Profile for M.E. > Reviews

Content by M.E.

M.E. "Child psychotherapist and psychologist" (U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Family Of Three African Elephant Bronze Statue Perfect Gift Idea For Animal Lovers

5.0 out of 5 stars I was very pleased with how nice it looks and great price, 16 Aug 2014
Lovely sculpture bought for a present. I was very pleased with how nice it looks and great price.

Infant Observation: Creating Transformative Relationships
Infant Observation: Creating Transformative Relationships

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Aug 2014
Excellent text if you working with infants and their families.

Teva Ladies 4266 Tirra Walking Sandal Flip Flop Brown 5,6,7,8
Teva Ladies 4266 Tirra Walking Sandal Flip Flop Brown 5,6,7,8

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely comfortable sandals; great for hiking or walking to the ..., 16 Aug 2014
Extremely comfortable sandals; great for hiking or walking to the park and can go though mud/water and be cleaned afterwards. I found it useful to buy one size from my usual and they are very comfortable.

Inflatable Travel Footrest - Therapeutic For Your Legs!
Inflatable Travel Footrest - Therapeutic For Your Legs!
Offered by Just Sport and Leisure

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, 3 Jun 2014
I used in for the first time on a 10 hr flight. Wonderful, made a lot of difference to level of comfort, but also no swollen ankles.

Clarks  Orinoco Club Boots Womens  Black Leather Size: UK 5.5 (39 EU)
Clarks Orinoco Club Boots Womens Black Leather Size: UK 5.5 (39 EU)
Offered by Bells Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars great boots, 26 Jan 2014
these are probably the most comfortable boots I have had. I just ordered my second pair to have as spare. They are lovely as smart or casual, but the main thing is that they are so soft and comfortable. Great product Clarks.

Hotterdog Fleece Jumper Extra Large Red
Hotterdog Fleece Jumper Extra Large Red
Offered by Coltsfoot Equestrian

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fleece jumper, 26 Jan 2014
I bought one of these for my dog and it has been a great purchase. It saves me cleaning up all the mud with my golden retriever so definitely worth the money. I am thinking of buying another one too and have recommended it to friends so there are currently 4 of us int eh park with these! I should also add that my first order didn't arrive, but when I communicated with the company they were polite and efficient and sent another through fairly quickly. I appreciated that a lot as my dog had an op and needed the extra warmth and protection.

Clinical Implications of the Psychoanalyst's Life Experience: When the Personal Becomes Professional (Relational Perspectives Book Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Clinical implications of the psychoanalyst's life experience, 14 Dec 2013
It contains a wide selection of personal accounts from well known relational therapists who make links with their professional paths. It is about time we had a book like this. It will help many trainee therapists and encourage to think about their roles and why they chose the careers they did. It is a brave book, but gives much food for thought for all of us psychologists and therapists.

Joe Browns Women's Fabulous Flattering Tunic Grey (14)
Joe Browns Women's Fabulous Flattering Tunic Grey (14)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tunic, 13 Nov 2013
Can be worn as smart or casual; washes and hardly requires any ironing. Good, but light material with pretty patterns; will be great for the festive period.

The Bonds of Love: Psychoanalysis, Feminism, & the Problem of Domination
The Bonds of Love: Psychoanalysis, Feminism, & the Problem of Domination

5.0 out of 5 stars Bonds of love by J Benjamin, 30 Oct 2013
Excellent text, very well written and challenges many of our ideas in psychoanalysis. I think this book won't be outdated for a while yet! The author is a very clear thinker.

Neurobiology Essentials for Clinicians: What Every Therapist Needs to Know (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology)

5.0 out of 5 stars Neurobiology for clinicians, 19 Sep 2013
The book is clearly written and makes clear to follow links between neurobiology and defenses/ behaviours/clinical issues. I agree with the title that every clinician needs to familiarize themselves with these links! The author has done a great job and obviously not only conveys a wealth of information but is a good communicator of complicated information.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4