Profile for JoJo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
MEL Womens Pop Crest Flock Ballet Flats 32131 Black 8 UK, 41 EU
MEL Womens Pop Crest Flock Ballet Flats 32131 Black 8 UK, 41 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and comfortable, 19 May 2015
Only downside is because these are flock, the backs wear away quickly. Mine has already when I've been driving.

Mushroom Garden Water Feature with Warm White LED's
Mushroom Garden Water Feature with Warm White LED's
Offered by Direct Global Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product only one problem...., 10 May 2015
After reading reviews I purchased this water feature. All questions have been answered honestly and description was true. Arrived in a huge box, well packaged,easy to understand instructions and very easy to put together and switch on. The only difficulty we had during construction was the tube from the pump measured about 1" in length. This had to be attached to the plastic tubing on the underside of the lid, which had the mushrooms on top, really easy to do. However our tubing had been cut far too small so when you connected it and tried to place the lid it didn't touch the bottom of the reservoir. It need to be at least 2". Therefore the weight of the pump kept pulling the pump off the tubing. That was really fiddley and frustrating, we had torches in there to see if they had disconnected, tried to place the pump then line it up with the tubing, everything. We had dug the hole, prepared it and the last thing I wanted was to return it. I ended up using a section of my hose pipe which was the perfect diameter, secure fit and can be cut to any length. At £120 this shouldn't occur and the only other option to have was the choice of sending it back after all your hard work. Anyway it's up, it's dead cute nestled in my garden, sounds wonderful and the lights give a lovely warm glow. The supplier just need to sort the length of the tubing or others might be very disappointed.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Fire In The Darkness (Darkness Series Book 2)
Fire In The Darkness (Darkness Series Book 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Really drawn out, 7 May 2015
Don't like it when books can be condensed, instead they are drawn out so reader have to skim read to get to the good parts. Couldn't be bothered finishing it. Lead was weak, there was never any answers and I just couldn't be bothered buying more books to find out what happened.

MEL Womens Pop Special 2 Ballet Flats Vanilla Flower 4 UK, 37 EU
MEL Womens Pop Special 2 Ballet Flats Vanilla Flower 4 UK, 37 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 4 May 2015
Fits my daughter perfectly. Delivery was fantastic and my daughter loves them.

Monster Stepbrother: Harlow Grace
Monster Stepbrother: Harlow Grace

1.0 out of 5 stars Minus1 star! Do not depend on 5* reviews like I did, 24 Feb. 2015
Shocking! The language used is immature and aimed to shock! I got 40% through and had enough of listening about a 16 yo girl, (then again at 18)who has her breasts exposed by everyone, doesn't wear a bra, constantly masterbating, both using sex as a weapon! Argh I can't even formulate in words how awful this was. To top it off he is basically a pedophile who has groomed her to thinking she was a slut and that it was her fault men wanted to constantly grab their crotches around her, wanted her for sex and it was her fault he was obsessed with her and that he wants her! Then the kicker is he demands she become his sex slave, while she recovers from attempting to kill herself as "she just wanted to be wanted again". WTF!!!!!! The book was purchased based upon "amazing" reviews, obviously friends of the author as I have never read such a shocking book that condones and passes this behaviour as romance! I can not put into words how horrifying this book is!

Age UK AU019 Pill Wallet
Age UK AU019 Pill Wallet
Offered by Western Wind 123

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and invaluable to my mum now, 14 Feb. 2015
My mum moaned when I bought her one of these "what do I need that for?" Now she would be lost without it. Delivery time was amazing- next day. Great quality and invaluable to my mum now.

Audew Mini Desktop Organiser Shopping Cart Supermarket Phone Toy Pen Holder Basket Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, 14 Feb. 2015
It's a full metal, minature trolley with working wheels. Great little trinket

SODIAL (R) Mini USB aquarium + 13LED desk lamp light white + black pencil pot
SODIAL (R) Mini USB aquarium + 13LED desk lamp light white + black pencil pot
Offered by A Brilliant Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an awesome gadget and better than expected, 14 Feb. 2015
I wasn't expecting too much as this is the cheapest I've found these online. It was bigger than expected, packaged fine. A few stones which are a bit naff but I'm gonna buy more. The led light can be switched off and on without affecting the water feature AND the light inside is colouring changing!!! It's brilliant and I love it!!

CAIUL 10 Different Colorful Film Decor Borders for Fuji Instax Mini 25 8 90 50s 7s Film

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 Feb. 2015
Great little accessory

Auntie Photo Frame Black Finish 20 x 8 Inch Gift Birthday Anniversary Made in the UK by Photos in a Word
Offered by Photos in a word

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift and amazing delivery!, 7 Feb. 2015
Exactly how described and fast, fast delivery! Ordered In the night and delivered the next morning!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7