Profile for DeVi40 > Reviews

Content by DeVi40

DeVi40

Page: 1 | 2
Face Cloth Luxury Egyptian Plain 100% Cotton - 30 X 30 - Pack of 12 (Beige)
Face Cloth Luxury Egyptian Plain 100% Cotton - 30 X 30 - Pack of 12 (Beige)
Offered by plaindyedbedding

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Buy!!, 14 Aug 2014
These are by far the best flannels I've used for a long time. The quality is superb! I'm pleased that about the design. There no hard ridges in the main body of the flannel.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 10 Jun 2014
Not impressed far too small I'm normally 16 and ordered 18 and it was tight around the arms!! Such a shame.

Double Wheel Exerciser for Core, Abs, Arm, and Back Muscle Training
Double Wheel Exerciser for Core, Abs, Arm, and Back Muscle Training

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good for toning, 31 Mar 2014
Good exercise tool to strengthen back and stomach muscles. Also works on bingo wings. I find if you exercise slowly it is more effective.

Hoppa folding lightweight shopping trolley shopping bag on wheels (Black ST90 (51L))
Offered by Luggage Travel Bags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good trolley, 31 Mar 2014
This trolley is brilliant. First maiden run a few days ago. Very light weight better than my old one of a different make. Very good value for money. I would by from this seller again.

Head Womens Orchid medium holdall - Purple
Head Womens Orchid medium holdall - Purple

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag ample space, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Head Orchid Holdall (Luggage)
Nice bag but a bit too big for my gym stuff. Would make a brilliant weekend bag though so I will use it for that.

Womens Hair Removal Epilator Shaver - No More Tweezers - Wizzit
Womens Hair Removal Epilator Shaver - No More Tweezers - Wizzit
Offered by MerzedezGifts

1.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 29 Dec 2013
I bought this item purely because the reviews were good. I have to say that I'm disappointed. I've used the product more than 5 times and it doesn't do what the job well. I will have to go back to threading!

Bridging The Gap
Bridging The Gap

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Bridging The Gap (Audio CD)
This is an early album. I really like it. Black Eyed Peas haven't disappointed me yet. Looking forward to buying more.

New Real Leather Vintage Handbag Womens Tote Shoulder Ladies Bags Black Red Tan (Black)
Offered by Supreme Leather

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality and Price are amazing, 10 Aug 2013
Like this bag so much have bought a purse and a tan bag by same designer. The only problem i have with this bag is that I wish there were more internal pockets. Only a two phone size pockets inside.

We R Sports Old School Protein Shaker Bottle - Purple
We R Sports Old School Protein Shaker Bottle - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Aug 2013
Pleased with this product. Nice that u can choose all different colours. I will be buying more because such good value. Why pay up £7 from some other merchants.

925 Sterling Silver adjustable Toe Ring Open Hearts Design
925 Sterling Silver adjustable Toe Ring Open Hearts Design
Offered by TC-Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and admired, 3 Aug 2013
I've never had a toe ring before. Wondered if would be comfortable. Now I don't know it's there. I'm surprised when people even notice it and say how lovely it is.

Page: 1 | 2