Profile for macmcann products > Reviews

Content by macmcann products

macmcann products

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Killing Hope - (Gabe Quinn Thriller #1) (Gabe Quinn Thriller Series)
Killing Hope - (Gabe Quinn Thriller #1) (Gabe Quinn Thriller Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Killing Hope, 25 Nov 2014
This was the first police crime type thriller I have read. It wound a steady path lead by the events of the murders - yes there are a few!

It was an excellent read in my opinion and well worth the time and concentration to read it.

It never occurred to me who the killer was until it was revealed - no I won't spoil it.

Give it a go and read it. I'm going to read the others in the series when I can.

I would recommend this book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2014 2:19 PM GMT

The Simpsons: Tapped Out
The Simpsons: Tapped Out

3.0 out of 5 stars Tapped Out, 24 Nov 2014
This review is from: The Simpsons: Tapped Out (App)
Its a little long winded - good fun for a time - I personally have got board with it now - but I will return to it in the future. I need to complete building springfield!!

Speedtest.net Mobile Speed Test
Speedtest.net Mobile Speed Test

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedtest, 24 Nov 2014
Very useful to check speed of my wifi or anywhere I happen to be.

Earphones with Remote & Mic
Earphones with Remote & Mic
Offered by giZmoZ n gadgetZ LTD (From the UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice earphones, 24 Nov 2014
These were a replacement for an ipod pair. They work great and my daughter was very happy with them. The price was excellent, well packaged and arrived in excellent time compared to the estimated quoted by Amazon directly. Would recommend this seller.

The Sims 4 - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
The Sims 4 - Limited Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by GamePlace.co

3.0 out of 5 stars Sims 4, 2 Nov 2014
Its ok - my daughter loves it but is not prepared to give the characters a proper life to enjoy

Ozeri 4x3motion Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer with Tri-Axis Technology, in Sport Yellow
Offered by Ozeri UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Pedometer, 1 Jun 2014
I would have loved to give this 5 stars BUT there are a couple of issues with it that downgrade it a little. The clock on it gains time quite considerably. Today alone it has gained 5 mins since 9:30am and the time writing this is 18:30 pm.

The operation of the unit I excellent and does an excellent job of measuring the distance walked and steps which is what I wanted. I need to do 10,000 per day or more - my old unit given to me by NHS kept dropping steps or not recording them so I was doing far more than was registered.

Setting up was easy once the weight was calculated along with the step length.

The other problem I have had with it (but this has only been over the past couple of days) is that if it is your pocket then it tends to re-set back to zero and all the memorised history is lost - if a lock button could be incorporated to stop the set button being accessed accidentally then this would be a bonus.

On the whole I think the unit is great and worth the money paid for it.

When it breaks I will have no qualms to purchase another one - but may choose a different colour to yellow - the back light in cool blue is nice when out at night.

The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery
The Secret Society® - Hidden Mystery

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Game - hope your playing at home, 1 Jun 2014
Its an all round good game. Makes you really look hard at the pictures to find the items needed for the numerous quests presented. Excellent graphics - it will take a while to complete it but well worth it. And it was free which was a bonus - Result - Thumbs up!!

The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth
The Hobbit: Kingdoms of Middle-earth

3.0 out of 5 stars The Hobbit, 3 May 2014
The graphics are excellent but the game play seems to be a little hard to master. This might be because I am not really used to this type of game. I will persevere with it - but I cannot complain because it was a "Free" download and I earned Amazon coins in the process so this was not all bad.

Zonewire® BLACK WALLET LEATHER FLIP CASE COVER FOR APPLE IPHONE 5 5S & SCREEN PROTECTOR CLEANING CLOTH
Offered by Smartphonez UK

3.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 5S Case, 3 May 2014
The case itself was excellent - nice snug fit - all buttons and ports were nicely accessible.

The problem I found was that when I took a phone call the opening case had to be folded right back on itself in order to use the phone but this still was not really practical - I ended up taking it out of the case to use the phone as a phone!!

The case gives excellent protection to the screen and the magnetic catch seems to be fairly robust.

I think that to improve this case it would need to perhaps open left to right rather than right to left.

Overall I was disappointed with the case but had discarded the packaging before I found it was not "quite" as useful as I wanted so cannot return it. I will probably sell it or give it away to someone who is desperate for a protective case.

The CV
The CV

3.0 out of 5 stars The CV, 15 April 2014
This review is from: The CV (Kindle Edition)
This was not exactly what I thought it was going to be but it was fairly interesting to read through and gain some insight into how he became successful in business. It could work for you somehow.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6