Profile for Bandelera > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
How to Win Friends and Influence People
How to Win Friends and Influence People

5.0 out of 5 stars All the Stars, 18 Feb. 2015
I'm about half-way through and wish I had read it sooner. Very enjoyable, makes a lot of sense!

Fly London Women's Tora Black Ankle Strap P500370006 7 UK
Fly London Women's Tora Black Ankle Strap P500370006 7 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable, 10 Nov. 2014
Having read other reviews, I liked these so much I decided to give them a try. Unfortunately, the ankle strap on the inner side of the sole rubbed too much so I returned them. Shame really! Refund took around 3 days.

CHIE MIHARA Womens T-Bar ANGELINA ANTE Black 7 UK, 40 EU
CHIE MIHARA Womens T-Bar ANGELINA ANTE Black 7 UK, 40 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Comfortable, 10 Nov. 2014
These are a stunningly beautiful pair of sandals which are of very good quality, without a single flaw. Like another reviewer, I also have narrow feet but did not experience any problems with the fit of the centre straps. If you are unsure, I would definitely recommend you giving them a try.

They are incredibly comfortable, even with the heel height, and also come with a protective shoe bag. Love them!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars All The Love!!, 10 Nov. 2014
NEW ADDICTION ALERT!!
I was looking for a pair of sexy knee high's with a low heel which I wouldn't cripple myself in on my holibobs. These are the one's!

This is my first pair of Marta J's and I must say; the quality is outstanding, they fit perfectly and look stunning on. To say they are comfortable is an understatement! I danced all night without so much as a pinch, rub or any type of discomfort. I even walked to the club loo's on my own without the regulation balance escort, FTW! :)

I was going to save them for best but I wore them to my daughter's house the other day to strut and show off. Oh, how she rolled her eyes at me with envy and lust. Step back child, they're momma's ... I love you but don't think I won't put a hurting you if you touch them! IJS!

Marta's ethos; ‘look after your feet, and they’ll look after you’ TOTALLY reflects her shoes. These are a 'Must Have' and are worth every penny!!

Ardell Gray Magic 30 ml Bottle
Ardell Gray Magic 30 ml Bottle
Offered by Lightning Speed USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!, 17 Aug. 2014
I'm sure I've reviewed this before ... anyway, I'm never not using this again! It was on my wishlist forever before my first purchase whilst I cursed box upon box of £big £brand dyes! I uncursed them as soon as I used Gray Magic because it works for me and I have the most stubborn hairline ever! Touch up's on a monthly basis rather than weekly/bi-monthly is good enough for me :)

Tommy Hilfiger Women's Paris Bl Boot Cut Jeans, Blue (Chrissy), W34/L34
Tommy Hilfiger Women's Paris Bl Boot Cut Jeans, Blue (Chrissy), W34/L34

3.0 out of 5 stars Enormous, 17 Aug. 2014
...which is a shame! I found the crotch area to be way too long and the waist too wide by about an inch or so. Go at least a size down, see how you go. I returned them ... well, the couriers picked them up from my home and the money was refunded within a few days. Great service, shame about the jeans.

The Prey
The Prey
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!, 30 July 2014
This review is from: The Prey (Amazon Video)
I'd previously scrolled past this film a number of times ... no idea why as I should have trusted that a French thriller would be something awesome! You cannot begin to imagine what is going on at the time of the cover shot or what follows. That's all I'm giving you! Get cosy, no interruptions!

SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Silver/Black
SoundMAGIC E10 Earphones - Silver/Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value, Great Build!, 26 Feb. 2014
I purchased these based on the positive reviews from others on WhatHiFi. The sound is something else and can indeed hear things which other earphones do not pick up on. Very good build which puts my easily broken Beats by Dre to absolute shame! I have to tweak the settings for a tad more bass however, these are a fabulous purchase for the price. I normally purchase various Sennheiser's (I sent the CX215's back, which were terrible) but these were definitely worth it. They came with a small pouch and a pack of fittings in various sizes.

Road to Rouen
Road to Rouen

5.0 out of 5 stars Laughing myself to sleep!, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Road to Rouen (Kindle Edition)
I am still currently reading this ... a fabulously funny book which is a lovely change from the uni text books.

AA4012 - Sakkas Stonewashed Rayon Embroidered Adjustable Spaghetti Straps Long Dress ( Various Colors & Sizes ) - Green/L/XL
Offered by Sakka's

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Summer Dress, 26 Feb. 2014
I love everything about this dress. The quality is fantastic, beautiful colour, design and fit. Like other reviewers, I will more than likely get it in other colours.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7