Profile for not happy one > Reviews

Content by not happy one

not happy one

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
10 SHEETS CHRISTMAS GIFT WRAP WRAPPING PAPER ASSORTED CUTE & TRADITIONAL DESIGNS
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 26 Dec 2014
The delivery was a bit slow. The product is ok, it is rather medium size but the dimensions are given.

Honestly Healthy: Eat with your body in mind, the alkaline way
Honestly Healthy: Eat with your body in mind, the alkaline way
by Natasha Corrett

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 28 July 2014
This books has some really great recipes to kill for and some which are rather average if taste is considered. I became vegan recently so this book is a very good alternative to a boring meat substitution which I'm not a big fan. I like the way they introduce their concept to the reader it is clear and I'm not sure if completely scientifically approved but at the end if you follow these advises them you end up eating really healthy food no matter to what ph is will be digested to:)

The Art of Eating Well
The Art of Eating Well
by Jasmine Hemsley

4.0 out of 5 stars So so, 28 July 2014
This review is from: The Art of Eating Well (Hardcover)
Some recipes like the cauliflower pizza are pretty good while other are a bit of meh tasteless. It is a good alternative to boring cooking and it doesn't require weird ingredients for which you would be asked by Gordon or jamie. However sometimes things looks smile an dyes they are but the preparation of chopping every veg to little bits it time consuming. Overall yes wor trying if you have room on your kitchen she'll you love cooking and food and nice food pictures

My Year of Meats
My Year of Meats
by Ruth Ozeki

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 28 July 2014
This review is from: My Year of Meats (Paperback)
This book is very good. Entertaining, smart, witty, really enjoyed every page of it. Also it influenced my eating habits since i read it several months ago I have not had meat. Recommend reading about what we eat and support by eating meat.

Aloe Pura Organic Aloe Vera lotion 200 ml
Aloe Pura Organic Aloe Vera lotion 200 ml
Offered by Superfooduk

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 28 July 2014
This is one of the best lotions I have ever used. It moister my skin leaves it moist but not wet or sticky. It doesn't give me any spits in my shoulders or chest often happens for different products? It actually cleans skins nicely. The only thing is the smell which is not unpleasant but if you hope for a nice smell then you won't like this one it is truly aloe vera smell:)

Nioxin Hair System 3 Starter Kit
Nioxin Hair System 3 Starter Kit
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

1.0 out of 5 stars A no no for dry hair, 28 July 2014
There products don't worek for me ta all! It dries my hair and it looks even more porous than before using it. Using it for two months didn't help at all with hair falling out I still have to clean the drain after every shower handful of my hair. I had hopes for it but I won't be ever buying these products.

Nelsons Spatone 100% Natural Iron Supplement--28 Sachets
Nelsons Spatone 100% Natural Iron Supplement--28 Sachets
Offered by Ultimate Health

5.0 out of 5 stars it really worked for me, 2 May 2014
I had slightly low iron level and I couldn't take iron pills, my stomach hated them so i tried thee, and these are a bit pricey but really work well even I bought some for a person with more serious problems and she loved home as well.

Black + Blum Bento Box, Black
Black + Blum Bento Box, Black
Offered by Emporium Cookshop & Homewares

5.0 out of 5 stars good bento box, 2 May 2014
I really like this bento box, it is very resistant and it wont just break, I've been using it for about 2 years now. The divider is a good idea. However I eat small portions so for most of people this box may be a bit too small for a standard size (english) lunch

Priori CoffeeBerry Natureceuticals Perfecting Minerals Perfecting Foundation 1 SPF25

5.0 out of 5 stars love this powdered foundation, 2 May 2014
It leaves skin smooth and nice, good coverage but not too heavy, easy to wash off and beneficial for your skin, so why not, much better in my opinion to Bareminerals

16 Pcs Hanging Clothes Socks Pegs Clips Plastic Clothespins
16 Pcs Hanging Clothes Socks Pegs Clips Plastic Clothespins
Offered by sourcingmap

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy these, 2 May 2014
naively I thought they would be good enough. There are made of plastic, thin plastic an break with the first use

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5