Profile for Jane Mann > Reviews

Content by Jane Mann

Jane Mann

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Sodamix Ladies Stripe Shorts Pocket Zip Cusual Daily Party Linen Cotton Brown Grey New-14

4.0 out of 5 stars Where is my other pair?, 25 Mar. 2015
I normally wear a size 10/12 trousers so thought a size 14 would be plenty big enough but they were a little small. Zip in rear seam is a bit awkward but they are nice material and not too short. Ordering 4 pairs of shorts for under a tenner meant they were very reasonably price but only 3 pairs were delivered. I have been given a refund [which I did not ask for] for the pair that was not delivered but no explanation as to why they were removed from my order without me requesting it. Arrived promptly.

The Tiger Who Came to Tea
The Tiger Who Came to Tea
by Judith Kerr

5.0 out of 5 stars Every child should have this, 17 Mar. 2015
Whats not to love about this beautiful book. Still got my original copy that I read to my children when they were small. Now they are reading it to theirs. An absolute classic.

Each Peach Pear Plum (Pocket Puffin)
Each Peach Pear Plum (Pocket Puffin)
by Allan Ahlberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless Classic, 17 Mar. 2015
One of those books every child should have. I read it to all my children, now my children are reading to our grandchildren. Lovely

Peepo!
Peepo!
by Allan Ahlberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 17 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Peepo! (Paperback)
Bought for my granddaughter. She is only 2 months old and hasn't given her opinion yet but her mother loves it!

Liroyal Bronze Women's Ladies Weave Wrap Leather Bangle Bracelet Quartz Watch
Liroyal Bronze Women's Ladies Weave Wrap Leather Bangle Bracelet Quartz Watch
Offered by domire-light

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty little watches which I though would be ideal for ..., 17 Mar. 2015
Ordered 2. One in White and one in Brown. Pretty little watches which I though would be ideal for my holiday. BUT. The strap on the white was broken on arrival but at least it worked and I may be able to mend the strap. The brown one does not work at all and the little knob that changes the dial fell off and does not work at all. You get what you pay for but what a waste of even a few pounds.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2015 5:15 PM GMT

Higher Nature Thyroid Support Formula - Pack of 60 Capsules (Packaging May Vary)
Offered by Your Nutrition Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars My nails are a bit better and my hair has grown a little thicker but ..., 17 Mar. 2015
My nails are a bit better and my hair has grown a little thicker but other than that I have noticed no change

120 x 4000mg Raspberry Ketone Tablets - 100% Natural Extreme Strength Weight Loss Supplement Completely Redesigned - Brand New 2015 & High-Quality Tablet, Easy To Swallow, Suitable for Vegetarian or Vegans and FREE FIRST CLASS SHIPPING
Offered by Nutriodol Supplements Ltd.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your, 17 Mar. 2015
Been on it for 2 weeks and I have gained 1lb. Don't waste your money

Traditional Napoleon Birch Wood Mantel Clock with Arabic Dial
Traditional Napoleon Birch Wood Mantel Clock with Arabic Dial
Offered by J.C. Household

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Mar. 2015
Nice looking clock but much smaller than I was expecting

2014 Womens Casual Long Sleeve Cardigan Hollow Knit Knitwear Sweater Coat jac...
Offered by Hotportgift

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 17 Feb. 2015
Ordered two of these one in 'white', which upon opening, was in fact beige and the other in blue. Charged double postage but they came in the same package. On opening the package both were stitched up the front making them look more like jumpers but on closer inspection there was stitiching which needed to be removed. As the material is very open, great care needs to be taken to avoid cutting the fabric. Quite a pretty design but falls far short of the 'one size' fits all. They were cheap and will be OK over a summer skirt but would not buy again.

ONLY Emma L/S Long Cardigan Noos Women's Cardigan -  Grey - 16
ONLY Emma L/S Long Cardigan Noos Women's Cardigan - Grey - 16

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but..., 12 Feb. 2015
Nice quality but very very long. If I were a foot taller it might be OK but at 5' 2" this comes below the back of my knee and does not look good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13