Profile for Revrev > Reviews

Content by Revrev

Revrev

Page: 1 | 2
Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 Wallet Side Flip Case Covers Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth Black
Offered by Exclusive Mobiles Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 31 Mar. 2015
This product did not last long

A Dark Redemption: Carrigan and Miller 1 (Carrigan & Miller)
A Dark Redemption: Carrigan and Miller 1 (Carrigan & Miller)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Mar. 2015
A great read. Thrilling throughout.

Dogit 3-in-1 Mind Games Interactive Smart Toy for Dogs
Dogit 3-in-1 Mind Games Interactive Smart Toy for Dogs

3.0 out of 5 stars Is that all?, 31 Mar. 2015
Is that it? I think my dog needs something a bit more challenging

The Last Kingdom (The Warrior Chronicles, Book 1)
The Last Kingdom (The Warrior Chronicles, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good tale, 30 Mar. 2015
I had just heard BBC radio 4 Book at Bedtime with a story about the Britons and Saxons, and felt I wanted to read a novel from that era. To my surprise I had already bought this without knowing its subject, and was ready to read it when I opened it. It does not disappoint, if irreverent towards clergy!

Sing Like Never Before: The Essential Collection
Sing Like Never Before: The Essential Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars I have listened to this several times already, following ..., 30 Mar. 2015
I have listened to this several times already, following seeing Matt Redman leading the worship at CYMFED Flame 2 conference. The music is stirring and food for the soul. I have the music on cloud but not yet worked out how to download onto mp3 player, hence 4 stars not 5.

The Limpopo Academy Of Private Detection (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series Book 13)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful story, 30 Mar. 2015
Reading (or listening to) these stories you feel like all of life's experiences are included. Quaint, gentle, touching in places, heart-warming. A reminder of good behaviour. (confusingly I read this while concurrently listening to two earlier books in the series on CD)

10 Flora Spread Portions - 10 x 10g portions
10 Flora Spread Portions - 10 x 10g portions
Offered by The Delicatessen - FREE UK DELIVERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine Flora, 21 Mar. 2014
Well packaged, arrived promptly was just what I wanted. I use them week by week at my caraban so they do not go off sd a full pack would

Free Country: A Penniless Adventure the Length of Britain
Free Country: A Penniless Adventure the Length of Britain

4.0 out of 5 stars Good laugh, 15 Dec. 2013
Cold have been another travelog - it is, but with the added interest of how these whacky characters blag their way across the UK
Occasionally got a bit samey, but saved by their insight into and appreciation of some of the characters they came across.

Forefront Cases Leather Case Cover with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function, Screen Protector and Stylus Pen for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite - Black
Offered by Forefront Cases

4.0 out of 5 stars Glad I got this, 15 Dec. 2013
Protects the Kindle well. Good value with screen cover and stylus all included. Stitching is starting to come off, which loses a star

Nameless
Nameless

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit gruesome, 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Nameless (Kindle Edition)
Perhaps I should have read a review before I bought this. It is full of senseless violence. The writing style is not deep which I find with a lot of American stuff. Read it all the way through since i had bought it - but would not have cried too much if I hadn't

Page: 1 | 2