Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for C4rol 4nn W4de Avid Reader & Shopper > Reviews

Content by C4rol 4nn W4de...

C4rol 4nn W4de Avid Reader & Shopper

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18

5.0 out of 5 stars But i have loved all S M Styker books so far, 1 July 2016
This review is from: The Locket (Kindle Edition)
by S.M. Stryker
1st of all i was a bit sceptical about reading this book because of the topic involved. But i have loved all S M Styker books so far. So i thought why not. The book was well written, & the characters were great and plot was good.
I fell in love with Samantha and Oliver from the 1st turn of the page.
All i can say is don't be put of by the subject of this book. or your being missing a really great read one of my all time favourite books for 2016 i think.

Samantha learned at an early age that life isn't always fair. When her mother re-marries and she acquires an older brother that takes advantage of her innocence. She learns that there is more to family than words and actions.

Oliver used to be a carefree boy until a horrifying incident takes his family away. He has learned one important lesson at his young age, 'Protect those you care about'.

When he sees a scared little Samantha, Oliver’s heart was drawn to her, to help and protect her. Even though he’s several years older, he made that promise to himself to watch over her, and she never knowing he was always there. He was her Protector. But he was keeping a secret from her.

When Oliver’s identity is revealed, Samantha, feeling betrayed and deceived goes into hiding, running away from the man she has loved most of her life.

Oliver has to find her before Samantha’s past catches up with her. Will she be able to survive or will her past take her away forever leaving Oliver, a shell of a man?

****Due to strong language and sexual content & physical abuse, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 3, 2016 1:35 AM BST

Avidlove Women's Robes Long Classic Satin Lounge Wedding Kimono Nightwear
Avidlove Women's Robes Long Classic Satin Lounge Wedding Kimono Nightwear
Offered by avidlove

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 25 Jun. 2016
Great dressing gown nice soft & silky great value quick delivery. I am only giving 4 stars cause of the sizing.
I ordered xlarge but I am size 16-18 I like them loose & baggy but it wasn't it fitted perfectly so I am glad I went with a bigger size

Second Chances (Maplebrooke Love Story Book 1)
Second Chances (Maplebrooke Love Story Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a great book. Nice characters, 18 Jun. 2016
This was a great book. Nice characters. A quick easy read. Read it for yourself you wont be disappointed.

Carter Wilcox is hell bent to get his ex girlfriend, that he was forced to break up with, back. Newly divorced from a horrible marriage he didn't even want, he's determined to win back the heart of the only woman he truly loves.

Avery Briggs wanted nothing to do with Carter, she had tried everything she could to possibly forget about him. Five years have passed and she still loves him, but after all the hurt he caused her she won't go back to him easily.

When Avery gives Carter a second chance will it be for nothing? Or will they have the happily ever after she always wanted?

Putnams Memory Foam Bed Wedge
Putnams Memory Foam Bed Wedge
Offered by Salveo Department Store

5.0 out of 5 stars I have really bad relux so i am hoping it works, 6 Jun. 2016
It is exactly what the description says, it was a very quick Free delivery. I have really bad relux so i am hoping it works. I put it between my bed base & mattress. The 1st night i had a restless night. But by reading the other reviews it was expected. But it did work regarding my reflux. But my hubby was really uncomfortable on hes side of the bed. & i found i was rolling towards him in the night. Where i was higher my side. So i have ordered another one for hes side of the bed to even it out. Ordered last night sunday & its b ing delivered on tues.

Twisted Truths & Leveled Lies
Twisted Truths & Leveled Lies

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW WOW WOW What a great 1st novel This book has every thing you want ..., 28 May 2016
WOW WOW WOW
What a great 1st novel
This book has every thing you want in a novel Romance, suspense, lots of twist & turns. I could go on & on but I don't want to spoil it. So read it for your self.

It starts out a bit slow but I stress do not stop reading it you won't be disappointed

My life was a fairytale.
He was my everything.
All my dreams had come true.

But what do you do when you find out
that he isn't who you thought he was...
that lives might be lost...
and every truth you believed in,
is twisted and leveled into a lie?

Completely satisfied with her single life, Mel is blindsided when she meets the extremely sexy, accomplished doctor. But unbeknownst to her, there are those who've waited and planned for this moment. When all the truths twist and reveal the lies, it's up to her to save the lives of those she cares most about. Alone again, she's forced to seek help elsewhere. Frantically trying to eliminate the threat, she finds that help in the least likely of places: a tall, tattooed, and pierced stranger.

*Warning* This book contains material suitable for ages 18+.

Sarah Starting Over
Sarah Starting Over

5.0 out of 5 stars ... author & it definitely won't be my last I love a good suspense novel & I love it even ..., 18 May 2016
1stly this is my 1st time reading a book by this author & it definitely won't be my last

I love a good suspense novel & I love it even more when a bit of romance is chucked into the mix. I loved the main characters. I loved putting the clues together. I loved everything about this book. Why don't you try it for yourself. A definite 5 star read.

Was Sarah’s husband’s death murder or suicide? She searches for answers while raising her young son alone in the sleepy seaside town of Siletz Bay.

To make ends meet, she's working in a donut shop where she encounters Greyson. He's a hot, black P.I. with a prosthetic leg. He offers to help Sarah unravel the mystery of what really happened to her husband.

Their friendship provides answers and hope for two people who’ve survived great loss.

