Profile for diligaf > Reviews

Content by diligaf

diligaf "diligaf" (UK)

DIGIFLEX Pet Dog Training Obedience Adjustable Ultra Sonic Sound Whistle Noise New
Offered by Digiflex

1.0 out of 5 stars Dog Whistle, by who's definition!!!, 22 Sept. 2013
The description says;
"Can be heard by humans (but frequencies will be out of human hearing range)"

Who were they kidding, everyone can hear it. I think the only thing it does is annoy everyone, including the dogs.
I thought dog whistles were meant to be unheard by most humans. The only thing correct in the advert is that the annoying pitch is adjustable.

Glad I only spent a couple of quid.

Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)
Inferno: (Robert Langdon Book 4)

1.0 out of 5 stars Tour Guide, 1 Jun. 2013
This book was pretty boring and I had to read it in sections over the course of a week, otherwise I would never have got through it.

As most readers have already said it was like a tourist guide through cities and their architects. The only thing I like about the book apart from the end, was the subject matter of over population and how we could possibly (or probably) be bringing about our own extinction.

If this book is anything to go by, I won't be spending money buying the next city guide from Dan Brown, I can get all that info from google!!

Lost Nottingham
Lost Nottingham

1.0 out of 5 stars Wasted a quid, 14 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Lost Nottingham (Kindle Edition)
Review title says it all, thought I might find out something I didn't know before. Might as well have saved my money and brought a proper book!

Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian, 8
Artemis Fowl and the Last Guardian, 8
by Eoin Colfer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Impressed, 7 Aug. 2012
Started being a fan of Eoin Colfer at roughly the same time as I discovered Derek Landy. Although I like his previous books, he's started to loose his shine and the later books just don't have the same appeal as the earlier ones.

I will however read the next one and if that is the same it will be the last one I read from this series.

As I say to most people on whether it's a book or film, watch or read it and then judge it for yourselves