Profile for C. Peters > Reviews

Content by C. Peters

C. Peters "engineer" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Samsung B2710 Solid Immerse Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black (Water & Dust Proof)
Samsung B2710 Solid Immerse Sim Free Mobile Phone - Black (Water & Dust Proof)

4.0 out of 5 stars Rugged phone, 3 Jan. 2013
Certainly a rugged phone and that covers the basics plus gps and google maps for when I get lost cycling. The predictive text is terrible and there were a couple of other software issues that really fail on this phone. If they would improve the software I could award another star!

Sennheiser PMX60 Open Dynamic Neckband On-Ear Headphones (latest version)
Sennheiser PMX60 Open Dynamic Neckband On-Ear Headphones (latest version)

4.0 out of 5 stars Wife is delighted, but the rest of us...., 3 Jan. 2013
Wife loves the sound quality and fit however they are very noisy for everyone else in immediate vicinity. Good value for money and would have got 5 stars if not for being soo noisy...

Polaris Liner Cycling Gloves Base Layer Black Large
Polaris Liner Cycling Gloves Base Layer Black Large
Offered by Y Frame Discounts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars quality liner, 3 Jan. 2013
Liner fits well and stays put inside glove. Hands stay warm to about -2c estimated. Good value for money and can recommend.

Billabong Mens Havana Denim Jeans Vintage Blue D1PT08 34
Billabong Mens Havana Denim Jeans Vintage Blue D1PT08 34

2.0 out of 5 stars aged or torn?, 6 Jan. 2012
Received these jeans quickly and after looking them over decided that the pre-worn looked more like the jeans had been mauled by rodents. The dye was also poorly done on one of the legs and I returned these immediately for a refund.

Jeantex Kiruna Walking Base Layer Tights Grey
Jeantex Kiruna Walking Base Layer Tights Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars warm and reasonably priced but fit could be better, 6 Jan. 2012
I find this base layer warm and comfortable, however through the course of the day I have to keep pulling the legs down as the lower leg cuffs are far too loose allowing the legs to ride up even when tucked into my socks. If this issue was addressed then the base layer would be much better.

Regatta Adventure Tech Base Layer Set Men's Leisurewear - Black, Large
Regatta Adventure Tech Base Layer Set Men's Leisurewear - Black, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 6 Jan. 2012
I use this base layer for working in a warehouse during the winter and find that it is reasonably warm for the price paid. Not as warm as some of the other base layers I own but not near as expensive either. Overall reasonable quality for the price paid.

Lee Men's Brooklyn Regular Straight Jeans, Indigo Seed, 34W x 34L
Lee Men's Brooklyn Regular Straight Jeans, Indigo Seed, 34W x 34L

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great jeans, 10 Nov. 2011
I have always liked the quality of Lee jeans and these are ok, however they are lightweight denim and will not wear like the regular weight denim does. All the other aspects of the jeans are what I would expect. I think given I bought these at a reduced sale price I am somewhat satisfied. Had I paid full price for them they would have been returned.

Breakthrough French 1 Euro edition
Breakthrough French 1 Euro edition
by Stephanie Rybak

3.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this book without the CD., 10 Nov. 2011
The book on its own is not very effective. I have found that having the companion CD's very useful and much more effective for learning. These honestly should be sold as a set however there is other material out there that is much more comprehensive for the same price. I think it is a bit cheeky in this day not to include the CD's in the back cover of the book, but obviously they get what I think is an extortionate amount of money for a few hours of talking French. The material is ok, however I believe over-priced by the time you have the full set.

Wrangler Men's Basic Stitched Belt, Black, 85cm
Wrangler Men's Basic Stitched Belt, Black, 85cm

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent leather belt, 9 July 2011
Belt is decent quality and should last a good while. Great with jeans and casual wear. FYI, I was not sure on the sizing so this belt fits a 34" waist. Only drawback was I thought the belt was slightly over-priced but happy none the less.

The Definitive Collection
The Definitive Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant collection, 9 July 2011
You'll find many of Stevie's hits on these CD's and it gives you an idea of why he is the multi-platinum artist he is. A nice collection of songs from one of the most talented musicians ever.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3