The Order Boxed Set
The Order Boxed Set

5.0 out of 5 stars a mixed of paranormal vampires, werewolves, Fae, Angels and any type of paranormal you could think of., 14 May 2016
The Order Box Set by Nina Croft
My 1st time reading this Author & it won't be the last

This was such a great read. This was a mixed paranormal vampires, werewolves, Fae, Angels and any type of paranormal you could think of. Great characters, The Order series is a fast-paced and thrilling adventure that keeps you on the edge of your seat. Read it for yourself especially if you love PNR or if it's your 1st time with this Genre GO FOR IT

Book description
Stop everything and lose yourself in stories filled with scintillating passion, high stakes adventures, and the ever-after kind of love you crave! Let author Nina Croft take you for a walk on the supernatural side of romance with The Order series. Due to high demand, The Order series has been collected into a special edition boxed set with an exclusive novella only available here.

Savor The Order with just one click.

Bittersweet Blood
Determined to solve the mystery of who she is and why everyone wants her dead, Tara Collins hires Christian Roth to help her uncover the truth. But Christian is more than your average PI. A vampire and ex-demon hunter, he lives among the humans, but now a crazed demon hell-bent on revenge is hunting him down, a fae assassin is on the loose with an unknown target, and the Order he abandoned desperately needs his help. As Tara's secrets and Christians problems collide, they'll learn that some rules are meant to be broken.

Bittersweet Magic
Roz has been indebted to the demon Asmodai for five hundred years. But after completing one last task for him—obtaining a key that had been hidden in a church centuries ago--she'll be free. Piers, the Head of the Order and an ancient vampire, is intrigued by the woman who comes to him for help. He’ll find out who she is and what she really wants when he gets inside her head. But Piers has no idea that Roz is immune to his mind-control…or that he is simply a pawn in her dangerous mission for freedom.

Bittersweet Darkness
As payment for a debt, Ash Delacourt finds himself working with the Order of the Shadow Accords as the demon representative. It’s a chance to be near his daughter, make a new start, and—once he’s met the delectable Detective Connolly—maybe have a little fun. But Faith has a secret and falling in love with Ash—one of the bad guys, albeit a stunningly gorgeous one, isn't part of her future. How can she ever let Ash close when her time is running out…?

Bittersweet Freedom
Follow the mayhem. That's what I'd been told, but how much trouble can one little cat shifter cause? Answer: More than I could ever imagine.
Carl is a powerful werewolf and head of security for the Order, the organization responsible for policing the supernatural world, and as such, it's really not his job to return runaway housekeepers. But when the cat shifter in question has a thing for tight black leather and a way of looking straight through him that's always got him hot and hard, he jumps at the chance.
All my life, I've been a good little slave, but not any longer...
Shera is changing. Not only is she developing a burgeoning obsession with sex and a craving for raw meat, but deep inside her, latent powers are awakening, powers that will bow down to no man. And so, armed with a bucket list and a bag of stolen demon gold, Shera heads off in search of freedom and fun, unaware there's a sexy hunter about to pounce.
But when the cost of freedom is death, Carl must prove to Shera that they have to fight to live…and love.

The Beautiful Years: a novella (Kindle Single)
The Beautiful Years: a novella (Kindle Single)

4.0 out of 5 stars Short story, 10 May 2016
I read this book in one sitting it was a short story, once I started it I was page turning, I† wanted to know what happened next. It was a emotional read great characters

The Beautiful Years is part character study, part love triangle, and part commentary on how the decisions we make in an instant can color decades of our lives. A gorgeous, rich, contemplative read." - Jodi Picoult

On the day she graduates from college, Ada makes an impulsive choice that changes the course of her life and those of the two men who love her: George, her steady, loyal beau and their best friend, artistic, mercurial Claude. Unfolding the story over seven years on three separate milestones—a graduation, a funeral, and a wedding— Katia Lief weaves between perspectives to reveal a tapestry rich in motive and emotion. The Beautiful Years is a dazzling rendering of hubris, consequence and the complexity of love.

Remember Me: Calling You Home
Remember Me: Calling You Home

5.0 out of 5 stars A great story, 10 May 2016
Calling you home Remember me

WOW a great short story its pulled all different emotions from me. Lovely characters
I read this really quick as I couldn't put it down read it for yourself a 5 star read††

Jason finds out about his secret child and emotions explode out of him. His relationship couldn't be more fragile with May, than it is now. He's about to learn, it’s not just May's family who knew about little Dolly. Is there no one who didn't know?

Perfect Weddings: A Romantic Comedy
Perfect Weddings: A Romantic Comedy

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Weddings By Lynda Renham 1st let me say I ..., 9 May 2016
Perfect Weddings By Lynda Renham

In the 1st chapter I thought oh no not another woman who had been jilted & is over weight & then comes the fat jokes like Lyndia's previous books, dont get me wrong they have been funny but getting old now & I was going to give up reading it.

But boy I am really glad I never this book gets better & better as you read it. I couldnt put it down. I have never laughed so much in my life. It truly is a great book. With great characters. Lynda has done it again another great book read it for yourself you won't be disappointed.

†Every bride wants a perfect wedding and that includes Georgina Winters. Amy Perfect is the crème de la crème of wedding planners so who best to plan Georgina s wedding... except the man Georgina plans to marry is the same man who jilted Amy three years ago. Will her plan to give Georgina the most imperfect wedding backfire on her? Is this the chance for Amy to win back the love of her life, or will insufferable Ben Garret put a spanner in the works? Arab princes, spoilt brides and wedding catastrophes make Perfect Weddings a page-turning romantic comedy that will keep you guessing until the very last page.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18