Profile for buttbutt > Reviews

Tommy (Deluxe)
Tommy (Deluxe)
Price: 11.24

5.0 out of 5 stars The Who Fan, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tommy (Deluxe) (Audio CD)
I purchased this for a Xmas present for a devoted Who fan. No longer having to get the vinyls out.

Labyrinth (Collector's Edition) [DVD] [2004]
Labyrinth (Collector's Edition) [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ David Bowie
Price: 4.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Labyrinth, 18 Jan 2014
David Bowie Fan. Love the film and have a copy on video tape. Thought it was about time to update.

Tri-Ominos Deluxe Edition
Tri-Ominos Deluxe Edition
Offered by Toys On Your Screen
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tri-Ominos, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: Tri-Ominos Deluxe Edition (Toy)
Purchased this on recommendation. Take it with us whenever we go on holiday. Have loads of comments asking where we purchased this from.

Scene Setter - Cozy Christmas
Scene Setter - Cozy Christmas
Offered by Dazzle The Party Store
Price: 2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Scene Setter, 18 Jan 2014
With a hole in the wall waiting for my new fire to be fitted after Christmas, my lounge was not looking presentable for my guest over the holiday period, despite being "trimmed up" with decorations.

I found this scene setter which was fantastic. Was the "talk of the town" :-) Only downside I would say is that you could see the folds where the scene had been packaged.

Super Baby Boy's Sleepsuit Blue 3 - 6 Months
Super Baby Boy's Sleepsuit Blue 3 - 6 Months

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Baby Boy's Sleepsuit, 7 Aug 2013
Prompt delivery - unnecessarily well packed in a box when it is not a breakable item. Bought this for my grandson who is 4 months old - it is way too big and he wont be wearing it for a while - wish I had bought the smaller size

We're Going on a Bear Hunt (Walker story board books)
We're Going on a Bear Hunt (Walker story board books)
by Michael Rosen
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars We're going on a Bear Hunt, 7 Aug 2013
My daughter loved this book when she was a child. Bought this for her son - great that it is now in hardback. Brought back great memories of when we used to read this book together . Delivery was prompt.

Paperchase Recipe Book. Tomato In Bowl Design
Paperchase Recipe Book. Tomato In Bowl Design

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Jun 2010
My daughter is a keen cook and always finding recipes she wants to try out in magazines. As you can image,loose pieces of paper get mislaid or thrown away. This book is the perfect solution - it is sectioned into types of recipes, has a wipe clean front and a spine so your page can be turned out. Nice simple design on the front - if my daughter fills this one I will certainly purchase another.