Profile for K. A. Klaka > Reviews

Content by K. A. Klaka

K. A. Klaka (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Skwoosh Master Row Pad (royal-blue)
Skwoosh Master Row Pad (royal-blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Oct. 2014
Just what it says - fab seat. No probs on the 50km of Boston Marathon

The Mentalist Season 2 [DVD]
The Mentalist Season 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simon Baker
Offered by wmdservices

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel good TV, 10 April 2013
This review is from: The Mentalist Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Carried on in the same style as the first season. I'm not sure which one I prefer. Season 2 builds some fun development of the main characters. It's simply a pleasure to watch! Yes, can be a little predictable, as you know how long each episode will last, so cases can't get closed in the first 10 minutes, but that is a limiting factor of most tv series.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, bright colours, 10 April 2013
Great, bright colours and it's really useful to be able to rub them out. I'm a teacher and they are fantastic for marking. A bit nicer than the traditional red pen.

10 Compatible Ink Cartridges T1285 Multipack - (4x T1281 Black + 2x T1282 Cyan + 2x T1283 Magenta + 2x T1284 Yellow) for EPSON OFFICE BX + SX Series
Offered by Silver Trade GmbH_1

3.0 out of 5 stars As you'd expect, 10 April 2013
They work in my Epson printer fine, but they do run out a lot quicker than the more expensive cartridges. I think you still get more printing for your money, but I wouldn't put any money on it! The printer claims it's out of ink when there's still a fair bit left, which is frustrating as you end up with lots of dead cartridges with probably a full cartridge worth of ink in it.

Bike Bicycle Wheel Spoke Tyre Bright LED Light Lamp---blue
Bike Bicycle Wheel Spoke Tyre Bright LED Light Lamp---blue
Offered by YFeng

3.0 out of 5 stars fun, 9 Feb. 2013
This product is a good bit of fun.
It arrived from seller with a nice little note and a small plastic bear, which was a nice touch, though I admit the little gift went in the bin!
The light is not very bright, and it doesn't actually come with the bolts to attach it and it's not all that obvious what the best way to attach it to he wheel is! There are 2 slits for spokes and a hexagonal hole either side, which fits a bolt head. Problem is, the bolt head then goes all the way through, so you need to use a larger bolt, which lead me to wonder why it's a hexagonal hole...
On the other hand, for less than a fiver, I didn't expect a spectacular bicycle light!

Fibre Flare Shorty - Green -
Fibre Flare Shorty - Green -

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Feb. 2013
Okay, so they're not cheap, but these are amazing.

I've been cycling for years, occasionally race, commute on my bike, and use it as my main transport.
These are really easy to take off and put on different bikes (I wouldn't race with them on).
A friend told me about them a few years back, and I just didn't really understand what he was so excited about until I got the green one.
I felt I needed to be more visible on the front left, especially when going straight on at round-abouts. I didn't want a wider angle white light, as then cars approaching the round about may think I was turning left. The green side light does the trick here really well.
Also, they're just fantastic lights. Both red and green are far more visible than conventional lights in the dusk/dawn and at night the glow is very strong and visible for 180 degrees (you need to mount them somewhere, so the frame obscures the rest).
I've not attaches to clothing or a bag yet on the bike, but the clip is solid and I would be happy attaching to the pole straps you get on a lot of rucksacks now.
Can't yet comment on battery life, but seems as bright now as it was at first after around 5 hours of use.

Every Kingdom
Every Kingdom
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Every Kingdom (Audio CD)
Catchy, fantastic album.
Nice guitar work with a beautiful voice. Great music to have on in the background, or to really listen to. The sort of album a lot of lot of people thinks it's quite good, and some really like. A pretty safe gift option if buying as a gift for someone who likes music with an acoustic guitar.
I'm looking forward to the release of the next one.

Gelert Nebula Rucksack - Mazarine Blue, 25lt
Gelert Nebula Rucksack - Mazarine Blue, 25lt

5.0 out of 5 stars Small, light, fits all I'd want to carry while running and great value for money, 9 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Gelert Nebula Rucksack (Sports)
I thought this was very good value for money.
It's a low tech running bag, but works a treat for me. I run to work about 6km carrying a large A4 diary, some other paperwork in plastic wallets, my lunch and some clothing (trousers, shirt, underwear) and a bottle of drink in a side pouch. I'd struggle to fit my towel in, or much else on top of that.
It's small, so I find with the shoulder straps tight, the hip strap is very high, so I can't use it to take any weight, just stop the bag moving about.
I've had more expensive bags and they have been slightly more comfortable and better fitted, but for the amount paid, this is brilliant. I bought it to test the water, as I wasn't sure how often I'd do the run, but I'm using it twice a week and don't see the need for a replacement.
I've only had it for a few months, so can't comment on how well it lasts.

HJ90 Hall MENS SOFTOP No Elastic Wool Rich Socks 6-11 3pk All Oatmeal
HJ90 Hall MENS SOFTOP No Elastic Wool Rich Socks 6-11 3pk All Oatmeal
Offered by hosiery-direct-uk

3.0 out of 5 stars Thinner than expected, but otherwise as described., 9 Feb. 2013
These are loose around the top (non elasticated) and the fabric is soft, as described
A lot thinner than I expected. Slightly thinner than the standard socks you can get at the supermarket, with cartoons or patterns on them.

Seem rather expensive for what they are, but I can't fault the description given.

Luigi Bormioli Romantica 28 cl White Wine Glass (Giftbox of 4)
Luigi Bormioli Romantica 28 cl White Wine Glass (Giftbox of 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Look great, 9 Feb. 2013
They're basically as in the picture. I think they look great, arrived really quickly and well packaged to avoid damage.

Page: 1 | 2