Profile for Matabasmam > Reviews

Early Learning Centre Rosebud Treehouse
Early Learning Centre Rosebud Treehouse
Offered by The Brand Barn

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful toy, 2 July 2012
I completely agree with the other reviewers about certain pieces falling off but I dont see that as a big problem. If anything it is teaching my 4 yr old to be careful with the tree house and she puts it back together herself, so a bit like a puzzle. We are however going to get wood glue to glue the slide together. It is a beautiful toy and my 2 little girls love it!

ZAPF My First Baby Annabel Time to Sleep
ZAPF My First Baby Annabel Time to Sleep
Offered by Top Star

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby girl loves it!, 3 Jan. 2012
I really dont understand all the negative reviews here. Do people just buy things without reading what functions the doll actually has? Did you not see the ad for this doll on tv? My little girl is 14 mths old and absolutely loves this doll. She carries it everywhere and is constantly asking for it to be turned on. She loves putting the hat on and off. Its a doll and it does what is says on the box. I dont know why anyone would buy it for a 3 yr old when it says suitable for 1+ (even though my 3yr old likes it too). I didnt expect it to roll over as it doesnt say it will on box. Any doll you buy suitable for a child aged 1+ is not going to do much, having owned the other baby annabel and baby born dolls. I got what I expected and I am happy and most importantly so is my little girl.

Early Learning Centre - Rosebud Village Café
Early Learning Centre - Rosebud Village Café

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!, 29 Dec. 2011
Bought for my 3 yr old,clearly states suitable for age 3+ on box so think this site has it wrong. Beautifully made and excellent quality. Bought it over other branded dolls house furniture as its so bright and cheerful and full of detail. The accessories are fabulous and I dont know who likes it most, my daughter or me!!!

Early Learning Centre Elc Rosebud Dining Room
Early Learning Centre Elc Rosebud Dining Room
Offered by PineappleUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 29 Dec. 2011
I am in love with this furniture. It is very good quality and the little cups and plates are so cute. It clearly states on box suitable for age 3+ so think that needs to be changed on this site. I will be buying the rest of the furniture!

Christmas (Baby's Very First Books) (Baby's Very First Sound Books)
Christmas (Baby's Very First Books) (Baby's Very First Sound Books)
by Stella Baggott

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok!!, 17 Dec. 2011
My baby got this as a gift today. Im so glad I didnt spend money on it! Its very basic and my 13mth old is barely interested in it. The Noisy Touchy Feely Santa book or the Thats Not my Santa book interest her a lot more!

Noisy Touchy-feely Santa (Usborne Touchy-Feely Books)
Noisy Touchy-feely Santa (Usborne Touchy-Feely Books)
by Sam Taplin

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 17 Dec. 2011
My two girls aged 3 and 1 both love this book and we have read it numerous times every day in the last few weeks. The sounds are lovely. Great buy for any house with small children!

'Twas the Night Before Christmas (Musical Books)
'Twas the Night Before Christmas (Musical Books)
by Clement Clarke Moore

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 17 Dec. 2011
Received this book as a gift and have to say I am disappointed. It is in hardcover but the pages inside are paper. The sounds are irritating and dont add anything to the story. I have the Santa book with all the sounds and my two girls love it but they wander off after a page or two of this one. I wanted one of the pop up versions of the poem but they are out of stock. This version will do as it was a gift but I will be on the lookout for a nicer version of the poem for next year!

Christmas Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books)
Christmas Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books)
by Fiona Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Will be useful in days leading up to Christmas!, 14 Dec. 2011
Bought for my 3 yr old as she loved the Christmas Dolly Sticker dressing. She has no interest in this whatsoever and keeps asking for more dolly stickers. Thank God Santa has another one of the dolly sticker books for her! Im still giving it 5 stars as its a lovely book with great quality stickers and Im sure on Christmas Eve when she is getting excited about Santa she will dive into it with a bit of encouragment!!

Melissa & Doug : Baby Doll Nappy Bag Set
Melissa & Doug : Baby Doll Nappy Bag Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for little girls!, 14 Dec. 2011
I bought this as a gift for my 3 yr old for Christmas. It arrived today and overall I am pleased with it. It is quite small but when you consider it is for dolls I suppose it is perfect! It is good quality fabric and has two compartments, one big one small. The wipes container has little fabric wipes, which Im sure will be a big hit. I will be able to put some cream into the nappy cream jar and the nappy will be a good back up for baby born, sure every mom needs a fabric nappy for the dreaded day you run out of disposables!! I would say it is better for little girls, 3-4, given that you cant put too much into it! I think it would benefit from a little fabric change mat just to complete the set, but I can easily add something to it myself! Overall Im very happy, generally am with anything I purchase from this brand!!

One Snowy Night  (A Tale from Percy's Park)
One Snowy Night (A Tale from Percy's Park)
by Nick Butterworth

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story!, 11 Dec. 2011
Bought for my 3 yr old daughter. A lovely little tale for these cold dark evenings! She loves it and wants it read over and over again! She loves the pullout poster at the end! Perfect for a small toddler!

Page: 1 | 2