Profile for ChateauCambs > Reviews

Philips HR7761/01 Viva Food Processor
Philips HR7761/01 Viva Food Processor
Price: 77.29

5.0 out of 5 stars It has lots of attachments. It is great., 20 April 2013
I like this food processor. I could not find anything in Argos to math this price and the quality. I wanted Kenwood food processor with julien fine grater but the processor was more expensive than this one from Philips. I am happy with it completely. Some people say the instructions could have been better. I agree with it but the pictures on the box helped me to figure out how to set it and once hou do it you do not need the instructions anymore. I would say the paper of the instructions is too thin. Could have been a brochure with some recipes. Just a suggestion.

101 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)
101 Puzzle Quizzes (Interactive Puzzlebook for E-readers)
Price: 1.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 21 Jan 2013
I have downloaded the puzzles onto my phones. The puzzles are very interesting and you could do them on your own or with your children.

Pumpkin Day - An adventure mystery (Becoming Agie (2))
Pumpkin Day - An adventure mystery (Becoming Agie (2))
Price: 1.19

5.0 out of 5 stars You will not get bored with this novel., 4 Sep 2012
The author has put a lot of creative thoughts into the Pumpkin Day. He reminds me of the Roald Dahl who was renowned for his crazy imaginative language. Great and looking forward to the third sequel.

Usher Syndrome (Becoming Agie (1))
Usher Syndrome (Becoming Agie (1))
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely read it., 4 May 2012
Since finishing the story almost a week ago I have had a lot of thoughts about it. It is a short story but a story which is not empty as it gives you further food for thought.
I would definitely recommend you this young and talented author.

Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White
Tippitoes Toilet Trainer Seat - White
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 18 Sep 2011
I was not sure whether to buy this toilet seat or not. Lots of positive reviews but still I could not believe that something so cheap could be that good. My son did not want to have a plastic toilet seat. He wanted a padded one :) I decided to buy it anyway. The kids tried it and have liked it right from the beginning. My youngest toddler son started to use the toilet seat for the first time because he liked it that much. It is very good for boys because it is oval-shaped. It is easy to clean after the use and it is not wobbly. It wobbles a little bit if the bottom part of the seat is wet (e.g. after washing it). We have hardly had any urine drops (very rarely and only a few drops if that was not the water after washing the seat) on our toilet seat unlike with our previous padded toilet seat from John Lewis. If you look at the seat you would be able to say the price of it. It looks very presentable at least ours which is white colour.

Sophie The Giraffe Original Teether in Blister Pack (White)
Sophie The Giraffe Original Teether in Blister Pack (White)
Offered by Designer Kids and Baby
Price: 11.72

5.0 out of 5 stars The best thing for teething, 8 Nov 2009
I think that the giraffe is an excellent teething toy. You can try it from different angles. I wish Boots would sell them or something of an equal quality.

VTech Disney Cars Lightning McQueen Learning Laptop
VTech Disney Cars Lightning McQueen Learning Laptop

4.0 out of 5 stars Is is ok, 12 Mar 2009
I bought it half price so for this value it is not bad. It would have been better if the screen was bigger and there were colours.

LeapFrog Shapes with Ella!
LeapFrog Shapes with Ella!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good baby toy, 12 Mar 2009
This review is from: LeapFrog Shapes with Ella! (Toy)
I showed this toy (have both) to my baby at just two months old. He quickly learned how to roll the cylinder which plays music. It is a simple toy and not that much educational as it says. I have an older child who does not find it fascinating.
But good for a little baby. I think they like rolling the cylinder and this shows that this toy can be used by the very young babies.

LeapFrog Animals with Appy!
LeapFrog Animals with Appy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for little babies, 12 Mar 2009
I showed this toy to my baby at just two months old. He quickly learned how to use the moving cylinder which plays music. It is a simple toy and not that much educational as it says. I have an older child who does not find it fascinating.