Profile for Ivy Mcgregor > Reviews

Ivy Mcgregor

I Do Not Sleep
I Do Not Sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly Good Read, 19 May 2015
This review is from: I Do Not Sleep (Kindle Edition)
Just finished this Book. Time now 6.30 AM,took me 2 nights could not put it down.Kept me turning the pages to the End.Surprising ending. Anybody who likes reading would enjoy it.Hope Judy comes through with more the same.

Appleby Farm - Part One: A Blessing in Disguise
Appleby Farm - Part One: A Blessing in Disguise

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable Read, 21 Mar. 2015
Came across this Book after looking for Ivy Lane. Thought I would try this one first,now I will have to read other 3Appleby Farms before I go to that one. Was so pleased to find recipe at end of Book for Scrumptious Scones.
Will be trying them soon. Looking forward to more of Cathy's books.

Death by Proposal (Caribbean Murder Series, Book 7)
Death by Proposal (Caribbean Murder Series, Book 7)

3.0 out of 5 stars spoiled for me by bad grammar etc, 21 Oct. 2013
Having now finished the 7th in this series .I was astonished by so much bad grammar,spelling etc. Wrong names being used. Apart from that I enjoyed the Stories.Do not think I will bother with any more of this Authors books.

A Sister's Promise
A Sister's Promise

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable book, 28 April 2013
Read this one over two days, really lovely read. Will have to read more of this Author. Kept your interest going to the End.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 19, 2013 6:43 PM BST

Madge's story (Individual stories from THE SWEETHEARTS, Book 1)
Madge's story (Individual stories from THE SWEETHEARTS, Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Read, 27 April 2013
Enjoyed reading this story of how people lived and worked. Hard lives they had to endure.Some interesting facts about Rowantrees. My favourite is Kit Kat.

His Heart for the Trusting: a western romance (Texas Hearts Book 2)
His Heart for the Trusting: a western romance (Texas Hearts Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 14 April 2013
Read book 1 in this series so went on to read this one. Have enjoyed both and looking forward to the 3rd one.
A lovely short read. Will go on to read some of this author's other books.

Slumber
Slumber

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Slumber (Kindle Edition)
I did not find this book Slumber at all easy to get into.I was half way through before I began to enjoy it. I am now reading another of Samantha Youngs books Moon Spell .I am finding it very similar difficult to get into at the beginning.As a result I will not be trying any more. Moon Spell (the Tale of Lunarmorte.

On Dublin Street
On Dublin Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 29 Jan. 2013
This review is from: On Dublin Street (Kindle Edition)
Really loved this book. Could not put it down,read it over 2nights, finally finished it at 6am. Would recommend it highly and read this author again, in fact I am reading another of her books now.