Profile for macmcann products > Reviews

Content by macmcann products

macmcann products

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
METALLIC PEN MARKER GOLD SILVER ALL COLOURS CARD MAKING HM6 (green)
METALLIC PEN MARKER GOLD SILVER ALL COLOURS CARD MAKING HM6 (green)
Offered by ChanceryChairCover

3.0 out of 5 stars Metalic Pen - singular - NOT pens plural, 14 May 2016
Thought I was getting a full set - sadly it was only a single pen. The colour was nice and it did what it was bought for. I would say read the description first to ensure you purchase what you want and not assume like I did that you'd be getting the whole set. The price though should have told me but I didn't make the connection so it WAS really my fault I did not get what I expected. Don't let this put you off purchasing them.

Lindt Bear Sharing Pack 170 g (Pack of 2)
Lindt Bear Sharing Pack 170 g (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Chocolates - yummy!, 14 May 2016
Didn't realise until they arrived that they were a twin pack - this solved a Christmas present problem. They were very tasty as are all Lindt products. Not a lot more I can say about these except I may well purchase some more this year too.

Watercolour Pencils 36 Coloring Pencils in Metal Tin (Set of 36)
Watercolour Pencils 36 Coloring Pencils in Metal Tin (Set of 36)
Offered by SUPTOON

4.0 out of 5 stars Watercolour Pencils - very nice, 14 May 2016
Bought as a Christmas present - very nice to use but sadly one of the leads in one of the pencils was broken - this is probably due to transit so cannot blame the company. The colours are very nice and do the job they were intended for which was to colour in one of those grown up colouring books that were and are probably still reasonably popular.

SanDisk Ultra 32 GB USB Flash Drive USB 3.0 up to 100 MB/s - Black
SanDisk Ultra 32 GB USB Flash Drive USB 3.0 up to 100 MB/s - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars 32GB Storage Drive - worth having, 14 May 2016
This was purchased to create system media for my laptop - the process was very very quick. The unit itself does feel a little on the "cheap" side but as it will only be used in an emergency when the laptop wont play then this is fine. SanDisk products I have used in the past have always been very good. I would be happy to recommend this to anyone who needs a sizeable removable drive for whatever purpose they want to use it for. Thumbs up.

Sports Bracelet SmartWatch Fitbit Excelvan OLED Smart Bracelet IP67 Waterproof Bluetooth 4.0 Pedometer Tracking Calorie Health Wristband Sleep Monitor Call Reminder Remote Capture Smart Wristband for Android IOS (Black)
Offered by EKEYUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Bracelet Smart Watch, 14 May 2016
Very easy to set up. The App for the phone is ok. I think the charging connection could be designed better. It charged in about an hour or so. The only niggle I have is that it does not fully seem to record my steps as I thought it should do. I may have to save for a more dedicated unit for this. The sleep tracker was a bit of an eye opener. How the unit measures this is beyond me but if it gives me an indication of sleep patterns then who am I to worry about that. The Price was very good indeed compared to other similar items. Very happy with it so far.

Merry, Happy Christmas Greeting Stickers, Gold Self-Stick Labels for Cards, Envelopes, Craft, Decoration
Offered by Minilabel

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas stickers, 26 Mar. 2016
These were bought in a hurry - they were not exactly what I expected but they are very useful to add to either hand made cards or onto Christmas Presents. There were not really that many in the package but I got what I paid for even though I perhaps didn't read the description properly for them.

Stick It! 3D Foam Dots
Stick It! 3D Foam Dots
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

3.0 out of 5 stars 3D Foam Dots, 26 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Stick It! 3D Foam Dots (Home)
Not a lot I can say about these. They are what they are and do the job intended. Would have liked a higher quantity in the package but this is just a personal thing.

Toshiba HDTB310EK3AA 1 TB Canvio Basics USB 3.0 Portable External Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable harddrive, 26 Mar. 2016
Small, compact, lightweight and very easy to use. The speed transfer from the computer via USB 3.0 is very good. My daughter (who this was for) has found it very useful to archive her manga anima clips she edits and posts on line.

CLIX TREAT BAG PURPLE
CLIX TREAT BAG PURPLE

4.0 out of 5 stars Treat Bag, 26 Mar. 2016
This review is from: CLIX TREAT BAG PURPLE (Misc.)
This is an excellent product. The concept very good and does what it says on the package. The only problem we can see with it is that when you have a coat on it is awkward to hang as it should be - its difficult to keep in the pocket of the coat and is not practical to hang from a zipper pull or from the lead. If something could be re-designed with this in mind it will be better still. With summer around the corner then it can then clip to a belt which will be better. The colour of this one matched perfectly the colour our main dog walking coat :-)

Clix Two Tone Whistle
Clix Two Tone Whistle

4.0 out of 5 stars Two Tone Whistle, 26 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Clix Two Tone Whistle (Misc.)
Our guide dog puppy was a little confused at first but he soon got used to it and is very responsive to the tone of this whistle. Good value and well packaged

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9