Profile for Sarah Ouwayda > Reviews

Content by Sarah Ouwayda

Sarah Ouwayda "Paean" (Los Angeles, CA USA)

Braun Silk-épil 7 7681 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 5 Attachments
Braun Silk-épil 7 7681 Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator with 5 Attachments

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but causes ingrown hair, 5 Feb 2013
When it removed the hair, it was fantastically smooth, but then a week later, the hair hadn't come back yet, but my skin in sensitive areas (armpits, bikini area) was hurting because it was still growing under the skin... a week and a half later, I had ingrown hair pimples all over my armpits and my bikini area. It was seriously unsexy.

It was ideal for my arms and legs though: took a long time to grow back, and grew back normal (even less than before) without ingrown hair.

Salter 9018S SV3R Electronic Glass Platform Bathroom Scale
Salter 9018S SV3R Electronic Glass Platform Bathroom Scale

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate, consistent, 5 Feb 2013
It's accurate and consistent, and I love that it lets me change from kilos to pounds to stones, etc. it also gives fractions of kilos which I like a lot.

I'm very happy I got it.

Magic Whiteboard
Magic Whiteboard

5.0 out of 5 stars It's exactly what I needed, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Magic Whiteboard (Office Product)
It's not quite a white board, but it's exactly what I needed, and it lets me have multiple surfaces...

if you leave something written for a few days, it's very hard to remove (you need the spray stuff) but it's not so bad

Be careful how you erase, it's very easy to leave a mark on the wall since there's no edge.

Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock HF3510/01 with Sunrise Simulation - 3 Sounds and Radio Function

1.0 out of 5 stars Lovely but useless :), 5 Feb 2013
It is lovely but useless... it plays beautiful relaxing music, and has a soft light, when it went off, it woke me up briefly and then made me want to snuggle deeper in my pillow, enjoying the soft music lol

I ended up waking up 2 hours later when the actual sun came out (and my phone rang).

Also, it arrived scratched up, as if it's been used before.