Profile for Bazza > Reviews

Apple iPod classic 160 GB Black - 7th Generation
Offered by Take a Bite
Price: 189.90

5.0 out of 5 stars iPod, 11 Jun 2014
my first iPod, this is fabulous, its looks good i have only managed to load 40 cds so far amazing I play through a phillips docking station and all works well

Mega.Deals4U - PU Leather Flip Card Wallet Case For SAMSUNG GALAXY ACE 3 III GT S7270 S7272 S7275 INCLUDING STYLUS PEN + SCREEN PROTECTOR + CLEANING CLOTH (Black)
Offered by Mega.Deals4U
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Mobile case, 11 Jun 2014
I bought this for my new samsung phone, it fits well and looks ok, I bought two cases I use the pen on my tablet rather then the phone

TeckNet Apple iPod Classic 120GB 160GB Leather Flip Case - Black (6th & 7th Generation 120GB 160GB, 2009 Edition)
Offered by TECKNET
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars iPod cover, 11 Jun 2014
its a leather cover for my iPod classic if fits well and looks good, I can also leave the cover on when its connected to my Phillips docking station

ONLINE - IPOD CLASSIC CHARGER MAINS BLACK
ONLINE - IPOD CLASSIC CHARGER MAINS BLACK
Offered by tanco Impex
Price: 2.93

4.0 out of 5 stars iPod charger, 11 Jun 2014
my iPod charges with the docking station but though I would need a separate charger. but haven't used it yet.
Its a charger! it works ok

Philips AD530/05 Bluetooth Docking Speaker
Philips AD530/05 Bluetooth Docking Speaker

5.0 out of 5 stars iPod docking speaker, 11 Jun 2014
This small speaker system has a very good sound, I use it mainly with my iPod but i can also use the bluetooth with my phone. ideal for small rooms.

Westcott 2011  43-Inch Optical White Satin Collapsible with Removable Black Cover Umbrella (Black)
Westcott 2011 43-Inch Optical White Satin Collapsible with Removable Black Cover Umbrella (Black)
Price: 22.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Flash umbrella, 31 Mar 2014
I wanted another umbrella and this one has fit the bill, a good size well made and the black cover removes easily, it was delivered before time and well packaged

Kaavie Universal Swivel Hot Shoe Flash Holder Type B for Light Stand with Umbrella Lock
Offered by UK Highland Photography
Price: 8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Flash shoe holder., 31 Mar 2014
I had another make that broke on the first time of using, this was delivered before time and a much stronger better made unit that should last.

ibiza Port12 Portable PA Speaker with Trolley USB SD MP3
ibiza Port12 Portable PA Speaker with Trolley USB SD MP3
Offered by sonopro-discount
Price: 229.00

5.0 out of 5 stars PA System, 16 July 2013
I have purchased this for our church to use outside at open air services and bandstands. It was delivered before due date well packaged, and works a treat only one negative comment no instruction manual, but pretty easy to use.

Karabar Set of 2 Cabin Approved Wheeled Bags - 3 Years Warranty! (Olive/Tan)
Karabar Set of 2 Cabin Approved Wheeled Bags - 3 Years Warranty! (Olive/Tan)
Offered by Karabar Luggage
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars pair of cases, 23 May 2013
a good looking pair of cases that fit the airline cabin sizes, well made with decent wheels to drag along

Best Kept Secret (Clifton Chronicles Book 3)
Best Kept Secret (Clifton Chronicles Book 3)
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Archer, 23 May 2013
This is the third of the trilogy by Jeffery Archer and it is well written story and I won't spoil the ending for people.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3