Profile for Jane Mann > Reviews

Ladies Long Sleeve Boyfriend Cardigan, Green, ML 12-14
Offered by SPHERE
Price: 3.85

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 26 April 2013
Ordered the item because in the picture it looked a turquoise blue. What I received was a bright Jade green. Very small sizing and no protection inside delivery bag. Have returned and am awaiting my money back

Playfair Cricket Annual 2013
Playfair Cricket Annual 2013
by Ian Marshall
Price: 6.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for all Cricket lovers., 25 April 2013
Bought this for my husbands birthday and he is constantly referring to it. Lists all the clubs, past and present players and fixtures for the coming season. It is permantly on the coffee table and not gathering dust on the bookshelf!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty bag, 25 April 2013
Very pretty bag in a beautiful fabric. Nicely lined. The only downside is that it is a lot smaller than I hoped. I think that is my fault and not the fault of the supplier as I misread the measurement but it will be big enough to hold purse mobile and a couple of other small bits and pieces.

Oriental charm Flower Printed handbag
Oriental charm Flower Printed handbag
Offered by wanglink
Price: 11.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Gorgeous, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Oriental charm handbag (Shoes)
Arrived in double quick time even though I paid for a normal delivery. Well packaged. Beautiful to look at and well made. Even the lining is lovely. Not too big but with plenty of room for mobile phone, purse etc. Absolutely delighted. If I could think of an excuse to order another half a dozen I would. [Who needs excuses?!!]

New Ladies Womens Girls Boyfriend Cardigan in White M/L
New Ladies Womens Girls Boyfriend Cardigan in White M/L
Offered by Uptown Girl Fashion
Price: 2.23

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 21 Mar 2013
Arrived promptly and well packaged. As usual with these cheap cardigans they are not brilliantly made or the best of quality of material but for what I need they will do. I am going on holiday and if they get damaged or lost I won't be much out of pocket.

Camille Navy Polka Dot Belted Ladies Bikini Boyshorts 14
Camille Navy Polka Dot Belted Ladies Bikini Boyshorts 14
Offered by Camille Lingerie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Mar 2013
This is the second pair of bikini shorts I have orderes from Caille and I am just as pleased with these as I was with the first pair. What made it even better for me was that they were a perfect colour match for a bikini top I already had and I now have a complete outfit. Couldn't have been more pleased. Arrived promptly and well packaged

Camille Women Black Animal Print Belted Ladies Bikini Shorts 14
Camille Women Black Animal Print Belted Ladies Bikini Shorts 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful fit, 21 Mar 2013
These shorts are a lovely fit and feel very comfortable. Although they are not described as 'support' shorts they do pull you in and give the appearance of a much flatter stomach than I have got! The arrived promptly and well packaged

Halcyon Blue Esmee Underwire Bikini Top - Turquoise - E
Halcyon Blue Esmee Underwire Bikini Top - Turquoise - E

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a lot to it., 21 Mar 2013
Arrived promptly and well packaged. What you see on the picture is what you get i.e. there is virtually nothing under the arms. Just the cups in the front [which were very small for the sizing given] and straps pulling it together. It will serve its purpose but I wouldn't buy another. The only reason I didn't bother returning it was because it was very cheap and the colour was exactly what I had been looking for.

Fruit of the Loom Lady-Fit Valueweight Vest, Ladies-White-XLarge-FREE SHIPPING
Fruit of the Loom Lady-Fit Valueweight Vest, Ladies-White-XLarge-FREE SHIPPING
Offered by COOZO
Price: 3.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice top, 21 Mar 2013
Same as the review I gave on the grey top that I bought. Arrived promptly and well packaged. Little tight.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 21 Mar 2013
Arrived promptly and well packaged. The shorts were a lovely fit and very comfortable. The top half was a little big under the bust and the straps are not adjustable. The clasp can be adjusted to pull it in about half an inch or so but I would have liked a way to shorten the straps without having to resort to a needle and thread.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7