [DVD]
Jeff Dunham - Spark of Insanity [2007] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeff Dunham

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 12 Nov. 2014
Hilarious! I was dubious of buying this, not being a huge fan of ventriloquists, but my husband, who is a big fan of Dunham, persuaded me to and I found it really funny.

The Settlers of Catan Board Game
The Settlers of Catan Board Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Settlers, 4 Oct. 2014
I love this game! Great for passing the time on a rainy day.

Fosmon Retractable Car Charger For Samsung Galaxy S4 IV i9500/ S4 Mini/S4 Active, Galaxy S3 III i9000/ S3 Mini, Galaxy S II/HD, Skyrocket/HD, Galaxy Note, Galaxy ACE/ 2/ PLUS, Galaxy Y/ Y PRO/ Y DUOS/ Y PRO DUOS, Galaxy S i9100, Galaxy GIO/ MINI, Galaxy Nexus 4G/CDMA, Samsung Tocco Lite/Star, Tocco Icon, Samsung C3300, Samsung Wave 578
Offered by theWireless USA

1.0 out of 5 stars Excellent car charger whilst it works, 4 Oct. 2014
I ordered this to charge my phone whilst it is sitting in it's car cradle, and specifically wanted something where the charging cable would not interfere with the steering wheel or handbrake. This does the job perfectly, and because it is retractable it packs away in my glove box really well. You just have to watch out for the cable lashing you when it retracts as it does come back at quite a speed.

Unfortunately I've had to update my previous review because after four weeks of use the charger just stopped working. As other reviewers have stated, the red light still comes on but it does not charge the phone. One day it worked, the next it didn't! Because of this, and because it happened at a really inconvenient time navigating to a place I didn't know so needed my phone's nav, I have downgraded my original 5* rating to a 1* rating. Very disappointed in this product!

Lone Survivor [DVD]
Lone Survivor [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mark Wahlberg

4.0 out of 5 stars LIke it, 4 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Lone Survivor [DVD] (DVD)
A good movie.

Breett 10000mAh Power Bank Dual-Port USB Charger 2.1A 1.0APortable External Battery Charger for Samsung, iPhone (White+Grey)
Offered by Amazing-deal

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent charger. Highly recommended, 4 Oct. 2014
I bought this as a gift for someone to charge their phone/tablet when at festivals during the summer and they now can't do without it! It's lightweight and small, fits in a handbag easily, and is so easy to use (even for someone that had no clue what to do with it initially!). It is now an indispensable part of their travel kit whenever they go anywhere, so it was money very well spent.
I myself have a similar charger from another manufacturer (Powergen), and even though it is also very good, this Breett unit has the advantage of not being as bulky. It only has two USB ports which, for me would be a limiting factor, but if you don't need more than two then it is ideal.
I had a an issue with the unit initially when it arrived because the charging cable was missing, but this was quickly sorted out with the manufacturer, who sent a replacement immediately.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3