Profile for Sparkly > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
It's Raining Men
It's Raining Men

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant story, 21 April 2015
This review is from: It's Raining Men (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this beautiful story full of twists & turns, it sucks you in, sends you on an emotional roller coaster ride, then leaves you wanting more.......

10 Years Later: A Second Chance Romance
10 Years Later: A Second Chance Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 April 2015
I loved Dalton & Cammie's story, I was hooked from the first page, their story draws you in & takes you on an emotional journey. J Sterling is so talented I have loved all her books.

Confess
Confess

5.0 out of 5 stars "OMG" just brilliant, 19 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Confess (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book, I couldn't put it down once I started reading. Coleen Hoover is one of my favourite authors & this is up there with her best books.

3 Pairs of Ladies Sock Shop Gentle Grip Patterned Socks, Various Designs/Colours, Ladies UK Size 4-8 (Purple Floral)
Offered by SelectaSock ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable & good quality, 27 Jan. 2015
Nice quality socks, nice colours, quick delivery, great service all round

What a Girl Wants
What a Girl Wants

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant book, 22 Aug. 2014
This review is from: What a Girl Wants (Kindle Edition)
Loved Tess's new adventure the twists & turns have you hanging on a knife edge, it made me laugh & cry, but you just have to love Tess & I think everyone needs an Al!

Samy Big Curls Curl Defining Creme 170 ml
Samy Big Curls Curl Defining Creme 170 ml
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for taming curls, 25 July 2014
great cream to give curls more definition.

Just For Christmas
Just For Christmas

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 25 July 2014
Loved this book & the story of Alex, Marcus & Ruan, it was a real page turner & I couldn't put it down until I finished.

Two Weddings and a Baby
Two Weddings and a Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read, 25 July 2014
Great book had me gripped from early on & I couldn't put it down, glad I read some reviews & read Just For Christmas first as that fills in some of the gaps. I really like Scarlett Baileys writing & have just bought more of her books for my next holiday!

Thirteen Weddings
Thirteen Weddings

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Thirteen Weddings (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book, the tension builds, you think the story is going to go one way & it turns leads you another way & then turns again. I couldn't put it down & have been reading whilst I should have been doing other things! I hope there is going to be a sequel? Also love the characters from previous books popping up too.

Maybe Someday
Maybe Someday

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fantastic book by Colleen Hoover, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Maybe Someday (Kindle Edition)
A brilliant book that draws you into the characters lives straight away, I love the way Colleen describes her characters & their feelings so you go through their emotions with them, sucked into the story. I thoroughly recommend this book & all of her previous books too, I can never put them down!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3