Profile for macmcann products > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Facebook
Facebook

3.0 out of 5 stars Facebook, 22 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Facebook (App)
Much the same as regular Facebook Apps on other devices or on line - I works - there was no problem in using it but not really using Facebook very much I really only use it to read up on what is happening and not post things.

The Foos: Code Hour
The Foos: Code Hour

2.0 out of 5 stars Coding App, 22 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Foos: Code Hour (App)
It seems a little hard to get to grips with it. If you have experienced some programing on other devices such as a laptop or desktop computer then the usage of it might be easier. I have not had much chance to really explore it but it was downloaded mainly for the children to practice on because many will now be starting coding at schools.

DAILY MIRROR
DAILY MIRROR

2.0 out of 5 stars Daily Mirror App, 22 Feb. 2015
This review is from: DAILY MIRROR (App)
It is "OK" and works well. The pages load quickly and the zooming in to items is great. My only criticism is the crossword that appears on Pg2 often the keyboard gets in the way when you are trying to look at the other clues. This may be a fault of the initial app programming but it wont put me off using it. I was a little confused over the pricing - M-F editions are FREE BUT if you want the weekends as well these are £3.99 per month - a little bit pricy - if the cost was reduced a little then perhaps more would download it and use it. It is a worthwhile app if you like the Daily Mirror

Killing Hope (Gabe Quinn Thriller Series Book 1)
Killing Hope (Gabe Quinn Thriller Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Killing Hope, 25 Nov. 2014
This was the first police crime type thriller I have read. It wound a steady path lead by the events of the murders - yes there are a few!

It was an excellent read in my opinion and well worth the time and concentration to read it.

It never occurred to me who the killer was until it was revealed - no I won't spoil it.

Give it a go and read it. I'm going to read the others in the series when I can.

I would recommend this book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2014 2:19 PM GMT

The Simpsons: Tapped Out
The Simpsons: Tapped Out

3.0 out of 5 stars Tapped Out, 24 Nov. 2014
This review is from: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (App)
Its a little long winded - good fun for a time - I personally have got board with it now - but I will return to it in the future. I need to complete building springfield!!

Speedtest.net Mobile Speed Test
Speedtest.net Mobile Speed Test

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedtest, 24 Nov. 2014
Very useful to check speed of my wifi or anywhere I happen to be.

Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 Plain & Simple
Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 Plain & Simple
by Jim Boyce

4.0 out of 5 stars Outlook 2007, 24 Nov. 2014
This was bought in the marketplace - really cheaply - so thanks for that. It is informative and helped me out of a hole whilst trying to tame it. Its good to dip in and out of from time to time - at least until you become an expert in its usage.

Earphones with Remote & Mic
Earphones with Remote & Mic
Offered by PLT-TECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice earphones, 24 Nov. 2014
These were a replacement for an ipod pair. They work great and my daughter was very happy with them. The price was excellent, well packaged and arrived in excellent time compared to the estimated quoted by Amazon directly. Would recommend this seller.

The Sims 4 - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
The Sims 4 - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by British Deals

3.0 out of 5 stars Sims 4, 2 Nov. 2014
Its ok - my daughter loves it but is not prepared to give the characters a proper life to enjoy

Ozeri 4x3motion Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer with Tri-Axis Technology, in Sport Yellow
Offered by Ozeri UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Pedometer, 1 Jun. 2014
I would have loved to give this 5 stars BUT there are a couple of issues with it that downgrade it a little. The clock on it gains time quite considerably. Today alone it has gained 5 mins since 9:30am and the time writing this is 18:30 pm.

The operation of the unit I excellent and does an excellent job of measuring the distance walked and steps which is what I wanted. I need to do 10,000 per day or more - my old unit given to me by NHS kept dropping steps or not recording them so I was doing far more than was registered.

Setting up was easy once the weight was calculated along with the step length.

The other problem I have had with it (but this has only been over the past couple of days) is that if it is your pocket then it tends to re-set back to zero and all the memorised history is lost - if a lock button could be incorporated to stop the set button being accessed accidentally then this would be a bonus.

On the whole I think the unit is great and worth the money paid for it.

When it breaks I will have no qualms to purchase another one - but may choose a different colour to yellow - the back light in cool blue is nice when out at night.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6