Profile for not happy ome > Reviews

Content by not happy ome

not happy ome

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Proteinaholic: How Our Obsession with Meat Is Killing Us and What We Can Do About It

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read indeed, 8 Jun. 2016
This book Should be sold together with the How not to die by M.Gregor because it is very informative and wise. I have always been thinking what people meant when they said to limit carbs but eat healthy. Obviously all veggies and fruit are carbs and obviously these stand for the most nutritious foods we can reach for. All fat rich miraculous diets were always a no-no in my mind. Unhealthy and against nature. I'm happy that more of us are aware of the benefits of non-meat diets. It is really high time we all take care of ourselves and the Earth. We should also discard the idea that we are privileged and higher up if we can afford to eat meat. It is rather a sign of stupidity and ignorance. In idea world this should be taught at schools and to general public. However because it is against the big corporations who sell bad foods, pharmaceutic companies and other evil of this world who dictate what goverment supports

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying: A simple, effective way to banish clutter forever
by Marie Kondo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 5 Mar. 2016
It will be a cult book. It is so so much about cleaning there that some might find it a sign of OCD. But there is so much motivation in there and so much to learn. I only wish that Marie would encourage to instead of throwing away stop buying. I know that Japan has problem with environment but then I find it even worse in the UK, which in my opinion follows the USA just close behind. So what I'm staying it would be the greatest book if she combined her idea with minimalism as a way of living.

A Little Life
A Little Life
by Hanya Yanagihara

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 5 Mar. 2016
This review is from: A Little Life (Hardcover)
I enjoyed this long novel. I enjoyed it because it is well written and the subject is moving. I felt for the main character, for his little life. But I also enjoyed the remaining three characters, they were all different and gave a feel of being simple but good people. Maybe there was a bit toomuch of the cruelty that happened to J. A bit hard to believe but then these things happen right? And often people who are exposed to a traumatic experience then are more prone and vunurable to get into similar experiences.

LazyFrog® 4-6 Kg Himalayan Natural Salt Lamp Therapeutic Feng Shui With Stock Bulb and Holder
Offered by Quasaro

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this lamp, 5 Mar. 2016
I ordered this lamp because I wa suffering from cfs and migraines that we're getting worse. And of course noting I worked for me. Touch wood since I ordered it and it was close to a year now I had migraine maybe five times, compare it to every day pain is I much improvement. I keep the lamp on my bedside very close it my bed and light it after I got home from work so it is on for several hours before I get to bed. I am not sure if this is just the lamp but in case it is I am not planning to say good bye to it forever. Also it looks nice this one has a nice pink colour which lights the room with a soft and warm light.

Wind/ Pinball: Two Novels
Wind/ Pinball: Two Novels
by Haruki Murakami

5.0 out of 5 stars The beginning of his genius, 5 Mar. 2016
This is how it all started. I'm a big fan of Murakmai and othe Japanese writers. And after reading all of his translated work is one definitely has a feel to be the first of his masterpieces. It has the elements typical for all of his novels but I could still sense the formation of his style. Great style by all means. Both novels are short but really good. Recommend to all Murakmi fans.

Lock&Lock Rectangular Lunch Box Bento Set W/Chopstics - HPL754DB COMBO, Black
Lock&Lock Rectangular Lunch Box Bento Set W/Chopstics - HPL754DB COMBO, Black
Offered by AnOL

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 Mar. 2016
This is another bento type of box which I found amazing. It's closing is sealed well no soups of oils leaks like from usual type of boxes. I use it every day, I would prefer that then third one wasn't divided into these three parts but sometime sit is useful. The containers are small and enough for me but people at work commend on my mini lunch size.

Travelrest - The Ultimate Travel Pillow - #1 Best Seller (2 Year Warranty) Rated Most Comfortable by The Wall Street Journal!
Offered by Travelrest (direct from the manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not helpful at all, 5 Mar. 2016
I was silly enough to believe that buying three different products to take with my to a plane will make my long 20hour flight easier. What a mistake all happened was me looking like a nerd. And my boyfriend laughing myself so much by just looking at me struggling with them. This pillow didn't do anything for me. It easily just gets out of wherever you try to put it. I could not find space to put these pillows when I decided not to use them so I was forced to fold home back.

Facial Toner with Witch Hazel and Rose Petal Water 139ml
Facial Toner with Witch Hazel and Rose Petal Water 139ml
Offered by Beauty-by-Earth

3.0 out of 5 stars Good products only not essential for me, 5 Mar. 2016
It is a nice mist but didn't do much for me. I used it half way and recently didn't really have a need to use it. But it is natural and smells nice a bit herbal.

Oregano Oil - Organic Wild Mediterranean - 30ml
Oregano Oil - Organic Wild Mediterranean - 30ml
Offered by Karowi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great properties, 5 Mar. 2016
I really love this oil. I tired it taking orally with water for colds and also put it directly on skin but most efficient was to put about 20 drops to a hot bath.

The Vegetarian: A Novel
The Vegetarian: A Novel
by Han Kang

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 5 Mar. 2016
It is original idea quite shocking really. I enjoyed it because I like unusual novels. I also felt for the characters. Recommend reading it, it makes you understand some big differences in attitude between west and east. Korean is highly developed country but It seems to still be ruled in an old fashioned way, a. It like in Japan I guess.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11