Profile for JOSELYN > Reviews

Content by JOSELYN

JOSELYN

Charmed Life (The Chrestomanci Series, Book 1)
Charmed Life (The Chrestomanci Series, Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Charmed Life, 7 July 2014
Charmed Life is a very good book. It is exciting, amazing and super. I would recommend it to people age nine to twelve. It is a very spectacular book and I would recommend it as your next book that you read or wish you had. I think Diana Wynne Jones is a really good author. Her book hooked me into it and I could not get out of it. It makes your imagination run wild.
By Bella Whitmore!

The House Moving Guide
The House Moving Guide

1.0 out of 5 stars APPALLING!, 6 Jun 2014
No stars at all. Appallingly written, constructed and an utter utter disgrace of a book. What a waste of money.

Olivia and the Great Escape
Olivia and the Great Escape

5.0 out of 5 stars Olivia and the Great Escape, 4 Jun 2014
It is a spectacular book and I would recommend it for eights to tens though if you find it to easy I would recommend you still read this book or all the others in the series. I would suggest if you read the series to read them in order otherwise the books might not make sense,but all of them are fantastic. All of the books are astonishingly brilliant and fascinating. I think that Lyn Gardner`s books are all amazing.
By Bella Whitmore!!!

We've Got To Stop That Alien! (Ages 7-10)
We've Got To Stop That Alien! (Ages 7-10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lying little alien!, 17 April 2014
I liked this book because it is very funny and humorous. I rate this book five stars ! I hope you will write more books that make people from 4 to 999 laugh!!! Thank you for writing these series of books!!! Joselyn Whitmore