Profile for Julia from Kent > Reviews

Content by Julia from Kent

Julia from Kent

LED picture light in satin chrome finish.
LED picture light in satin chrome finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Picture light, 5 April 2013
Was exactly like it was described. Neat & up to date with the chrome finish. Stylish & reasonably priced compared to others. Ideal being LED as no bulbs to replace.

Sony Ultra Compact Case for Handycam - Black
Sony Ultra Compact Case for Handycam - Black
Offered by K.K. Electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars Julia from Kent, 7 Feb 2013
Excellent choice. It seemed to be on the door mat before I'd finished ordering it. Really good mini bag for video camera.

TECHGEAR® **PACK OF 5** - APPLE iPOD TOUCH 4 / 4G / 4th Generation 8GB 32GB 64GB CLEAR Screen Protector with cleaning cloth
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Julia from Kent, 7 Feb 2013
Ordered these for my daughter as we'd just bought her an ipod and wanted her to ensure it was protected. Cheap and fast coming

Cheryl: A Million Lights - Live at the O2 [DVD]
Cheryl: A Million Lights - Live at the O2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cheryl Cole

5.0 out of 5 stars Julia from Kent, 7 Feb 2013
I ordered this item for my niece as she had been to see the live concert. She was very happy with it. I chose this site because it's one I've used before so I no it's reliable.The price was good too.

Cheryl Cole Notebook
Cheryl Cole Notebook
by koolart imagicom

3.0 out of 5 stars Julia from Kent, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Cheryl Cole Notebook (Hardcover)
This blank book was ok, but assumed it was much bigger in size. It was ok for the money I suppose but I should have looked at the measurements, so my mistake

The Expendables 2 [DVD]
The Expendables 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sylvester Stallone

5.0 out of 5 stars Julia from Kent, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: The Expendables 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this at the last minute for my husband for his birthday. It was the best price I found, a reliable site, and arrived very soon after ordering

JLS Portrait single duvet
JLS Portrait single duvet

5.0 out of 5 stars JLS Duvet Cover, 16 Jan 2012
Although was told this wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas,it did which was great. I was then able to give this gift to the person as I wanted to,& not have to save it for their birthday

Dimplex  Convector Heater with Thermostat, 3 kW
Dimplex Convector Heater with Thermostat, 3 kW
Offered by Powercell

5.0 out of 5 stars Dimplex Heater, 15 Dec 2011
Best cheap heater I've ever bought for our garage conversion. We had a panel one which just didn't make it warm enough, however, the Dimplex 3KW Convector Heater actually makes it HOT within minutes. If you're looking for a reasonably priced heater (that provides instant heat) for a smallish room, then this is the one to buy.