Profile for Michaela Stossberger > Reviews

Content by Michaela Stoss...

Michaela Stossberger (Tel Aviv/Israel)

The Banger Sisters [DVD] [2003]
The Banger Sisters [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Susan Sarandon
Offered by DVDBayFBA
Price: 3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars fun to watch, 3 April 2011
It's always fun to watch this movie! Changed from video to dvd and I don't regret it! Goldie and Susan are very good! To see how two people from the past had different ways until now, how to cope with the past and don't regret it. For me, it's a movie where I can laugh and have a nice evening with.

The Man Who Knew Too Much [DVD]
The Man Who Knew Too Much [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Stewart
Offered by sweet_inspiration
Price: 4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars a classic, 3 April 2011
I always liked that movie and changed it now from video to dvd. I find it very interesting and watched it very often. I do like Doris Day and for me it's one of her best movies. The plot is interesting, it doesn't give anything away until the end.

The Seventh Collection: Midsomer Murders  [DVD]
The Seventh Collection: Midsomer Murders [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Nettles

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 April 2010
Since I'm not able to watch Midsomer Murders on telly I'm always looking forward ordering the new collections. This one is, as the others, brilliant!
You will enjoy watching it. Hope I don't have to waite to long for the next boxset!

The Neverending Story [DVD] [1985]
The Neverending Story [DVD] [1985]
Dvd ~ Thomas Hill
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Imagening is everything, 31 Mar 2010
A boy who lost his mother, is bullied at school and likes to read. This book is very special. He experiences all the adventure with the hero and in the end he helps to create Phantasia new.

Whale Rider [DVD]
Whale Rider [DVD]
Dvd ~ Keisha Castle-Hughes
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 3.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Traditions need to go new ways, 31 Mar 2010
This review is from: Whale Rider [DVD] (DVD)
I found it very moving and inspiring. A girl growing up with old traditions. The tribe has to find new ways and also the chief, the grandfather of the girl. It takes him a long time to accept it but in the end he will.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2011 12:22 PM BST