Profile for Jo > Reviews

Jo

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
TomTom Start 25 5 inch Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps
TomTom Start 25 5 inch Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps

2.0 out of 5 stars Speech quality is poor and sound level cannot be adjusted, 16 Jun. 2016
This was bought to replace my Tomtom Go 520. It does not have speech, does not show where we are when a route is not planned, would not show the directions when planning a journey to favourites, does not have traffic information. Speech quality is poor and sound level cannot be adjusted. Why did I buy it? - it was a "Best Buy" by Which, which is now on its way back to the seller. Very disappointed.

Easy Jazzin' About the Year (Piano Grades 1-2 with Free Audio CD)
Easy Jazzin' About the Year (Piano Grades 1-2 with Free Audio CD)
by Wedgwood
Edition: Sheet music

1.0 out of 5 stars Just bought this after seeing a good review. It is awful, 5 Jun. 2016
Just bought this after seeing a good review. It is awful, dead boring and not jazzy! And the cd that came with it is worse, played on an electric piano thumped out sounding like a very unmusical child.

Don’t buy!

Nokia Lumia 820 Touch Screen Digitizer and Frame. Complete A Cover. Replacement Touch Screen and Frame. Nokia Part No: 00805X6
Offered by For My Mobile

Alfred's Basic Piano Library: Lesson Book 3
Alfred's Basic Piano Library: Lesson Book 3
by Manus and Lethco Palmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Feb. 2015
I use this series for all my pupils. Lesson Book 3 I give to my pupils between grades 1 and 2. I don't like the first piece, Old Paint, but the rest are lovely. These are graded well and by the end of this book pupils are ready for Grade 2

Czerny -- The Young Pianist, Op. 823 (Complete) (Alfred Masterwork Editions)
Czerny -- The Young Pianist, Op. 823 (Complete) (Alfred Masterwork Editions)
by Ruby T Palmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Feb. 2015
I bought this because No 60 set for Grade 4. I am very impressed with how clear it is to read compared to my very old Czerny book. Lots of extremely valuable pieces for higher and lower standard than Grade 4. it would be very useful for an adult beginner which would last with other material right up to Grade 6 and maybe beyond. The titles are unoriginal, as called exercises which is a shame because this would put children off. However, we have had fun choosing fun titles for the pieces. Some of the pieces are quite romantic in style.

Poachies Egg poaching Bags - 20 Bags
Poachies Egg poaching Bags - 20 Bags
Offered by Quickshine

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these. I can't manage poaching eggs just in ..., 10 Feb. 2015
I love these. I can't manage poaching eggs just in water, they get all stringy but these work as well as a proper poacher pan. They work well and easier to store than an egg poacher so I have been able to have more space in my pan cupboard. Also no washing up of the poacher.

Swan BW00121 Vitreous Enamel Premium Grill Pan
Swan BW00121 Vitreous Enamel Premium Grill Pan
Offered by Dealberry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Feb. 2015
I love this. Small enough to go in the dishwasher and I have started using in the oven as well as grill because you can clip the handle in to pull it out of the oven instead of using an oven cloth. Don't leave the handle with it while cooking though! Also very reasonable price

Theory Of Music Made Easy Grade 1
Theory Of Music Made Easy Grade 1
by Lina Ng
Edition: Sheet music

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 10 Feb. 2015
This is good for a young grade 1 but isn't always clear as it can be a bit fussy in places. But young boys love it.

Music Theory for Young Musicans Grade 1 (revised edition)
Music Theory for Young Musicans Grade 1 (revised edition)
by Ying Ying Ng

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 10 Feb. 2015
I think this book is much easier to teach grade 1 theory from than the standard theory books. Well set out and very clear ideal for the average Grade 1 pupil. it covers all that is needed.

Sasco Unmounted Wall Planner Kit 2015
Sasco Unmounted Wall Planner Kit 2015

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 10 Feb. 2015
The sticky bits to mark it with don't stay on! We have had to write on it instead.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17