Profile for Eejram > Reviews

Eejram

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!!, 6 Aug. 2011
Although there seemed to be a problem with the delivery date, my package finally arrived, and it was in excellent condition. The four glass jars had been well-packed and protected by polyester-foam chips and cardboard separating the jars so they couldn't touch each other. The product is excellent, in hot-chocolate or on cold ice-cream. It's also good on white bread with peanut butter. My only complaint is the very high postage, which cost me more than three times the price of the product itself.

Pam Cooking Spray Original Fat Free 170g
Pam Cooking Spray Original Fat Free 170g
Offered by usa-4u

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I could've received it., 6 Aug. 2011
Unfortunately, I did not receive this product because England is not allowed to send aerosol cans into Italy. However, I am familiar with the product from when I lived in America, and it is excellent, especially when you're watching your weight.

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year [DVD] [2008]
The Most Wonderful Time of the Year [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Henry Winkler

5.0 out of 5 stars The most wonderful time of the year, 18 Jan. 2011
That's just what Christmas is.....the most wonderful time of the year, and I'm glad to add this film to my collection of christmas movies.

A Dog Named Christmas [DVD]
A Dog Named Christmas [DVD]
Dvd ~ Noel Fisher

5.0 out of 5 stars A Dog Named Christmas, 18 Jan. 2011
This review is from: A Dog Named Christmas [DVD] (DVD)
I simply adore Golden Retrievers and dog stories, so this film was right up my alley. I watched it several times, and I enjoyed it each time.

Christmas Collection (The Dog Who Saved Christmas/A Christmas Proposal/Nothing Like The Holidays) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alfred Molina

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Collection, 18 Jan. 2011
I love Christmas movies and this group is no exception. I have added it to the Christmas D.V.D.'s that I "marathon" every December.

Codename: Renegade (The Inside Account of How Barack Obama Won The Biggest Prize in Politics)
by Richard Wolffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Codename-Renegade - Barack Obama, 11 April 2010
Excellent book. Full of insights of the workings of Washington, D.C.
The book is written for intelligent people by a very intelligent mind.

As Time Goes By - Series 7 [DVD]
As Time Goes By - Series 7 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Judi Dench
Offered by FREETIME

5.0 out of 5 stars As Time Goes By - Series 7 - DVD, 11 April 2010
As with all the AS TIME GOES BY series, I laughed my way through this one, too.
All I can say is "DELIGHTFUL!!!"

Hetty Wainthropp Investigates
Hetty Wainthropp Investigates
by David Cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Hetty Waintghropp Investigates, 11 April 2010
I really loved reading this book. It's exactly like the episodes on the t.v. series, and it's lots of fun to read.

Tales from the Dad Side
Tales from the Dad Side
by Steve Doocy

5.0 out of 5 stars Tales From The Dad Side - Steve Doocy, 11 April 2010
Delightful, funny book.....good not just for Dads, but for Moms, too, to see the other side of the coin in parenthood. I enjoyed it very much.

Conversations with God, Book 1: An Uncommon Dialogue
Conversations with God, Book 1: An Uncommon Dialogue
by Neale Donald Walsch

5.0 out of 5 stars CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD - Book 1, 28 Dec. 2009
This is the first in a series of three books. It is a spiritual book, but of a different nature. In this, as well as any spiritual writing, you should take what you feel it right for YOU and leave the rest. There are those who believe completely in what the author says. There are others who think he feel sincerely about reaching people and therefore has created a situation for his book. No one knows, but it's interesting reading, as are the two books that follow.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6